Re: UFOnet: quarreling ....Re:Krsanna Duran

  • TimeStar
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2001
      Thank you for clarifying your opinions.

      Best regards,

      Krsanna Duran
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 1:23 AM
      Subject: RE: UFOnet: quarreling ....Re:Krsanna Duran

      Being 52 does not mean a thing, if you have not learned much, if you do not listen to others, if you are driven by ego (which at 52 should begin to subside), it does not account for growth, intellectual or spiritual. There are kids, between ages 7 and 23 who are wiser than others at 55.
      Anyway, the only things I am interested in are observations and experiences, phenomena. No judgments. I hope I have made myself clear to you in this manner. Enjoy the site.  Janny

      UFOnet is an open, international, free news and discussion list dedicated to:
      UFOs, Anomalous Phenomena, Astronomy, Skywatching, SETI, the Latest on
      Aerospace Research and Space Flight, Free & New Energy, Exoscience, etc.
      ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Messages to the list-owner: jkumeling@...

      Word voor fl 20,- lid van de UFOnieuwsbrief. Zes maal per jaar in de echte brievenbus het laatste nieuws uit de ufologie, astronomie, ruimtevaart en aanverwante onderwerpen. Kijk op www.ufonet.nl!