ET found on Egyptian Tomb Mural!

  • Cosmic Conspiracies
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4 1:34 PM
      Dear Group.
      Whilst recently searching a few websites on Egyptology I came across an
      amazing picture that was taken inside the Tomb of Ptah-Hotep at Saqqara in
      Egypt. An alien 'Grey' can clearly be seen in a scene depicted on one of the
      tomb walls. The picture is supposed to represent the servants of Ptah-Hotep
      making offerings of food.

      I have managed to track down 3 different pictures of this mural and you can
      view them at:

      http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/cosmicegypt.html

      The discovery of such a picture dating back to the 5th Dynasty period
      obviously has huge implications and also ties in well with the recent
      discovery of the 'Nefertiti' anomalie on Mars.

      Dave at Cosmic Conspiracies
      http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk