RH negative blood

  • TimeStar
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2001
      I'm enthusiastically reading the stuff you sent on Rh negative. I have a
      theory that the Rh positive strain that first appeared in Europe was
      introduced by the Pleiadians in an effort to slow down evolution and
      introduce a higher herding drive enforced with brutal action that is
      displayed in groups of monkeys. Few would argue that the drive for conquest
      among the Rh positive Europeans is unparalleled among the peoples of Earth.
      In the Pleiadians' last message to Billy Meier in 1995, the importance of a
      slower evolution was mentioned. I excerpted the following from the web site
      you recommended.

      "My research has shown that the majority of those with psychic powers also
      have Rh negative blood. Most psyphic and faith healers also have this blood.
      Strangely enough, many of those doing research into the ancient astronaut
      theory and other phenomea also have Rh negative blood.

      "Erich von Daniken has Rh negative blood and a thirst for the truth. Brad
      Steiger also has Rh negative blood. His new book "Gods of Aquarius"
      considers this possibility. Robert Antone Wilson, author of "Illuminus",
      also has this blood. There are many others too numerous to list here.

      "Why is there such a large percentage of negative in these unusual fields?
      Could we have a vague memory of what we are looking for? It has been said
      that a question is not asked until the answer is known"

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2001
        >From: "Celtra" <LadyCeltra@...>

        >I'm new here- and just came across this group today. I'm wondering if
        >any of you have ever come across this link
        >http://www.angelfire.com/ca/mabelroyce/gods1b.html and would be very
        >interested in your thoughts. I'd also appreciate any other info any
        >of you may have come across pertaining to Rh negs.........
        >
        >Blessings
        >Celtra~

        I am O Rh negative, and a lot of the points bright up in the article were
        close to the truth - about me anyway. I am gifted with �Second Sight� but
        it is not controllable and I to have a thirst for knowledge. The rest of
        the article brought up points that were interesting, and if I get time over
        the next few weeks I will do a bit more research. One more point of
        interest, my mother is D Rh negative, which we have been informed, is a very
        rare blood group.

        Cris

        What was - is, what is - will be, what will be - was.

      • Celtra
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3, 2001
          I'd just like to thank everyone who replied to my post about RH neg
          blood--- I'm very fascinated by the theories posed concerning the
          origination of the negs in comparison to the pos groups. I am
          extremely interested by some of the points brought up in the article
          Blood of the Gods.... and could relate very much. I have Aneg blood-
          am clairsentient/highly intuitive--I come from a long family line of
          neg blood types (both my parents are negative)- there is also a
          strong family history of clairvoyant ability... there are other
          traits with which I could relate but hate to bore you all with
          that!! :0 I find this topic very interesting and will continue to
          search for more information. Please share any info any of you come
          across..... thanks so much !!

          (Blood Of The Gods...