Las Vegas Sighting

  • VePres9792
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2001
      Tuesday morning I noticed an unusual amount of chemtrails over the Las
      Vegas, NV sky. I had several of my employees come outside to see what they
      were since I had talked with them on several occasions about them. We
      watched 2 planes for about 20 mins. crisscrossing the sky when off to the
      southwest we noticed a round object just sitting motionless in the sky. It
      sat there for about 5 mins. then started moving off to the northwest. We
      watched it for awhile and were all in agreement it wasn`t anything we had
      seen before. The previous Wednesday there were multiple sightings of a
      silver disc in the sky outside of Las Vegas. The radio disc jockeys on the
      station we listen to at work all saw it and several callers coming in from
      Arizona called to say they too had witnessed it. One man said it split in to
      two and took off. It was visible from dawn until shortly after sunrise.
      Vera