Re: UFOnet: RE: Gasoline Fumes (last comments)

  • Roger Anderton
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2001
      Hi Bart

      doubt,
      science don't.

      Science works by assumptions as well, just tries to hide them.
      Hypothesis (ETH).

      I have no idea what that evidence could be. Surely we have been given amble
      evidence that everything can be debunked?

      >>>Unfortunately science still hasn't come up with a framework to study the
      ETH.

      That framework has been suppressed.

      > [But in the case of this idea, it is politically an unacceptable idea.]
      So is Buddens idea that electromagnetism (from power lines, mobile phones,
      etc.) is a health threat.

      Correct. Health issues, aliens, etc., all tie together in a complete package
      that has to be suppressed by the needs of certain people in Society.
      A big difference between Sagan's personal opinion (that aliens are not
      here) and Daniken's personal opinion (that aliens are here) is that Sagan
      and Society likes to pretend that this first opinion is scientific and the
      other opinion is not scientific, but they place their belief in this opinion
      from faith and not from evidence.

      studying
      the UFO phenomenon scientificly.
      An expectation created because of Cover - Up

      >>Keeping aliens out of the subject, means changing that expectation.

      In other words changing the expectation is suppressing one possibility from
      being considered i.e. if it is successful then its Cover - up . IF you have
      two theories A and B, and you are only allowed to consider theory A as the
      answer to some phenomenon, then theory B has not been put to a proper test.
      Saying theory A answers most of the mystery of the phenomenon under question
      does not mean that theory A fits as the complete answer to that phenomenon.
      It is a lie to think that the scientific method should be to consider only
      one theory and suppress other contenders, but in UFO related subjects -
      science allows itself to lie.

      Cheers Roger