Fwd = New formation in East Field and new photos online

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2001
      Originally from: Paul Vigay <pvigay@...>
      Original Subject: New formation in East Field and new photos online
      Original Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 23:50:06 +0100

      Hi all.

      I've just uploaded some more of Lucy Pringles excellent photos showing some
      of the elaborate new formations which appeared last weekend. These are the
      new one at Stanton St.Bernard, Lockeridge (Shaw Farm), Beckhampton (hoax
      made by HTV) and Yatesbury. Very many thanks to Lucy Pringle for managing
      to get such excellent views of these formations.

      There is also a new crop circle in East Field. Initial reports reveal it to
      be a single circle with a ring around it, approx. 40' in diameter,
      positioned just to the north of the previous (pyramid shaped) formation.
      More information soon.

      This brings the total (as far as I can count) to 62 for the UK for this
      year so far.

      As always, the latest formations are online at

      I would also like to take this opportunity to remind people that next
      weekend sees the annual Glastonbury Symposium, which is arguably one of the
      highlights of the cerealogical year. For more information, see the web site
      at http://www.isleofavalon.co.uk/symposium.html
      However, I've been informed that it's virtually fully booked now - but none
      the less, it's always good to 'hang out' around Glastonbury and just chat
      with people 'between lectures'.

      Paul Vigay - Editor & Publisher of "Enigma" New Sciences Research Journal

      STOP PRESS!!! 2001 crop formations now online! Be sure to bookmark
      http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/database/ for the most up-to-date reports.

      {#} -------------+[ www.cropcircleresearch.com Crop Circle News Service ]+---
      {#} The Crop Circle News Service is a free information service for anyone who
      {#} wants the latest information and news concerning the world-wide crop
      {#} circle phenomenon.
      {#} Please feel free to recommend this service to your friends and colleagues.
      {#} Further information and joining information can be found at;
      {#} http://www.cropcircleresearch.com