Fwd = UPDATE FROM GUST ("monster lakes")

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      Originally from: Jan Sundberg <wizard@...>
      Original Subject: UPDATE FROM GUST
      Original Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 18:39:37 +0200

      Dear Friends:

      EXPEDITIONS

      This has been a year with many expeditions. In April-May we searched Loch
      Ness during our Operation Cleansweep but came out with a quite meagre
      result. Exactly what we found will be shown on a 50 minute long documentary
      produced by The Learning Channel and shown in North-America in September.

      In June we searched Lough Ree on Ireland which was the most successful
      expedition so far this year. We�re pretty convinced that the "lake monster"
      is a giant lamprey and we will go back there with a full scale expedition
      next Summer.

      In July we made a reconnaissance expedition to Lake Storsjon, Central
      Sweden, where we also were successful and made some important and
      interesting new discoveries.

      In the beginning of August I�m off to Central Sweden again, to search for
      possible sounds in another of Sweden�s 23 "monster lakes".

      In mid-August the whole team are off to Lake Seljordsvatnet, Norway, for
      the fourth time.

      FEEDBACK

      To the impatient I want to say this: I�m only one man and can only update
      so often and so much and if I update too often, people leave us! To the
      patient I want to say this: Thank you VERY MUCH for praising the site and
      telling me I�m doing a good job.

      UPDATES

      It�s taken some time but here is finally our Lough Ree Picture Library with
      pictures from Operation Horseel last June: www.cryptozoology.st Lake
      Storsjon Picture Library will follow before I go to Norway and in September
      there will also be a Lake Seljordsvatnet Picture Library. I also bought
      myself a DV camera recently, so you can expect some short but good footages
      later in the Autumn.

      I hope you all had a warm and nice summer and are as ready as I am to get
      back to work.

      Best Regards, Jan