SINISTER "ALIEN" LOVE BITE

  • Scott Winters
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2001
      I recently read a book called "The Love Bite: Alien Interference in
      Human Relationships" (excerpt shared below) that I found so
      interesting. It's like the continuation of John Keel, Imbrogno,
      Hynek, Thompsons, etc. investigations into the demonic reality of it all.
      The above authors studied the phenomenon at length and concluded
      things are not what they seemed. The Love Bite book gives one a
      visual feel or background of what lurks behind UFOlogy. Many brave
      souls have investigated the field and the findings were written in many
      works but most are now lost amidst all the nuts and bolts craze. But
      the reality of it all is beyond nuts and bolts as we are clearly dealing
      with demonic reality underneath the "high technology" clothing of the
      entities. That's right. We seemed to be dealing with combination of
      high technology such as spacecraft and interdimensional "demonic"
      entities (who may be its crews). I guess we need a new generation
      of researchers to tackle this multi-disciplinary field. Either one sided
      only such as nuts and bolts or demonic research will make them miss
      the complete picture and fail to understand the ultimate agenda of the
      demonic or interdimensional aliens.

      Excerpt from the book "The Love Bite" by Eve Lorgen

      "The alien lust for human energy, both pain and pleasure, and the
      methods they employ, strangely echo Tantric Buddhist and ancient Hindu
      sex practices. In Kenneth Grant's book, Aleister Crowley and the
      Hidden God, the author tells us how Crowley used ancient Tantric
      rituals, known as the Varna Marg, to attain power from sexual energy
      after prolonged withholding of the orgasmic response. This technique
      can only be successful through a special woman, a selected love-mate,
      who has the right Tantric-Kundalini ma tch for that priest. This again
      sounds like what the aliens are doing. The correct selection of the
      woman is of the utmost importance, as she is the only one who can
      facilitate the creative energy through a magical Tantric sexual union,
      one that is not necessarily orgasmic, a process also known as Karazza.
      In Hindu lore the connection is also known as Yab-Yum. This may not
      even involve physical contact in some cases, but always involves the
      draining off of the Kundalini, or serpent power coiled up at the base
      of the spine at the Mulhadara chakra, the pelvic center.

      Most western secret societies claim to have been in contact with
      nonhuman intelligences over the years. Aleister Crowley's "Lam" was
      described as a typical Grey alien! It was this being who dictated to
      Crowley the Book of the Law. But, Crowley admitted that in order to
      obtain the power, it was necessary to engage in numerous sexual
      rituals with a "Scarlet Woman". In other words, in the alien agenda
      sexuality of many kinds, and specifically sexual intercourse of a
      mysterious kind must be performed with a specifically conditioned and
      selected woman, if the cosmic life force is to be transmitted to the
      aliens.

      According to sexual magic practices, if the Fire Snake (Kundalini
      rising) unwinds too rapidly or, if the primal power ascends up the
      spine before all seven chakras are balanced, the power is deflected

      and all sorts of neurotic traits develop, most importantly enigmatic
      obsessions!

      The natural goal of the Kundalini is to reach the mind (Ajna chakra)
      for a joyous illumination and higher state of consciousness. This
      experience is usually described as the Clear White Light realization,
      you'll know it if it happens to you. Furthermore, it can crumble your
      mind if you are not properly prepared. Gurus and yoga masters from
      Patanjali onward warn adepts of the dangers of evoking the serpent
      energy in a person not properly prepared to receive it. The serpent
      energy is said to shoot forth venom with poisonous vibrations which
      can attack the unprepared individual.

      In Western Black Magic this process can be used with deadly effects.
      Materializations of interdimensional beings and demons can, some say,
      be called into full reality. Faust, forging a compact with the devil,
      is a case in point. The intake of the venomous vibrations (cynicism,
      sexual perversion, narcissism and negative thought) can bring any
      human being into direct contact with the demonic worlds and the lower
      elementals. Conversely, if done with impunity, the properly trained
      can direct these currents to t ransform human consciousness, making
      awareness possible on many transcendental levels.

      In Janice and Alex's case, the aliens communicated to Janice that
      "Your bonding is no longer useful to us." This response implies that
      the bonding dramas created are for some temporal purpose -whether for
      extraction of life essence or creative energy, or to bring certain
      persons together for a specific reason.

      Janice, Sophia and Angelina continued to have encounters involving
      other bonding partners instigated by the aliens. In one event Janice
      recalled standing in a dark place, close to another man. She could
      distinctly feel his soul essence and she empathicly knew what this man
      felt like - his thoughts, feelings, and desiresas if he was a part of
      her. The aliens' message during this abduction was, "Remember this
      person. He will be important."

      Another woman described how she believed she was set up with a
      targeted love bite partner by being sent via out-of- the-body
      experiences to have astral sex with the intended male. She claimed
      that after she heard a telepathic trigger- cue phrase, she immediately
      felt a strong passion for the man and made love to him in an OBE
      sexual melding experience. Within days after the astral sex episode,
      the targeted partner began contacting the woman, and the two described
      a strong psychic connection with one another. Coincidence? Could it be
      possible to create bonds with one another in such a manner?

      One sad question may never be answered, Why couldn't the
      aliens have just soul bonded the women with their current husbands?
      That question seems difficult at first, but if we then assume the
      aliens want us to experience a certain degree of existential pain, and
      want to lead us away from a kind of innocent happiness, the answer
      comes quickly. The aliens are exploiting our suffering.

      OCCULT HISTORY

      There are numerous sources of information that address the parallels
      of demonology and folkloric tradition with extra- terrestrials. My aim

      here is to address the similarities and other pertinent observations
      that I have made in my own work with abductees, rather than quoting
      literature references.

      The first parallel is the interdimensional and para-physical nature of
      the aliens. Their ability to materialize in our physi- cal dimension
      "out of thin air" is a prime example. The apparent telepathic ability
      of aliens is also reported in demonic and angelic encounters, or
      even with some very psychic humans.

      In occult practices such as witchcraft, the witch or warlock will
      invoke familiar spirits for special knowledge or power, such as
      psychic ability. These abilities may include precognitive or
      divination abilities, astral projection, telekinetic abilities and
      mental control over others. As the witch or warlock gains more
      familiar spirits, she or he increases their personal power and psychic
      abilities, accordingly.

      Many abductees have some sort of clairvoyance and have experienced
      paranormal and even poltergeist activity in their lives. There is a
      question about why they tend to have heightened psychic sensitivities
      after their abductions. It is also known that a great deal of
      clairvoyance comes from people after they have been frightened and/or
      had a near death experience, with or without alien intervention.
      Something normally happens in the Rhinencephalon and the midbrain that
      heightens our ability to think past our own footsteps. On the other
      hand, some abductees claim they have been "modified." Some abductees
      have reported the indwelling presence of a Grey or Reptilian within
      them.

      A few have been observed by their close associates and lovers to have
      momentary appearance of a serpent being, replete with snake eyes,
      reptile body, scales or webbed fin- gers. I believe that these
      spontaneous shape shifting observations are paraphysical or "psychic"
      in nature. Some very sensitive abductees are able to clairvoyantly
      perceive the aliens as interdimensional beings, superimposed "with-in"
      certain individuals whom they believe to be "hosts."

      Some abductees, such as Dr. James L. Walden, author of The Ultimate
      Alien Agenda, describes his. experience and identity as a
      mufti-dimensional or inter-dimensional reptil- ian-human hybrid.
      Walden describes it as having another body, in this case, an
      interdimensional reptile being, who co-exists with him. But instead of
      a being outside of himself, he recognizes this to be a part of
      himself, being able to co- exist in another dimension or reality.
      Other abductees have reported that they have found themselves in
      another dimension as an alien, sometimes during abductions (they
      become an alien in the abductions, an alternate identity of sorts),
      dreams, or in hypnotic regressions. Many have described having a past
      life as an alien or extraterrestrial.

      I have spoken with alternative healing professionals who have
      witnessed the exorcism of alien Grey beings out of individuals. In
      more dramatic cases, I've interviewed at least three abductees, who
      have had reptilian encounters, report reptilian demonic possession
      ranging from minutes to several hours. In the case of Angelina, her
      neighbor became momentarily possessed by a demonic being, writhing on

      the ground, grunting, hissing, and salivating at the mouth. In another
      case, a male abductee (who has seen Reptilians and Greys in his
      abductions) was taken over by a reptile spirit being or "fourth
      dimensional" reptilian, for several hours. He described it as a very
      frightening, controlling evil force that he had to muster every ounce
      of willpower to fight this thing and regain control. During the
      possession, he saw himself (outside and inside his body at the same
      time) on all fours, in animal like fashion, growling and hissing, as a
      reptile would. This also happened in an anonymous abduction case where
      a drastic personality change transpired. In an other anonymous case,
      the abductee was observed to have indwelling reptilian entities moving
      through them after a series of metaphysical "healing and psychic"
      exercises in a locale (near Sedona, Arizona) known for paranormal
      activity. These "astral pods" or alien entities caused the individual
      to become ill and immobilized until the situation passed. Needless to
      say, it was very frightening for the abductee.

      In one of Angelina's experiences she recalled being taken to some kind
      of facility, where human military personnel were present. She was told
      to sit down in a chair and was surprised to witness another alien
      being (a Grey) come out of her body and stand next to her, as the
      military humans had a conversation with the entity that coexisted
      within Angelina. She was shocked and had no idea that an entity had
      been living inside of her.

      In another case, the abductee was led by extraterrestrial "spirit
      guides" to perform certain psychic and healing exercises in a
      special location, which was some kind of energy "ley line" area. What
      may have happened from a metaphysical level is that these psychic
      exercises somehow led to the opening of interdimensional portals,
      where the entrance and exit of aliens (Reptilians in particular)
      increased. This increased paranormal activity as well.

      In many occult practices, the specific reason for performing certain
      rituals is to create an interdimensional doorway or "access point" for
      spirit beings. Once this has been done, the poltergeist activity and
      alien encounters may increase. This may be what occurs in some haunted
      houses.

      In the Ted Rice case, the reptilian creature goaded Ted's grandmother,
      "Grandy", into having sexual relations with the "image" of her dead
      husband. What was notewortny in this account was the reptilians' angry
      reaction to her protective use of the name of Jesus Christ.

      Throughout Ted's early life, his alleged "spirit guides" had a
      tendency to deter him, and his spiritualist friends from pressing
      deeply into his alien abductions. Instead the spirit guides put forth
      metaphysical explanations. The propaganda line of these spirit guides
      was to give the extraterrestrial theory a consciousness-raising twist.
      What Ted discovered in his encounters was quite the opposite!

      Sophia privately told me that the more she focused on God and closing
      the doorways of "sin" in her life, the less frequent her alien
      encounters became. This implies to me that, at least some of the
      aliens "get off "on emotional energies. For example, she believed that

      the more she obsessed about her Love Bite partner (sexual fantasies,
      dwelling on negative thoughts and emotions), the more she was accosted
      by the alien phenomena and as soon a she shut down the obsession the
      aliens began to leave her alone.

      Sophia also has reported experiences in which she was able to tell the
      aliens (Greys) to leave in the name of Jesus, after which they
      disappeared, "like a vapory smoke popping out of thin air."

      Sophia admitted that the more she was involved in the occult, for
      example channeling classes, psychic readings and so forth, the greater
      the frequency of alien and poltergeist activity. She also said that
      during the late 1980s she was being led telepathically to go to
      Arizona and New Mexico for a mountain trip - at which time she had
      abduction related experiences. Gradually, Sophia learned how to use
      prayer, counseling and healthy communication skills to decrease the
      alien activity in her life.

      Angelina has experienced both alien and military abductions. She, like
      Darlene, has been a victim of psychic rape by demonic entities and has
      called upon the name of Jesus and Archangel Michael successfully, yet
      she still battles the negative entities from time to time.

      At times, Angelina experienced abductions as an actual (non-dream)
      physical event in which she was taken through an interdimensional
      portal in the bedroom wall. Aliens have also been seen entering and
      exiting the same portal loca- tions throughout the house. She
      describes the doorway as a dark area which expands like a black void
      and will literally pull her through, much like in the movie, Stargate,
      or the Matrix. During these times, she has heard nondescript voices
      on the other side, as if it were a laboratory or workshop.

      On other occasions, Angelina recalls being pulled through an
      interdimensional portal to another reality. In this extra reality
      medical procedures and training sessions took place. Sometimes the
      aliens or military people would come through these portals into the
      room. Most often, Angelina would find herself in the new environment
      after she was brought through the portal in a dream that felt very
      real.

      In these dreams she experiences medical procedures and all manner of
      psychological testing and training exercises.

      In a number of encounters Angelina was able to discern humans from
      Reptilians. She recognizes the smell of a reptile as, "dank and like
      mildew." She also has been able to discern whether a reptilian was
      really a shapeshifter in the image of the a human. It should be noted
      here that Reptilians, have the ability to change their image like
      chameleons.

      The Reptilians are known to take part in aggressive sexual acts
      (sodomy, rape, etc.). Sometimes it appears to be an act of territorial
      possessiveness of their "victim." There is also a type of reptilian
      sexual encounter that some female abduct- have reported to be sexually
      stimulating. They have described it as the most arousing type of sex
      they ever had, resulting in heightened orgasmic response and a raising
      of their sexual drive to an unnatural degree. At the same time, some
      of these female abductees have been coerced into the sexual encounter

      and may be paralyzed during the sex act, although their body may
      respond. If the female continues to have these kinds of sexual
      liaisons, they may "turn-off" to human males.

      In Angelina's case, the reptilian handler acted in possessive ways, so
      as to prevent her from having sexual contact or "desire" for her
      husband. The method of switching off Angelina from her husband
      included an overt reaction to human male pheromones, and possibly mind
      control. The Reptilian also behaved jealously toward Angelina's
      husband. It is not known whether this was a true emotion or a masked
      reaction designed to elicit a response.

      Some female abductees who have experienced the heightened orgasmic
      response of reptilian sexual contact also have remarkable clairvoyant
      faculties. These females report that during love making with their
      human partners where passion is ignited, they have observed
      paraphysical, energy vortex swirls in their room, It is as if the
      sexual energy creates some kind of interdimensional vortex, once their
      base chakra center has been opened and manipulated by the reptilian
      being, or in some cases, sexual magic practices.This rare phenomenon
      could possibly occur in those persons who have had a natural kundalini
      also.

      <End Excerpt. Read the entire book to get the rest of most interesting
      facts>
    • Roger Anderton
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2001
        Probably a great deal of this is not understanding how to use the Shamanic
        Experience properly, and getting in contact with the wrong sort of entities.