Re: UFOnet: Earn $50,000 or more in under 60 etc

  • Cris Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2001
      >From: "mark_coll23" <mark_coll23@...>
      >To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
      >Subject: UFOnet: Earn $50,000 or more in under 60 days by running your own
      >Mail Marketing service. Read on!
      >Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 13:23:38 +0100
      >
      >I'm trying this....
      >
      >I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while
      >back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and came
      >across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of
      >dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $12.00! So I
      >thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was
      >curious, so I kept reading.

      Very nice, but the problem with pyramid selling is simple, there are only an
      x number of people in the world and when you run out f new people to send to
      then you run out of revenue.

      Of course it�s legal, well maybe in the US, but in the UK, in whatever guise
      it papers Pyramid Selling is illegal (and this chain letter comes under that
      ilk). You are not compelled to send the list on, and since I do not forward
      chain letters in whatever form thay appear in, I will delete it, asking in
      the process that you do no send such rubbish to a research list ever again.

      Cris