Re: UFOnet: Dutch UFO mailing list (was: re: quarreling)

  • VePres9792
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2001
      I totally agree. Also what some may think is quarreling, others may think of
      as good old fashioned debate! Everyone thinks differently and has their own
      opinion. Isn`t that part of the fun of this list? Reading each others
      thoughts and opinions? I love it!! As long as people don`t attack each other
      and respect what we all have to say. :)
      Vera