Re: UFOnet: UFO Disclosure

  • Roger Anderton
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2001
      John Keel and others mention about the strange interaction between UFO and
      UFO witnesses. The apparent reading of witnesses' minds probably led Vallee
      to think of his Control Theory. The UFO phenomenon does not behave as we
      would expect aliens to behave from SF 1950s B Movies, and that leads some
      investigators to think that they are not really aliens, but something
      pretending to be aliens.

      The proper starting point for an investigation along these lines is
      telepathy - by understanding the physics of telepathy. However, there has
      been a conspiracy in the physics theory side of things. Tesla probably the
      greatest physicist since Faraday, knew a lot about this subject, but he has
      been written out of the popularist science history.

      There is a lot of electrical activity in the brain, and one would think that
      under certain conditions the brain could act like a radio. But the complete
      theory of electromagnetism has been suppressed, and a restricted theory has
      been taught in its place, which an 'easily led' student population blindly
      follows. If the physics students were sceptical of the gospel they were
      taught, and actually properly checked electromagnetism, then they would
      find that it does not function as they have been led to believe.

      The majority of people have a very poor telepathic ability. It is only the
      elite - the very top upper classes that have a decent ability (although
      still fairly poor), it is this ability that enables they to subtly influence
      the minds of the majority and hence lead them. The better the leader's
      telepathic- influencing ability, the more charisma he is said to have.
      (They have tried to keep this trait in the family by in-breeding - their
      Bloodlines.) While the majority with low ability, are more easily led -
      taking the word of leaders as gospel, without checking it for themselves -
      its like they are in a sleepwalking trance.

      Sometimes there are entities behind the UFO-lights, whose only mode of
      communication seems to be telepathy. They are able to read our minds, but
      our brains are not capable of receiving their messages, without us
      receiving modification.

      Cheers Roger