ADMIN: New Anti-Spam Policy (was: Earn $50,000 or more...)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2001
      Hello all,

      Below message was from yet another hit-and-run spammer.

      To protect the list against further misuse of this kind,
      from now on all new subscribers will be set to "moderated"
      initially.

      Messages from new subscribers will appear on the list only after
      approval by the list-owner or the moderator.

      After it has become clear that the new subscriber is not a spammer,
      he/she will be set to "unmoderated" and his/her messages will appear
      on the list automatically.

      Regards,
      Frits Westra -- fwestra@...
      UFOnet Moderator