REWARD: $10,000,000*

  • Erol Erkmen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2001

      WANTED: PROOF OF EXTRATERRESTRIAL VISITATION

      REWARD: $10,000,000*

      "In the 30th year, in the 4th month, on the 5th day, by the river Chebar, I saw something that looked like burning coals of fire," wrote the prophet Ezekiel in the Bible, describing how he saw wheels shining like a jewel. Ezekiel believed his experience was a vision from God.

      Ufologists would suggest it was one of the first recorded sightings

      http://www.ufochallenge.com/the_challenge.asp
    • Todd Reuschling
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2001
            Some........... ufologist would say they would consider that the first reports of ufos, not all of them.