Re: UFOnet: Does the Bohemian Burning mean the UFO Disclosure

  • TimeStar
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2001
      The Christian v pagan topic is more closely related to Ufology than might
      initially be
      apparent. Acknowledgement of acceptance of visitors from the
      stars who brought knowledge was found among aboriginal peoples around the
      world. Native American "pagans" largely embraced extraterrestrials in their
      histories, particularly in identities of clan systems. The Dogon tribe of
      Africa had incorporated visitors from Sirius B into their culture for
      hundreds of years when French anthropologists discovered them in 1948.
      Ancient astronaut theories of Ufology have brought forward much information
      about extraterrestrials in Earth's history.

      The same political-economic forces that have driven Christians to global
      conquest have have opposed UFO's for what looks like the same reasons as
      they opposed pagans who easily acknowledged an extraterrestrial presence in
      their history. This political-economic force continues to the present but
      has become more apparent and, and thereby, less powerful in the last 50
      years as Christian belief has diminished.

      UFO's have gained wider acceptance as Christian belief has diminished and
      the political-economic forces that have long sought to control the masses
      have become more apparent. My question is to what role conspiratorial
      elements have played in this condition over 5,000 years.

      Jeshua ben-Joseph, known to us as Jesus, never called himself the "Christ"
      nor the "messiah" nor the "savior". The term "christ" is derived from a
      Greek root and means "the anointed". he term was applied to Jesus after his
      death when the "good news" had spread to Greece.

      Teachings of light, inner light and illumination were prevalent in numerous
      pagan practices. The Feathered Serpent, or Quetzalcoatl in the native
      language of ancient Mexico, was resurrected in a blaze of light and
      subsequently transformed.

      The most highly documented UFO activity in history began over Mexico City on
      July 11, 1991 35 miles south of Quetzalcoatl's initiation center at
      Teotihuacan. The diaries of the priests who traveled with Cortes in 1519
      discuss their horror at discovering that Christian symbols were prevalent in
      Mexico when they arrived. The priests concluded that the devil must have
      been to Mexico before them and deceived the people. In fact, the reason
      "Christian" symbols were used in Mexico was because the Christians borrowed
      the same symbols from the pyramid culture of Egypt that had spread
      throughout the Middle East.

      The Christians employed symbols that originated in the pyramid culture of
      Egypt that gave rise to the esoteric traditions of pagan cultures; in this
      way the pyramid builders influenced pagan cultures that taught illumination
      around the planet that the Christian army attempted to pirate. Logical
      links between the pyramid builders and extraterrestrials of Ufology are
      steadily being proven and acknowledged. The growing momentum of the real
      UFO disclosure will inexhorably force the reform of Christianity from
      within. Internal reform of Christianity is already apparent with
      acknowledgment of historical fact within the Church in the last 20 years.

      The handwriting is on the wall in terms of the modern trend.

      Autymn wrote:

      "...the doom of the old religions, sciences and philosophies was sealed. The
      Church had borrowed too much from them for her own safety. Every event in
      the life of Jesus, from his virgin birth to his final crucifixion and
      resurrection, had been copied from the stories of the pagan gods. Every
      dogma and ritual in the Christian Church had its pagan counterpart. These
      facts were known to the entire pagan world and as the Church continued to
      borrow from the pagans in an ever-increasing measure, it became more and
      more difficult for her to maintain her claim of <i>uniqueness</i>. So long
      as pagan schools existed, the Church could not without contradiction
      represent herself as the sole repository of knowledge. So long as pagan
      books existed, the Bible would not be accepted as the only revelation of
      God. So long as pagan philosophers lived and taught, the dogmatic assertions
      of the Church Fathers would be questioned. There was but one course for the
      Church -- to <i>destroy</i> all the evidences of her
      plagiarisms by wiping out the pagan schools, the pagan records, even the
      pagan philosophers themselves."

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 2, 2001
        I agree with the essential rationale you offer here as far as it goes. But
        I suggest that you left out the part that the aboriginal peoples not only
        acknowledged "ET" involvement in genetic development but actively interacted
        with ET elements. One ET faction seems to be hiding its activity while
        another ET factions seems to make open contact.

        Literally all aboriginal people were Rh negative and have much higher
        psychic functions that the Rh positive breed out of Europe. The fact that
        Rh positive blood factor was a mutation that appeared in Europe where
        psychic functioning is lower AND where Christianity originated needs to be
        added into the equation.

        A law enacted by the South Dakota legislature in the 1890's requiring the
        Lakota people to release their spirits may typify to conflict between the
        high psychic functions of Rh negative native people and lower functions of
        Rh positive European blood lines. Further, Native American children have
        the highest scores in abstract reasoning among various ethnic groups at the
        beginning of their school careers. EuroAmerican children score considerably
        lower in abstract reasoning.

        The differences in abilities for abstract reasoning between Native American
        and EuroAmerican children is not necessarily genetic. After Native American
        children spend 6 years in EuroAmerican schools their scores plummet to
        comparable levels as EuroAmericans. I know this because I once worked in
        grant writing for educational programs for Native American children. The
        test scores are a bottom-line fact. Abstract reasoning is certainly a
        problem among EuroAmericans. Test scores evidence this fact.

        The culture that produces very high abstract reasoning among Native American
        children as well as high psychic functions was engendered by
        extraterrestrial ancestors. The ET ancestors of Native America seem to have
        a different agenda than the ET intervenors that might have produced the Rh
        positive mutation in Europe. There are distinct DNA characteristics that
        identify Native Americans that have been identified in what was considered
        junk DNA. David Icke exemplifies ET breeding in the royal lineage of
        England. There are DNA differences between the Anglos and the Native
        Americans.

        The million dollar question is what ET's were active in Europe? and what
        ET's were active in Native America. The results produced by the two ET
        factions do not appear to be the same.

        Zecharia Sitchin has identified the two warring factions of ET's along with
        their domains. Jerusalem was the domain of the faction allied with Anu, the
        bureaucratic patriarch. Marduk took over Egypt circa 3113 BCE and rewrote
        its history. Thoth was exiled to his domain in central Mexico where he set
        up an initiation center for the Americas after an extensive war with Marduk
        in Egypt and Anu's factions in the Middle East. Christianity can be traced
        from the homelands of the despotic bureaucrats.

        The ancestors of Native America are not the same ET faction as the ancestors
        of Europe. Again, this is bottom-line data from Zecharia Sitchin's
        assessment of how the Earth was divided among warring factions of ET's.

        What does the Rh positive blood factor identify? The presence of the Rhesus
        Monkey strain. The aboriginal people with high psychic functions do not
        display this strain. The European with lower overall psychic functions and
        an agenda to organize the world displays the Rh positive Rhesus Monkey
        strain.

        I agree with you that evolution is never-ending process and Homo sapien will
        disappear ultimately as Neanderthal and Cro Magnon disappeared in the past.
        I don't think that ET's made up the process of evolution but know how to use
        it. The key is to know the evolutionary curve and how to use it.

        The ancient texts removed from the pyramid centers of Mexico during Conquest
        contain at least one diagram that shows a human figure with calendar glyphs
        connected to portions of the body. I had this diagram examined by a
        naturopath, a Tibetan doctor, and a Kahuna before concluding that it is a
        map of Homo sapien's evolution that leads to new levels of human functions.

        Best regards,

        Krsanna Duran
        http://www.timestar.org

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 2, 2001
[...]

          us, and what we see is what 'they' want us to see. It also enables 'them' to
[...]

          population, to camouflage the experiment. Some of us are being worked on to
          become the next stage in human evolution, while other's bloodlines are no
          longer required. The next stage that looks more 'reptilian' than us can be
          mistaken for the earlier stage of humans but suffering from cancer.

          Our stage of humanity is being replaced, and the cover up is now being
          arranged, where what is really happening is being made to appear as
          something else.

          When everything is added up in UFOlogy, it leads to the public being
          subjected to a massive diversion from the 'real' Reality, so as to keep
          them 'happy' and not interfere with the next step in the genetic
          experiment(s). The end results of UFO research seems to be some scenario
          like this, and ties in with what David Icke says . But others have said much
          the same, such as Dr Jacobs in book The Threat. When UFO researchers reach
          such conclusions, then a new generation of researchers spring up who want to

        • Roger Anderton
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 3, 2001
            The war between the different factions seems to be merely about how
            administration of the experiment(s) are carried out. Individually we do not
            appear to be important. We are merely the experimented upon.

> [...]
            > strain.
            >
            > I agree with you that evolution is never-ending process and Homo sapien
            will
            > disappear ultimately as Neanderthal and Cro Magnon disappeared in the
            past.
            > I don't think that ET's made up the process of evolution but know how to
            use
            > it. The key is to know the evolutionary curve and how to use it.
            >
            > The ancient texts removed from the pyramid centers of Mexico during
            Conquest
            > contain at least one diagram that shows a human figure with calendar
            glyphs
            > connected to portions of the body. I had this diagram examined by a
            > naturopath, a Tibetan doctor, and a Kahuna before concluding that it is a
            > map of Homo sapien's evolution that leads to new levels of human

          • TimeStar
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 3, 2001
              Your experience appears to be negative while my own experiences have been
              largely beneficent. Again, the Americas were largely ignored by the
              Anunnaki that spawned the Muslim, Hebrew and Christian faiths. The Anunnaki
              in the Middle East exiled Thoth to the Americas for disclosing information
              to humans, and I have benefited greatly from the information available in
              Native America. As you may recall, my lineage is Native American and I have
              virtually no contact with the denizens of Christianity.

              Best regards,
              Krsanna Duran

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 4, 2001
                My experience(s) probably appear negative to you, because I am a sceptic.

                In Christian mythological tradition you are supposed to be reassured by the
                vision of an angel - a shining being. But if it says things that disagree
                with what you are taught to believe, then the traditional answer given is
                that the angel is really the devil, because the devil's disguise is as an
                angelic being of light - after all as Lucifer he is known as the light-
                bringer. So, if the angel confirms your beliefs then all is well. If not
                then you dismiss what it says as being devilish, and await an angel telling
                you want you want to hear.

                As far as I am concerned this is a perfect confidence trick. There is no way
                to differentiate between an angel and a devil. They both take on the same
                guise. They are both the same thing. And whatever is behind it all is
                playing con tricks on us. They play one trick on you for their first
                appearance and then play another trick for their second appearance, and you
                are expected to be Barnum's 'sucker - one born every minute' and fall for
                the same trick time after time.

                If a person experimented upon is reassured by words that it is for some
                future good, then maybe they are told this. If they are not reassured by
                this, then they are told some other lie.

                Cheers Roger

                > Your experience appears to be negative while my own experiences have been
                > largely beneficent. Again, the Americas were largely ignored by the
                > Anunnaki that spawned the Muslim, Hebrew and Christian faiths. The
                Anunnaki
                > in the Middle East exiled Thoth to the Americas for disclosing information
                > to humans, and I have benefited greatly from the information available in
                > Native America. As you may recall, my lineage is Native American and I
                have
                > virtually no contact with the denizens of Christianity.
                >
                > Best regards,
                > Krsanna Duran

              • TimeStar
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 23, 2001
                  Krsanna wrote:

                  The point, Roger, is you are relating from the Christian mythological
                  tradition that originated among Abraham's descendents, because that's your
                  cultural training. You do not seem to be aware that Native Americans have a
                  radically different philosophical heritage than EuroAmericans who were bred
                  at the feet of the Anunnaki in the Middle East, Africa and the Far East.
                  Zecharia Sitchin clearly points out that Abraham was a descendent of the
                  Anunnaki. Abraham's philosophical descendants include the Muslims, Jews and
                  Christians.

                  The Anunnaki did not claim America and exiled the dissident Thoth to Mexico.
                  An entirely different culture and spiritual development took place in
                  American than that those that the Europeans who were under the Anunnaki's
                  influence.

                  Again, I will point out that Native American children have the highest
                  abstract reasoning skills of all ethnic groups when they start school. I
                  spoke to a educator at the University of Montana last week to confirm this.
                  After six years in a EuroAmerican school Native American childrens'
                  reasoning skills drop as low as their EuroAmerican counterparts. He smiled,
                  nodded his head and said, "Yes, I know."

                  The reasoning deficient among the cultural heirs of the Anunnaki is evident
                  in the assumption you have made that I think you are sceptic [sic] because
                  of Christian mythology. This egroup discussion started when another Native
                  American and I said that we have a different cultural background that deals
                  with the factors you mentioned in a totally different way. For some strange
                  reason you related these comments to angels and devils!

                  Since you cannot read my lips, I will reiterate that Native America's
                  cultural ancestors are not the same as the Anunnaki's culture that spawned
                  Christian mythology. The Bohemian burning has a different cultural context
                  to Native Americans than it does to Abraham's philosophical heirs.

                  I said that you experiences appear to be negative only because you speak of
                  them in negative terms. I did not need an angel or devil to interpret the
                  meaning of your words. I own several dictionaries and none of the words you
                  used were steep reading, the logical path of your thinking is a bit
                  precarious.

                  There doesn't appear to be much advantage in mapping the logical path of
                  your conclusions. So let's just say that you posed the question: Does the
                  Bohemian burning mean UFO Disclosure is doomed. I and another Native
                  American said that it does not. The fundamental equation of the Bohemian
                  burning with UFO Disclosure is an extremely narrow proposition.

                  Regards,
                  Krsanna Duran
                  http://www.timestar.org

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 24, 2001
                    Dear Krsanna

                    >>The point, Roger, is you are relating from the Christian mythological
                    tradition that originated among Abraham's descendents, because that's your
                    cultural training. You do not seem to be aware that Native Americans have a
                    radically different philosophical heritage than EuroAmericans who were bred
                    at the feet of the Anunnaki in the Middle East, Africa and the Far East.
                    Zecharia Sitchin clearly points out that Abraham was a descendent of the
                    Anunnaki. Abraham's philosophical descendants include the Muslims, Jews and
                    Christians.

                    Did Native Americans believe this about the Anunnaki etc. before Sitchin's
                    investigations?

                    >>The Anunnaki did not claim America and exiled the dissident Thoth to
                    Mexico.
                    An entirely different culture and spiritual development took place in
                    American than that those that the Europeans who were under the Anunnaki's
                    influence.

                    The two different spiritual developments being put in place, seem to be
                    setting the stage
                    for future reasons for conflict?

                    >>Again, I will point out that Native American children have the highest
                    abstract reasoning skills of all ethnic groups when they start school. I
                    spoke to a educator at the University of Montana last week to confirm this.
                    After six years in a EuroAmerican school Native American childrens'
                    reasoning skills drop as low as their EuroAmerican counterparts.

                    Do you know how to correct this?

                    >>The reasoning deficient among the cultural heirs of the Anunnaki is
                    evident
                    in the assumption you have made that I think you are sceptic [sic] because
                    of Christian mythology.

                    What does 'reasoning deficient' mean?

                    >>This egroup discussion started when another Native
                    American and I said that we have a different cultural background that deals
                    with the factors you mentioned in a totally different way. For some strange
                    reason you related these comments to angels and devils!

                    Relating the coments to angels and devils is not strange.
                    According to traditional Christainty - Angels are supposed to be the good
                    guys, except when they are fallen, then they are the devils = bad guys. In
                    Gnosticism, things can be round the other way. Its the same old question of
                    who are the bad guys and who are the good guys. Or whether the good guys
                    and the bad guys are one and the same, and are just playing with us:
                    pretending
                    to good guys one moment and bad guys the next, so they can get us poor dumb
                    humans to fight.

                    In traditional Christian interpretation the question is presumably whether
                    Native Americans believe in the good guys or the bad guys? The majority
                    belief with early Christians in America such as the Pilgrim Fathers must
                    have been to view Native American beliefs as Satanic?

                    >>Since you cannot read my lips, I will reiterate that Native America's
                    cultural ancestors are not the same as the Anunnaki's culture that spawned
                    Christian mythology. The Bohemian burning has a different cultural context
                    to Native Americans than it does to Abraham's philosophical heirs.

                    And it was Abraham's philosophical heirs doing the burning. It seems to be a
                    ritual re-enactment of the burning of heretics like Giordano Bruno. Bruno's
                    philosophy was that there were many worlds in the universe all inhabited. A
                    'philosophy- religion' that was suppressed. Is the burning by Abraham heirs
                    intended to mean the continual suppressing of that idea? Or is it to be
                    interpreted in Native American ways?

                    >>.... you posed the question: Does the
                    Bohemian burning mean UFO Disclosure is doomed. I and another Native
                    American said that it does not. The fundamental equation of the Bohemian
                    burning with UFO Disclosure is an extremely narrow proposition.

                    What interpretation does it have in Native American culture?

                    Bruno's belief was that Thoth was the correct religion, the Catholic Church
                    responded by burning him. The continual burning of Bruno's effigy has the
                    symbolism of meaning that there is a continual rejection of Bruno's beliefs.
                    Or would Native American symbolism have a different interpretation.

                    The connection to ETs is as follows:-

                    In Gnosticism the world we live in is not supposed to have been created by
                    the 'real' God.
                    In the book The Gnostic Religion by Hans Jonas it has the subtitle: The
                    message of the alien God and the beginnings of Christianity. In other words
                    the entity that created our world is an 'alien' and not the 'real' God.
                    Precisely what is meant by 'alien' is debatable in this context, an over
                    simplistic view might be to view it as meaning ETs?

                    Anyway, my researches show me that Paganism as per Thoth religion in the
                    West had this thing about a human god that dies and gets resurrected - as
                    per Osiris and other such man gods. When Jesus came along, from this
                    Paganism Jesus was interpreted as another manifestation of this man god. The
                    Thoth pagan religion then turn on the imagery and symbolism of Judaism and
                    became Gnosticism. In Gnosticism - the world was created by the false God,
                    and Jesus was another manifestation of the man god that came here to save us
                    etc etc.

                    However traditional Christianity then took off with a literal
                    interpretation of the Bible, that conflicted with Gnostics, and this
                    movement then proceeded to exterminate all religions such as the Thoth
                    religion, Gnostic variation of Thoth religion etc., which it perceived as
                    heresies.

                    According to the Bible the Serpent lied to Man, but according to Gnostics
                    the Serpent is giving initiation to man for higher knowledge. Traditional
                    Western beliefs have this Occult (hidden) knowledge defined as Evil. While
                    the Gnostic -Thoth version has that traditional Western beliefs have the
                    worship of the Evil false God.
                    Eastern religious beliefs also have the Serpent as symbol of initiation into
                    higher knowledge - the Kundalini Yoga - the Serpent power rising through the
                    Chakras etc. In America there is the Winged Serpent as bearer of knowledge.
                    Both Eastern religion and Native American have traditions of trying to
                    attain enlightenment through altered state of mind. This is deemed Satanic
                    by some traditional Christians books I am reading.
                    Do you now see the conflict of beliefs?

                    There are two religions let us call them A and B, both view themselves as
                    the true religion and the other one as being Evil. From these two religions
                    there are then a great many variations as they pass through the different
                    cultures around the world, but the essentials of them remain the same. And
                    one of them is founded upon denying the existence of ETs - hence UFO
                    Conspiracy.

                    So, does the symbolism at Bohemian Grove mean that the people in charge wish
                    to maintain the UFO Conspiracy?

                    Cheers Roger

                    > The point, Roger, is you are relating from the Christian mythological
                    > tradition that originated among Abraham's descendents, because that's your
                    > cultural training. You do not seem to be aware that Native Americans have
                    > radically different philosophical heritage than EuroAmericans who were
                    bred
                    > at the feet of the Anunnaki in the Middle East, Africa and the Far East.
                    > Zecharia Sitchin clearly points out that Abraham was a descendent of the
                    > Anunnaki. Abraham's philosophical descendants include the Muslims, Jews
                    and
                    > Christians.
                    >
                    > The Anunnaki did not claim America and exiled the dissident Thoth to
                    Mexico.
                    > An entirely different culture and spiritual development took place in
                    > American than that those that the Europeans who were under the Anunnaki's
                    > influence.
                    >
                    > Again, I will point out that Native American children have the highest
                    > abstract reasoning skills of all ethnic groups when they start school. I
                    > spoke to a educator at the University of Montana last week to confirm
                    this.
                    > After six years in a EuroAmerican school Native American childrens'
                    > reasoning skills drop as low as their EuroAmerican counterparts. He
                    smiled,
                    > nodded his head and said, "Yes, I know."
                    >
                    > The reasoning deficient among the cultural heirs of the Anunnaki is
                    evident
                    > in the assumption you have made that I think you are sceptic [sic] because
                    > of Christian mythology. This egroup discussion started when another
                    Native
                    > American and I said that we have a different cultural background that
                    deals
                    > with the factors you mentioned in a totally different way. For some
                    strange
                    > reason you related these comments to angels and devils!
                    >
                    > Since you cannot read my lips, I will reiterate that Native America's
                    > cultural ancestors are not the same as the Anunnaki's culture that spawned
                    > Christian mythology. The Bohemian burning has a different cultural
                    context
                    > to Native Americans than it does to Abraham's philosophical heirs.

                    ---snip