Re: UFOnet: disinformant...?

  • jack sense
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2001
      all i did want to say-i said Dave Ledger;

      i don't want to end up with endlessly discussions
      and i say it once more :
      it is just an attack-IF HE<BARRY TAYLOR> IS SO HONEST AND SINCERE...
      WHY DOES HE NOT REPLY -TO JUST ONE FRIENDLY E-MAIL?
      ASKING FOR HIS REALADRESS INSTEAD OF A P.O.BOX NUMBER ?
      WHY DOES HE SPREAD SO MUCH OF THE SAME E-MAILS?ONE IS ENOUGH TO GIVE HIS
      OPNINION...
      it is all harassments -jealousy?disinformation?
      AND IT IS ONLY HIS OPINION
      TO ALL THE MEMBERS OF THIS LIST:BUY THE VIDEO AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELF
      JUST ONE DAY AFTER POSTING MY REPLY-THEY TRIED TO SEND ME A VIRUS
      AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS-WHO HAD IN THE PAST, THE SAME EXPERIENCE
      WHEN THEY SAY WHAT THEY WANT -THEY EXPERIENCE THE SAME ATTACKS
      UNFORTUNATELY FOR THEM I WAS PROTECTED ENOUGH ...
      if you say he was evicted from the UFO scotland mailing list
      -where you responsible for it ?-it is a shame ...
      everybody has his right to say what he wants -not?
      whether you believe it or not
      take david icke for example...they harass him all the time -it is a
      shame-then there must be something in it ...
      THE PROBLEM IS ONLY THIS:
      YOU SPEAK FOR EXAMPLE ABOUT DOING GOOD UFOLOGY...
      BUT I THINK EVERYBODY! DISAGREE WITH EACHOTHER WHAT THAT IS!
      YOU !!!FOR EXAMPLE!-SAY "THIS" IS GOOD UFOLOGY...
      NOW WHO IS DICTATING WHO?
      LET EVERYONE SAY WHAT HE WANTS AND MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND

      So Dave -because you said you are my friend...
      i still will be friendly to you:
      my experience is very good with this video-make up your own mind
      and let Taylor respond to my questions if he is so sincere ...
      kind regards
      Jack