UFOlogia list

  • ufoalarcon@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 1999
      Dear UFO Researchers as already know me i think?

      My name is Guillermo Alarcon and this e-mail is for all you people that
      want to subscribed to the UFOlogia list if you haven't do so?

      The UFOlogia list has new updates every day and also our website has ew
      updates with pictures and the latest UFO updates...

      If you would like to subscribe please send a blank message to
      ufologia-subscribe@...

      And also you can visit our website at the address below...

      If you have any questions you can e-mail me at the address below..

      Thank's

      And i hope to see you there, you don't loose anything and it's free!

      Sincerely,
      Guillermo Alarcon
      Centro de Contacto Extraterrestre.
      C.C.E
      E-mail mailto:ufoalarcon@...
      E-mail mailto:ufologia@...

      Home Page:
      UFOlogia's website has new Updates every Tuesday Thursday, and Friday.

      http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/3703/main.html

      http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/3703/ramses.html

      E-mail list UFOlogia
      Would you like to join UFOlogia list?
      Send a blank message to:
      ufologia-subscribe@...
      Or go to http://ufologia.listbot.com
      � 1998-1999 UFOlogia�, Inc. All Rights Reserved