RH negative blood

  • TimeStar
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2001
      I took a brief look at the site, "Blood of the Gods". I'll go back and look
      the site over more thoroughly. I quickly noted that the site poses the
      question: Where did Rh negative people come from?

      All aboriginal people were and still are Rh negative. The Rh positive blood
      factor is a mutation that appeared somewhere in Europe. The Rh positive
      blood factor represents the presence of the Rhesus monkey strain!!!

      The question that must be asked is, "What is the origin of the Rh positive
      blood strain?"

      The source of this information is from a genetics study called "Odyssey of
      the Irish" which attempted to identify the genetics of those who built
      Stonehenge. It was published in a medical journal more than 20 years ago.

      Much more recent information about genetic genesis of the people of Planet
      Earth has not been published. One reason is that the Rh positive funding
      sources often do not want to pay to hear that many Rh negative peoples have
      higher DNA evolutions, such as the Black Bantu in Africa who have a highly
      evolved DNA structure but are racially quite different than the White
      European.

      I'll post more when I have had time to read all the sources quoted.

      Regards,

      Krsanna Duran

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2001
        I'm enthusiastically reading the stuff you sent on Rh negative. I have a
        theory that the Rh positive strain that first appeared in Europe was
        introduced by the Pleiadians in an effort to slow down evolution and
        introduce a higher herding drive enforced with brutal action that is
        displayed in groups of monkeys. Few would argue that the drive for conquest
        among the Rh positive Europeans is unparalleled among the peoples of Earth.
        In the Pleiadians' last message to Billy Meier in 1995, the importance of a
        slower evolution was mentioned. I excerpted the following from the web site
        you recommended.

        "My research has shown that the majority of those with psychic powers also
        have Rh negative blood. Most psyphic and faith healers also have this blood.
        Strangely enough, many of those doing research into the ancient astronaut
        theory and other phenomea also have Rh negative blood.

        "Erich von Daniken has Rh negative blood and a thirst for the truth. Brad
        Steiger also has Rh negative blood. His new book "Gods of Aquarius"
        considers this possibility. Robert Antone Wilson, author of "Illuminus",
        also has this blood. There are many others too numerous to list here.

        "Why is there such a large percentage of negative in these unusual fields?
        Could we have a vague memory of what we are looking for? It has been said
        that a question is not asked until the answer is known"

        > I'm new here- and just came across this group today. I'm wondering if
        > any of you have ever come across this link
        > http://www.angelfire.com/ca/mabelroyce/gods1b.html and would be very
        > interested in your thoughts. I'd also appreciate any other info any
        > of you may have come across pertaining to Rh negs.........
        >
        > Blessings
        > Celtra~

        to:
        > ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      • Cris Wilson
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2001
          >From: "Celtra" <LadyCeltra@...>

          >I'm new here- and just came across this group today. I'm wondering if
          >any of you have ever come across this link
          >http://www.angelfire.com/ca/mabelroyce/gods1b.html and would be very
          >interested in your thoughts. I'd also appreciate any other info any
          >of you may have come across pertaining to Rh negs.........
          >
          >Blessings
          >Celtra~

          I am O Rh negative, and a lot of the points bright up in the article were
          close to the truth - about me anyway. I am gifted with �Second Sight� but
          it is not controllable and I to have a thirst for knowledge. The rest of
          the article brought up points that were interesting, and if I get time over
          the next few weeks I will do a bit more research. One more point of
          interest, my mother is D Rh negative, which we have been informed, is a very
          rare blood group.

          Cris

          What was - is, what is - will be, what will be - was.

        • Celtra
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 3, 2001
            I'd just like to thank everyone who replied to my post about RH neg
            blood--- I'm very fascinated by the theories posed concerning the
            origination of the negs in comparison to the pos groups. I am
            extremely interested by some of the points brought up in the article
            Blood of the Gods.... and could relate very much. I have Aneg blood-
            am clairsentient/highly intuitive--I come from a long family line of
            neg blood types (both my parents are negative)- there is also a
            strong family history of clairvoyant ability... there are other
            traits with which I could relate but hate to bore you all with
            that!! :0 I find this topic very interesting and will continue to
            search for more information. Please share any info any of you come
            across..... thanks so much !!

            (Blood Of The Gods...