Sketches & Theories of UFOnauts

  • Nick Nanotte
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2001
      <http://www.angelfire.com/realm/portals/UFOnauts.html>http://www.angelfire
      com/realm/portals/UFOnauts.html

      14 colorful sketches of weird and bizarre looking UFOnauts.
      They are made by witnesses and artists describing the UFO
      occupants they encountered. What could these bizarre UFO
      occupants be. Are they Demons? Aliens? Angels? Anyone got
      any clue?  The samples are just a few of the hundreds of varieties
      of "UFOnauts" seen by witnesses and  there are thousands of
      such encounters worldwide (see books such as "Faces of the
      Visitors", "Field Guide to ExtraTerrestrials", etc.).

      Currently there are many theories of the origins of these wierd
      looking UFOnauts. I wonder which one (if any) of the following
      is true.

      1. The weird looking UFOnauts are extra-terrestrials
      2. They are creatures or inhabitants from the Inner Earth
      3. They are hallucinations and confabulations
      4. They are macro poltergeists and ghosts activities
      5. They are creatures or projections from another or higher dimension
      6. They are creatures or projections from another time
      7. They are psychological EM based holograms deployed by either
          military or ETs
      8. They are Sphere-like phenomenon
      (Let me explain this. What if there are places or combinations of
      conditions in which reality and the dreamworld became one.
      Remember the movie "Sphere" where all your unconscious becomes
      manifested into reality when nearby the Sphere. What if there is a
      sphere-like conditions or combinations in certain geographical
      locations that can do this too. The image of the occupants then
      depended on your psychological makeup)
      9. A Reality Merge where shapeless higher dimensional creatures
      bleed into this reality and the image came from the subsconscious
      (Theories of Jacques Valee)
      10. What else?

      What do you think?
      I prefer theories 8 & 9 (actually they can work in combination).

      The following described each sketch or illustration (in the url) and
      the case involved.

      <http://www.angelfire.com/realm/portals/UFOnauts.html>http://www.angelfire
      com/realm/portals/UFOnauts.html

      Exhibit A: "Calvin Parker, was 18 yrs old at the time of the close
      encounter at Pascagoula. He apparently fainted when one of the
      humanoids (see illustration) touched him and remained unconscious
      throughout the incident. It was reported that he later suffered a
      nervous breakdown."

      Exhibit B: "The man in the flames who was seen pointing, illustrated
      in the sketch, was supposedly encountered by driver Geoffrey Maskey in
      Felixstowe, Essex."

      Exhibit C: "Dressed in a cassock-like robe, with a mass of hair for a
      face and described as "a ghost", the humanoid (see illustration) was
      witnessed by three French children in 1954."

      Exhibit D: "The artist's impression shows the black, headless creature
      that terrified a group of young people in Kent, England in 1963."

      Exhibit E: "During an encounter in Finland in 1971, a forestry worker
      was burnt on touching what seemed to be a humanoid (see
      illustration)."

      Exhibit F: "Witness Eugenio Douglas shot at the robot-like creatures
      (see illustration), but they then fled into a UFO and disappeared."

      Exhibit G & K: "Artist's impressions of the humanoids reported by Jose
      Higgins in Brazil and Professor Johannis in Italy in 1947.

      Exhibit H: "The entity (see illustration) confronted Aarne Heinonen in
      1970 and made the reluctant witness ill for months."

      Exhibit I: "The two aliens, depicted, allegedly visited a Lake
      District village one stormy November night in 1980. Disturbed by Mario
      Luisi who was on a night-time stroll, they apparently mistook his lamp
      for some kind of weaon and destroyed it with a ray gun. Luisi later
      produced the damaged lamp, as evidence."

      Exhibit J: "According to the claims of one witness, he was awoken by a
      tall greenish alien (see illustration) in the early hours of 5 January
      1980. The creature said he came from a planet where war is used to
      control the population level, and that he was trying to prevent the
      Earth splitting in half by injecting it with cement. This kind of
      close encounter of the fourth kind, with its obvious conflict with
      reality, belongs to the category known as "type B".

      Exhibit L: "The illustration shows strange creatures with pointed ears
      and webbed feet, seen examining chickens on a Puerto Rican farm on 3
      March 1980."

      Exhibit M: "During an encounter in Sweden in 1958, two friends
      returning from a late-night dance were attacked by the four limbless
      aliens (see illustration). Their space-craft gave off a light, at the
      centre of which was a dark core."

      Exhibit N: "Perhaps the strangest category of close encounter of the
      fourth kind is that known as 'type C' - in which witnesses are
      subjected to loss of memory following their experience. The Day family
      of Aveley, Essex, England, underwent this after the events of one
      October night in 1974. They were driving home when, they claimed, they
      encountered a UFO that interfered with their car radio; and when they
      arrived back home, they found it was two hours later than they
      thought. It subsequently emerged under hypnosis that they believed
      they had been taken aboard a UFO by aliens (see illustration) and
      subjected to medical examinations."
    • Joaquim Fernandes
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2001
        Besides the 8th theory can explian the cutural
        and religious background of the so-called
        "marian aparitions".

        Joaquim Fernandes
        University Fernando Pessoa
        Porto
        Portugal

[...]

        UFOnet is an open, international, free news and discussion list dedicated
        to:
        UFOs, Anomalous Phenomena, Astronomy, Skywatching, SETI, the Latest on
        Aerospace Research and Space Flight, Free & New Energy, Exoscience, etc.
        ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Messages to the list-owner: jkumeling@...

        Word voor fl 20,- lid van de UFOnieuwsbrief. Zes maal per jaar in de echte

      • Roger Anderton
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 23, 2001
          Dear Nick Nanotte [mailto:nanotech@...]

          >>What could these bizarre UFO
          occupants be. Are they Demons? Aliens? Angels? Anyone got
          any clue?
          Its hard to say what the entities could be. But the way the human mind seems
          to operate is through beliefs. When the phenomenon happens the entities
          manifest themselves as per what we are capable of interpreting that
          phenomenon from our personal belief system.
          It does not necessarily mean that what we believe we are seeing is real.
          What we see might be a delusion hiding the reality. There need not be just
          one group of 'users' - for instance there might be the original entities and
          now the military might now be using similar techniques.
          As to what the cases you cite, what is needed is a psychological profile of
          the contactees. What did they believe before the sighting and have their
          beliefs changed etc.
          Cheers Roger

          > Besides the 8th theory can explian the cutural
          > and religious background of the so-called
          > "marian aparitions".
          >
          > Joaquim Fernandes
          > University Fernando Pessoa
          > Porto
          > Portugal

          ----snip
        • Joaquim Fernandes
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 25, 2001
            You are right and wat you said is yet confirmed by
            my 20 years of research on the "Fatima Apparitions" events
            where we can easily conclude that all the pysical and
            psychological patterns of the visionary experience were
            yet pre-existent in the seers's cultural mind.
            Meanwhile, I would like to inform about our nexy steps regarding
            these kind of religious events, not only in the belief sense
            we cited here.
            We are starting a work here at a new Center for
            Consciousness Studies, at the University Fernando Pessoa,
            and we are searching new clues for a compreensive model that
            may explain a source for several accounts in the historical
            records of the Fatima Apparitions 1917.
            We are testing a Occam hyphotesis taht could be responsible
            by a nexus of causality - efects reported during that
            religious events by the seers and witnesses. These people
            could not not experience "subjectivities" in 1917 that only
            from the 50's are repeatly replicated
            in lab tests: the ELF emissions on human subjects produce
            bio and neurological secondary effects and are been studied
            as a model of non-auditive communications,
            including any hypothetical effects
            on the brain, i.e. "images" or sounds" which could
            been sent directly into the brain, and produce
            a "mind control" effect.
            As you know actually some agencies in the US and
            also in Russia are trying to improve this kind of
            mechanisms in lab.
            We are very interested on it, because we have some
            interesting and consistent reports from the
            traditional "religious apparitions" in Fatima,
            1917, and others ASC's syndromes where the witnesses
            report that they had heard "buzzing" and "humming-like"
            sounds in the interior of the head and felt some
            "orders" and words within it.
            We think that very likely the mechanisnms could
            be the same.
            Your opinion and background or sugegstions only can help
            this important clue we think led us further into the
            "neurotheological" mechanisms.

            I hope that this summary can elucidate you.
            Thank you for your cooperation.

            Joaquim Fernandes
            UFP

            ----snip