EARTHQUAKE and UFOs

  • Erol Erkmen
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2001
      EARTHQUAKE and UFOs
      anomalous luminous phenomena A.L.P

      My friends and I who have been closely following UFOlogy have read many abstracts dealing with the relationship between UFO's and earthquakes. This is an interesting topic that has always been in the corner of our minds. When doing research for our Black List(http://www.tuvpo.com/krlst.html ) Page, the phenomena that appear to come from other planets, we've seen that most were natural phenomena and we have partly explained them.The phenomena connecting balls of light to earthquakes seem to be separate topics. Balls of light were observed as materials or particles falling from the sky; burning and scattering light as they enter the atmosphere . However, this phenomenon related to earthquakes is an expression of underground movements. Many names have been given to this phenomenon since it has not yet been totally explained

      please look this pictures

      Project A.L.P