RE: UFOnet: As Disclosure Witness

  • Todd Reuschling
    Message 1 of 9 , May 30, 2001
              If you can't see the light in what i'm saying, than you never will. It's obvious to me, and to others that have been around what i've been around that you are rude in your way of questions to others, and obviously the overblown head on your shoulders. Don't
      try to say that i'm wrong about something I know about, and You Don't. You don't use recon as much as it is observation on the ground. Recon is mainly for Space, remember that.

              Another thing is most intellegence gatherers usualy know more than 1 language, usualy it's 3. And some are not that good at grammar whatsoever. They have different kinds of Crash groups. The ones I know of have have the military branch out first, than they
      have OSI and any other group that can benefit. You should realy know the military and other intellegence groups are not world- renowned for grammar.

              Another thing is your questions ARE very rude. If the man wants to tell you everything, he can. But some people can't say for
      thier safety, and others they care about.