A real fleecing forReal investigators: The so-called Copyrighted photos and files of ufo's and bases.

  • Todd Reuschling
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2001
      I had to write this because I got ripped-off by some so called ufo/ Area
      51 groups that have pictures along with thier headlines, that are supposed
      to be downloadeable, or are supposedly thier to help people with thier own
      investigations, and having the proof to back-up the not so
      richly, normal, everyday investigator.

      Fact is on some of these sites, when you download precious investigative
      information, you find out later on, as I did that these trustworthy helpful
      sites have ripped me off by not having
      the images, or photos that were supposed to be downloaded. One thing that
      always occurs to me, is the fact that 98% of these sites have no legall
      right whatsoever to copyright thier photos and
      information. That's because of the FACT that what these sites have are
      considered goverment material, and goverment material cannot be used or
      re-destributed for money in any way. No matter
      if the people that obtained this material need the money, or not.

      So, what can be done about this. You can tell them it's illegal for
      these sites to tax on something that is Public property, or not give them
      money period. Because fact of the matter is
      the average American is getting screwed as usual, and that thier is other
      ways for these people
      who operate these sites to get money.