Re: UFOnet: Does the Bohemian Burning mean the UFO Disclosure

  • TimeStar
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2, 2001
      I agree with the essential rationale you offer here as far as it goes. But
      I suggest that you left out the part that the aboriginal peoples not only
      acknowledged "ET" involvement in genetic development but actively interacted
      with ET elements. One ET faction seems to be hiding its activity while
      another ET factions seems to make open contact.

      Literally all aboriginal people were Rh negative and have much higher
      psychic functions that the Rh positive breed out of Europe. The fact that
      Rh positive blood factor was a mutation that appeared in Europe where
      psychic functioning is lower AND where Christianity originated needs to be
      added into the equation.

      A law enacted by the South Dakota legislature in the 1890's requiring the
      Lakota people to release their spirits may typify to conflict between the
      high psychic functions of Rh negative native people and lower functions of
      Rh positive European blood lines. Further, Native American children have
      the highest scores in abstract reasoning among various ethnic groups at the
      beginning of their school careers. EuroAmerican children score considerably
      lower in abstract reasoning.

      The differences in abilities for abstract reasoning between Native American
      and EuroAmerican children is not necessarily genetic. After Native American
      children spend 6 years in EuroAmerican schools their scores plummet to
      comparable levels as EuroAmericans. I know this because I once worked in
      grant writing for educational programs for Native American children. The
      test scores are a bottom-line fact. Abstract reasoning is certainly a
      problem among EuroAmericans. Test scores evidence this fact.

      The culture that produces very high abstract reasoning among Native American
      children as well as high psychic functions was engendered by
      extraterrestrial ancestors. The ET ancestors of Native America seem to have
      a different agenda than the ET intervenors that might have produced the Rh
      positive mutation in Europe. There are distinct DNA characteristics that
      identify Native Americans that have been identified in what was considered
      junk DNA. David Icke exemplifies ET breeding in the royal lineage of
      England. There are DNA differences between the Anglos and the Native
      Americans.

      The million dollar question is what ET's were active in Europe? and what
      ET's were active in Native America. The results produced by the two ET
      factions do not appear to be the same.

      Zecharia Sitchin has identified the two warring factions of ET's along with
      their domains. Jerusalem was the domain of the faction allied with Anu, the
      bureaucratic patriarch. Marduk took over Egypt circa 3113 BCE and rewrote
      its history. Thoth was exiled to his domain in central Mexico where he set
      up an initiation center for the Americas after an extensive war with Marduk
      in Egypt and Anu's factions in the Middle East. Christianity can be traced
      from the homelands of the despotic bureaucrats.

      The ancestors of Native America are not the same ET faction as the ancestors
      of Europe. Again, this is bottom-line data from Zecharia Sitchin's
      assessment of how the Earth was divided among warring factions of ET's.

      What does the Rh positive blood factor identify? The presence of the Rhesus
      Monkey strain. The aboriginal people with high psychic functions do not
      display this strain. The European with lower overall psychic functions and
      an agenda to organize the world displays the Rh positive Rhesus Monkey
      strain.

      I agree with you that evolution is never-ending process and Homo sapien will
      disappear ultimately as Neanderthal and Cro Magnon disappeared in the past.
      I don't think that ET's made up the process of evolution but know how to use
      it. The key is to know the evolutionary curve and how to use it.

      The ancient texts removed from the pyramid centers of Mexico during Conquest
      contain at least one diagram that shows a human figure with calendar glyphs
      connected to portions of the body. I had this diagram examined by a
      naturopath, a Tibetan doctor, and a Kahuna before concluding that it is a
      map of Homo sapien's evolution that leads to new levels of human functions.

      Best regards,

      Krsanna Duran
      http://www.timestar.org

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 3, 2001
        The war between the different factions seems to be merely about how
        administration of the experiment(s) are carried out. Individually we do not
        appear to be important. We are merely the experimented upon.

> [...]
        > strain.
        >
        > I agree with you that evolution is never-ending process and Homo sapien
        will
        > disappear ultimately as Neanderthal and Cro Magnon disappeared in the
        past.
        > I don't think that ET's made up the process of evolution but know how to
        use
        > it. The key is to know the evolutionary curve and how to use it.
        >
        > The ancient texts removed from the pyramid centers of Mexico during
        Conquest
        > contain at least one diagram that shows a human figure with calendar
        glyphs
        > connected to portions of the body. I had this diagram examined by a
        > naturopath, a Tibetan doctor, and a Kahuna before concluding that it is a
        > map of Homo sapien's evolution that leads to new levels of human

      • TimeStar
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 3, 2001
          Your experience appears to be negative while my own experiences have been
          largely beneficent. Again, the Americas were largely ignored by the
          Anunnaki that spawned the Muslim, Hebrew and Christian faiths. The Anunnaki
          in the Middle East exiled Thoth to the Americas for disclosing information
          to humans, and I have benefited greatly from the information available in
          Native America. As you may recall, my lineage is Native American and I have
          virtually no contact with the denizens of Christianity.

          Best regards,
          Krsanna Duran

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 4, 2001
            My experience(s) probably appear negative to you, because I am a sceptic.

            In Christian mythological tradition you are supposed to be reassured by the
            vision of an angel - a shining being. But if it says things that disagree
            with what you are taught to believe, then the traditional answer given is
            that the angel is really the devil, because the devil's disguise is as an
            angelic being of light - after all as Lucifer he is known as the light-
            bringer. So, if the angel confirms your beliefs then all is well. If not
            then you dismiss what it says as being devilish, and await an angel telling
            you want you want to hear.

            As far as I am concerned this is a perfect confidence trick. There is no way
            to differentiate between an angel and a devil. They both take on the same
            guise. They are both the same thing. And whatever is behind it all is
            playing con tricks on us. They play one trick on you for their first
            appearance and then play another trick for their second appearance, and you
            are expected to be Barnum's 'sucker - one born every minute' and fall for
            the same trick time after time.

            If a person experimented upon is reassured by words that it is for some
            future good, then maybe they are told this. If they are not reassured by
            this, then they are told some other lie.

            Cheers Roger

            > Your experience appears to be negative while my own experiences have been
            > largely beneficent. Again, the Americas were largely ignored by the
            > Anunnaki that spawned the Muslim, Hebrew and Christian faiths. The
            Anunnaki
            > in the Middle East exiled Thoth to the Americas for disclosing information
            > to humans, and I have benefited greatly from the information available in
            > Native America. As you may recall, my lineage is Native American and I
            have
            > virtually no contact with the denizens of Christianity.
            >
            > Best regards,
            > Krsanna Duran

          • TimeStar
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 23, 2001
              Krsanna wrote:

              The point, Roger, is you are relating from the Christian mythological
              tradition that originated among Abraham's descendents, because that's your
              cultural training. You do not seem to be aware that Native Americans have a
              radically different philosophical heritage than EuroAmericans who were bred
              at the feet of the Anunnaki in the Middle East, Africa and the Far East.
              Zecharia Sitchin clearly points out that Abraham was a descendent of the
              Anunnaki. Abraham's philosophical descendants include the Muslims, Jews and
              Christians.

              The Anunnaki did not claim America and exiled the dissident Thoth to Mexico.
              An entirely different culture and spiritual development took place in
              American than that those that the Europeans who were under the Anunnaki's
              influence.

              Again, I will point out that Native American children have the highest
              abstract reasoning skills of all ethnic groups when they start school. I
              spoke to a educator at the University of Montana last week to confirm this.
              After six years in a EuroAmerican school Native American childrens'
              reasoning skills drop as low as their EuroAmerican counterparts. He smiled,
              nodded his head and said, "Yes, I know."

              The reasoning deficient among the cultural heirs of the Anunnaki is evident
              in the assumption you have made that I think you are sceptic [sic] because
              of Christian mythology. This egroup discussion started when another Native
              American and I said that we have a different cultural background that deals
              with the factors you mentioned in a totally different way. For some strange
              reason you related these comments to angels and devils!

              Since you cannot read my lips, I will reiterate that Native America's
              cultural ancestors are not the same as the Anunnaki's culture that spawned
              Christian mythology. The Bohemian burning has a different cultural context
              to Native Americans than it does to Abraham's philosophical heirs.

              I said that you experiences appear to be negative only because you speak of
              them in negative terms. I did not need an angel or devil to interpret the
              meaning of your words. I own several dictionaries and none of the words you
              used were steep reading, the logical path of your thinking is a bit
              precarious.

              There doesn't appear to be much advantage in mapping the logical path of
              your conclusions. So let's just say that you posed the question: Does the
              Bohemian burning mean UFO Disclosure is doomed. I and another Native
              American said that it does not. The fundamental equation of the Bohemian
              burning with UFO Disclosure is an extremely narrow proposition.

              Regards,
              Krsanna Duran
              http://www.timestar.org

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 24, 2001
                Dear Krsanna

                >>The point, Roger, is you are relating from the Christian mythological
                tradition that originated among Abraham's descendents, because that's your
                cultural training. You do not seem to be aware that Native Americans have a
                radically different philosophical heritage than EuroAmericans who were bred
                at the feet of the Anunnaki in the Middle East, Africa and the Far East.
                Zecharia Sitchin clearly points out that Abraham was a descendent of the
                Anunnaki. Abraham's philosophical descendants include the Muslims, Jews and
                Christians.

                Did Native Americans believe this about the Anunnaki etc. before Sitchin's
                investigations?

                >>The Anunnaki did not claim America and exiled the dissident Thoth to
                Mexico.
                An entirely different culture and spiritual development took place in
                American than that those that the Europeans who were under the Anunnaki's
                influence.

                The two different spiritual developments being put in place, seem to be
                setting the stage
                for future reasons for conflict?

                >>Again, I will point out that Native American children have the highest
                abstract reasoning skills of all ethnic groups when they start school. I
                spoke to a educator at the University of Montana last week to confirm this.
                After six years in a EuroAmerican school Native American childrens'
                reasoning skills drop as low as their EuroAmerican counterparts.

                Do you know how to correct this?

                >>The reasoning deficient among the cultural heirs of the Anunnaki is
                evident
                in the assumption you have made that I think you are sceptic [sic] because
                of Christian mythology.

                What does 'reasoning deficient' mean?

                >>This egroup discussion started when another Native
                American and I said that we have a different cultural background that deals
                with the factors you mentioned in a totally different way. For some strange
                reason you related these comments to angels and devils!

                Relating the coments to angels and devils is not strange.
                According to traditional Christainty - Angels are supposed to be the good
                guys, except when they are fallen, then they are the devils = bad guys. In
                Gnosticism, things can be round the other way. Its the same old question of
                who are the bad guys and who are the good guys. Or whether the good guys
                and the bad guys are one and the same, and are just playing with us:
                pretending
                to good guys one moment and bad guys the next, so they can get us poor dumb
                humans to fight.

                In traditional Christian interpretation the question is presumably whether
                Native Americans believe in the good guys or the bad guys? The majority
                belief with early Christians in America such as the Pilgrim Fathers must
                have been to view Native American beliefs as Satanic?

                >>Since you cannot read my lips, I will reiterate that Native America's
                cultural ancestors are not the same as the Anunnaki's culture that spawned
                Christian mythology. The Bohemian burning has a different cultural context
                to Native Americans than it does to Abraham's philosophical heirs.

                And it was Abraham's philosophical heirs doing the burning. It seems to be a
                ritual re-enactment of the burning of heretics like Giordano Bruno. Bruno's
                philosophy was that there were many worlds in the universe all inhabited. A
                'philosophy- religion' that was suppressed. Is the burning by Abraham heirs
                intended to mean the continual suppressing of that idea? Or is it to be
                interpreted in Native American ways?

                >>.... you posed the question: Does the
                Bohemian burning mean UFO Disclosure is doomed. I and another Native
                American said that it does not. The fundamental equation of the Bohemian
                burning with UFO Disclosure is an extremely narrow proposition.

                What interpretation does it have in Native American culture?

                Bruno's belief was that Thoth was the correct religion, the Catholic Church
                responded by burning him. The continual burning of Bruno's effigy has the
                symbolism of meaning that there is a continual rejection of Bruno's beliefs.
                Or would Native American symbolism have a different interpretation.

                The connection to ETs is as follows:-

                In Gnosticism the world we live in is not supposed to have been created by
                the 'real' God.
                In the book The Gnostic Religion by Hans Jonas it has the subtitle: The
                message of the alien God and the beginnings of Christianity. In other words
                the entity that created our world is an 'alien' and not the 'real' God.
                Precisely what is meant by 'alien' is debatable in this context, an over
                simplistic view might be to view it as meaning ETs?

                Anyway, my researches show me that Paganism as per Thoth religion in the
                West had this thing about a human god that dies and gets resurrected - as
                per Osiris and other such man gods. When Jesus came along, from this
                Paganism Jesus was interpreted as another manifestation of this man god. The
                Thoth pagan religion then turn on the imagery and symbolism of Judaism and
                became Gnosticism. In Gnosticism - the world was created by the false God,
                and Jesus was another manifestation of the man god that came here to save us
                etc etc.

                However traditional Christianity then took off with a literal
                interpretation of the Bible, that conflicted with Gnostics, and this
                movement then proceeded to exterminate all religions such as the Thoth
                religion, Gnostic variation of Thoth religion etc., which it perceived as
                heresies.

                According to the Bible the Serpent lied to Man, but according to Gnostics
                the Serpent is giving initiation to man for higher knowledge. Traditional
                Western beliefs have this Occult (hidden) knowledge defined as Evil. While
                the Gnostic -Thoth version has that traditional Western beliefs have the
                worship of the Evil false God.
                Eastern religious beliefs also have the Serpent as symbol of initiation into
                higher knowledge - the Kundalini Yoga - the Serpent power rising through the
                Chakras etc. In America there is the Winged Serpent as bearer of knowledge.
                Both Eastern religion and Native American have traditions of trying to
                attain enlightenment through altered state of mind. This is deemed Satanic
                by some traditional Christians books I am reading.
                Do you now see the conflict of beliefs?

                There are two religions let us call them A and B, both view themselves as
                the true religion and the other one as being Evil. From these two religions
                there are then a great many variations as they pass through the different
                cultures around the world, but the essentials of them remain the same. And
                one of them is founded upon denying the existence of ETs - hence UFO
                Conspiracy.

                So, does the symbolism at Bohemian Grove mean that the people in charge wish
                to maintain the UFO Conspiracy?

                Cheers Roger

                > The point, Roger, is you are relating from the Christian mythological
                > tradition that originated among Abraham's descendents, because that's your
                > cultural training. You do not seem to be aware that Native Americans have
                > radically different philosophical heritage than EuroAmericans who were
                bred
                > at the feet of the Anunnaki in the Middle East, Africa and the Far East.
                > Zecharia Sitchin clearly points out that Abraham was a descendent of the
                > Anunnaki. Abraham's philosophical descendants include the Muslims, Jews
                and
                > Christians.
                >
                > The Anunnaki did not claim America and exiled the dissident Thoth to
                Mexico.
                > An entirely different culture and spiritual development took place in
                > American than that those that the Europeans who were under the Anunnaki's
                > influence.
                >
                > Again, I will point out that Native American children have the highest
                > abstract reasoning skills of all ethnic groups when they start school. I
                > spoke to a educator at the University of Montana last week to confirm
                this.
                > After six years in a EuroAmerican school Native American childrens'
                > reasoning skills drop as low as their EuroAmerican counterparts. He
                smiled,
                > nodded his head and said, "Yes, I know."
                >
                > The reasoning deficient among the cultural heirs of the Anunnaki is
                evident
                > in the assumption you have made that I think you are sceptic [sic] because
                > of Christian mythology. This egroup discussion started when another
                Native
                > American and I said that we have a different cultural background that
                deals
                > with the factors you mentioned in a totally different way. For some
                strange
                > reason you related these comments to angels and devils!
                >
                > Since you cannot read my lips, I will reiterate that Native America's
                > cultural ancestors are not the same as the Anunnaki's culture that spawned
                > Christian mythology. The Bohemian burning has a different cultural
                context
                > to Native Americans than it does to Abraham's philosophical heirs.

                ---snip