Re: UFOnet: Glass Domes on the Moon?

  • Cliff Gieseke
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 7:09 AM
      Perhaps I missed it, but I didn't see where copies of the audio
      recordings by the radio amateurs are available. I am a radio amateur,
      first licensed in 1952, and I assume that some of these radio
      amateurs monitoring the NASA V.H.F. frequecies would surely have taped
      some of these transmissions when they became really interesting. Some of
      them would surely have had some sort of tape recorder
      around that they would have made a mad dash for to begin recording.

      -- Cliff Gieseke

      Cosmic Conspiracies wrote:

      > Dear All,
      > You may have recently read my article about the 'Apollo Hoax' and why I
      > think we have all been lied to about the 'real footage' for over the past 30
      > years. Well, as a follow-up to that article I have managed to obtain some
      > very interesting pictures of UFOs that were alledgedly taken by the Apollo
      > astronauts. Is this the reason why NASA would go to the trouble of hoaxing
      > the REAL FOOTAGE? Readers may also be interested in the 'secret
      > transmissions' that were made by the Apollo astronauts whilst on the Moon's
      > surface, where such things as UFOs, Glass Domes and strange structures were
      > talked about. Obviously these transmissions were heavily monitored and
      > censored by NASA, but it didn't stop radio hams picking them up!
      >
      > I have ALL of the transmissions and photos regarding UFOs etc during the
      > Apollo Missions at http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicphotos.html

    • Darryl Wagoner
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1 1:41 PM
        Cliff and the group,

        I am sure they had secure channel to prevent eavesdropping.

        > Perhaps I missed it, but I didn't see where copies of the audio
        > recordings by the radio amateurs are available. I am a radio amateur,
        > first licensed in 1952, and I assume that some of these radio
        > amateurs monitoring the NASA V.H.F. frequecies would surely have taped
        > some of these transmissions when they became really interesting. Some of
        > them would surely have had some sort of tape recorder
        > around that they would have made a mad dash for to begin recording.

        -- Cliff Gieseke

        Darryl Wagoner - WA1GON

        Join the Trusted QSL mailing list.
        Post message: TrustedQSL@yahoogroups.com