Fwd = Filer's Files #22 Sightings Continue

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2001
      Forwarded by: fwestra@...
      Originally from: WeeklyFiles@...
      Original Subject: Filer's Files #22 Sightings Continue
      Original Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 10:26:36 -0400

      Filer's Files #22 -- 2000, MUFON Skywatch Investigations
      George A. Filer, Director, Mutual UFO Network Eastern
      May 29, 2001, Sponsored by Electronic Arts, Majorstar@....
      Webmaster Chuck Warren http://www.filersfiles.com,

      UFOs are observed in space and over New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania,
      Washington DC, Georgia, Indiana, Illinois, Arizona abduction, Nevada,
      California, and England.

      VISITORS FROM SPACE CAUSE HUGE EXPLOSION

      Researcher Joe Stefula reports that on April 23, US orbiting satellites
      detected a blinding flash of light several hundred miles southwest of Los
      Angeles over the Pacific Ocean. Shock waves were picked up as far away as
      South America. In an abrupt news release on May 25, the Air Force's
      Technical Applications Center, at Patrick Air Force Base in Florida, said
      the flash was "non-nuclear" and consistent with observed meteor
      explosions. Most likely a speeding meteoroid from outer space had crashed
      in nto th e Earth's atmosphere causing an intense fireball. Bright
      flashes were detected for more than two seconds. Dr. Douglas O. ReVelle,
      a federal scientist who helps run the military detectors claimed this was
      the third largest intruder since global sate ellite observations started
      a quarter century ago. The explosion in our atmosphere had nearly the
      force of the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima. Ground based sensors at
      Los Alamos and other bases detected the sounds of the blast. ! The rocky
      meteors are anywhere from a few feet to about 80 feet wide. They vanish
      in massive explosions high in our atmosphere. The fireballs are seldom
      seen because they usually occur over the sea or uninhabited areas.

      Editor's Note: Our satellites regularly detect incoming objects from
      space that strike our Earth's atmosphere. These are generally referred to
      as uncorrelated targets indicating they are not in the computer database
      of known space objects. Satellites regularly pick up objects both
      entering and leaving our atmosphere. Some scientists speculate they may
      not all be meteors and some might represent UFOs.

      A NEW US SPACE FORCE

      Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld has proposed major changes that
      sharply increase the importance of outer space in strategic planning. The
      proposal will be the first step toward making space a focus of Department
      of Defense spending for the development of weapon systems for outer space
      that include antiballistic missile defenses, anti satellite weapons and
      airborne laser offensive weapons. Mr. Rumsfeld will call for the
      establishment of a new Pentagon post for a four- star Air Force general to
      ser ve as an advocate for what could become a new Space Force. He
      indicated he would ask for billions of dollars of new spending.

      EDITORS NOTE - The Soviet space program is in disarray and needs money
      from tourists to keep operating. Although China is attempting to put a
      man in space they are far behind. The logical question is who will this
      new Space Force fight? Why are we e preparing for battles in space? The
      videos taken from our Space Shuttle flights regularly show UFOs passing in
      the distance. Is part of our Space Force already in orbit, or are we
      preparing for battle against aliens? If we are preparing for a fight with
      the taxpayer's money, isn't it reasonable to ask who might be our enemy?

      NASA PILOT JOSEPH A. WALKER ON UFOs

      On May 11, 1962, NASA pilot Joseph Walker said that one of his tasks was
      to detect UFOs during his X-15 flights. He had filmed five or six UFOs
      during his record breaking fifty-mile-high flight in April 1962. It was
      the second time he had filmed UFOs in flight. During a lecture at the
      Second National Conference on the Peaceful Uses of Space Research in
      Seattle, Washington he said: I don't feel like speculating about them.
      All I know is what appeared on the film, which was developed after the
      flight. To date none of those films has been released to the public for
      viewing.

      DISCLOSURE PROJECT UPDATE -- I was one of twenty former military and
      government employees who spoke at one of the largest press briefings ever
      on May 9, 2001, at the National Press Club in Washington DC. Organized by
      Dr. Stephen Greer the speakers told the press that UFOs and aliens exist
      and have bases on the Moon and here on Earth. Several officers briefed
      how UFOs shut down our Minuteman missiles and over flew nuclear weapons
      sites. Details were given concerning UFO crashes, near misses, and
      possible offensive action by UFOs. Collectively these people know more
      about UFOs than any speakers I have ever heard, anytime and anywhere.
      They spoke for a few minutes each, but most have amazing detailed
      knowledge of our alien visitors. Probably the biggest story of millennium
      was handed to the news media and they appear afraid or were prevented from
      publishing the story. The question is why did this amazing story hardly
      reach the American public? Several hundred plus reporte! rs did not
      report the UFO news, but ran with the release of FBI documents story
      concerning Timothy McVeigh. Through Connectlive.com the press conference
      reached some 250,000 people, but was not generally carried in the National
      News reports. I received an e-mail from a Congressional staffer who
      encouraged us all to write, fax, and call your congressmen asking for
      Congressional Hearings.

      NEW YORK DISCS PASS OVER TWICE

      BROOKLYN -- On April 28, 2001, a sky watcher who lives near LaGuardia
      Airport, was watching the landing of a commercial flight at around 1:00 PM
      in the afternoon, when he noticed two strange objects come into view.
      They were at a very high altitude compared to the commercial jet flights.
      Both unknown objects were white in color and oval shaped. They were
      traveling east at a very rapid speed and flew out of sight within ten
      seconds or less. The witness says, "The unusual part of this sighting is
      that s everal hours later about 4:00 PM, I was on my roof with binoculars
      watching, to my astonishment the exact same two objects came into my view
      again." This was something that in all my years of sky watching I have
      never experienced. Both sightings were id entical as far as color and
      shape, but on the second sighting the objects were traveling south.
      During the second over flight they flew side-by-side and steady. Using my
      binoculars I can positively say they were oval with no! wings what so
      ever. These objects did not have wings, were not birds or balloons.
      Thanks to Peter Davenport Director NUFORC

      NEW JERSEY CYLINDER OVERTAKES JETS

      MILFORD -- I sat down on deck behind our house on May 1, 2001, and saw a
      military plane flying at about 50,000 feet heading south at 4:45 PM at
      high speed. I see them often. This time something approached the plane
      from behind and overtook it at an n amaz ing speed. I thought it was the
      space shuttle because I knew it was going to land that day. There was no
      exhaust flume, so I assumed that it was our shuttle. I called my wife
      outside to look. She did so and was amazed at the speed. It left our
      view s econds later so I went inside and got online with the NASA website.
      They indicated the shuttle had touched down at 9:10 this morning. So
      what was that we saw?

      MATAWAN -- Jacqueline Williams writes that a few years ago, I witnessed a
      large triangular object flying over us while we sitting in my Jacuzzi spa.
      The Flying Triangle was as big as a football field and had 3 lights on
      either side and a light in the mid dle. As it flew silently over us, the
      lights and the pump on the Jacuzzi spa suddenly turned off. I told many
      people about this experience and after much negativity, I decided to keep
      it to myself. Recently I have had to privilege to have custody of a
      16-year-old boy whose mother is very ill. Last week, (May 20?) he came
      running into the house, out of breath. He said he'd been sitting on the
      Jacuzzi lid looking at the stars, when he saw a huge triangular shaped
      object fly overhead. He said it was en ormous in size and had 3 lights on
      each side and one large one in the middle. He said it was silent. Then
      two more came toward it, and they all shot off into the night sky. He
      drew a picture of the craft that was exactly li! ke the one the three of
      us had seen. We told him our story and he slept with the lights on that
      night. Now we both go outside at night and glance at the sky hoping to
      have another opportunity to see those objects again. Thanks to Jacqueline
      Williams JakJr65@...

      PENNSYLVANIA DISK

      GREENVILLE -- On May 3, 2001, the witness observed a shiny, silver object
      in the sky moving east. He reports, "I was driving north at 1:43 PM, in
      my 24 square mile region of patrol that borders the Pennsylvania-Ohio line
      and is located 15 miles east of the Youngstown, Ohio Airport, and the Air
      Force Reserve Base." It is because of my job that I am reluctant to make
      this report at all. I am familiar with most of the types of planes,
      helicopters, and dirigibles that fly in and around this area. The object
      I saw on this particular day was a silver color that was definitely more
      intense than any of the planes I usually see. The object was circular in
      shape and had no visible wings. Because I was in a moving vehicle
      traveling at a speed of 45 miles per h our, I could not estimate the
      speed of the object as it moved in an easterly direction. I can only
      guess its size and distance from me as 1 to 2 miles and the approximate
      size of a quarter held at arm's length. I attempted t! o pull off the
      roadway to get a better visual and maybe a still photo, but as I slowed
      down the object accelerated upward at a tremendous speed and was gone in
      an instant. The weather was sunny and the sky was exceptionally clear.
      This is notable because this area is usually shrouded in cloud coverage
      known as the Great Lakes Effect. This report is a result of my interest
      in knowing if anyone else had witnessed that particular event. Thanks to
      NUFORC

      WASHINGTON DC OVAL UFO SIGHTING

      Linda Willitts reports that on May 11, 2001, there was a UFO sighting
      during the Disclosure Project activities at 2:55 PM. They witnessed a
      large silver round object floating over the DC area from a hilltop on
      Wilson Boulevard just outside of the district. Two witnesses confirmed
      the sighting with me. We observed a ball shaped object, metallic silver
      in color, float in an easterly direction, until it became hard to see.
      Thanks to XingPt@..., coordinator@...

      GEORGIA FLYING TRIANGLE SHAPED CRAFT HOVERS OVER TREES

      MARIETTA -- Two witnesses were driving up a road near their home when they
      saw what first appeared to be a helicopter flying very low on April 31,
      2001. At 3:47 PM, the witnesses saw the craft was only a few feet above
      the trees. It had a triangular shape and there was no evidence of blades
      on the craft. The witness stated, "One thing I am certain, it was not any
      type of helicopter mainly for two reasons that it made no sound, and
      second there would be some type of physical blade activity in that general
      area of the craft since it was so low in altitude. The wind velocity did
      not cause the branches to sway even though it passed just above them.
      After seeing the craft, it seemed to have had a 'sense' of something and
      it finally darted back behind the tall pines trees. It did not take more
      than three seconds to drive to where we could see behind the trees and the
      full sky and any normal object would clearly be in view. It was gone and
      there was nothing. I have not witnes! sed a UFO that close and in broad
      daylight. It was spectacular. There was not a cloud in the sky, and you
      could see the metallic sheen of the craft. It truly was fascinating. The
      witness had never reported anything like this before mainly because he
      does his own research, but felt this needs to be heard. Thanks to NUFORC.

      INDIANA SAUCER

      CROTHERSVILLE -- MUFON Headquarters reports that on May 22, 2001, that the
      witnesses were looking east out their living room window at 11:30 PM, when
      they noticed a rotating light moving slowly north. The witness asked,
      "Sue, turn the light out. There is something strange out there." They
      could see a glowing object, shaped like the old baby moon hubcaps of the
      60's on top and bottom or like a squashed sphere with its horizontal axis
      about three or four times longer than its vertical axis. Its entire s
      urface glowed with a yellow or gold. There was a diffuse bright white
      light slowly sweeping around its equator like the moon rising in
      intensity. The white light was not a point source nor did it have a high
      contrast outline. There were no distinguishing marks on the surface of the
      main object so the witness couldn't tell if the main object was rotating
      with a fixed beacon at one point on its equator or whether the object was
      fixed and the light moved around its equator.

      The house sits at the west end of a field with woods on three sides. The
      ground in the east woods drops immediately into a streambed then rises
      gradually. About a mile east of the house are US Highway 31 and the town
      of Crothersville. The witness state d, "We got a good look at this
      thing, it was just at treetop level near the north end of the field and
      moving north." We had one better look at it through an opening in the
      trees before it was completely hidden from view. It was about the size of
      the mo on rising, though Sue says about two to three times that big. In
      any case it spanned two or three big trees as it began to be eclipsed by
      them. I think I saw it for about 30 seconds before we turned out the
      light and 10 seconds after. It seemed to be moving north very slowly the
      whole time. Sue commented that it seemed to hover. After it disappeared
      Sue looked at me and said, "I sure am glad somebody saw this thing besides
      me." I called the Indiana State Police post in S! eymour and asked if
      they had any reports about strange flying objects. They were polite, but
      no. I talked to the editor of the Crothersville Times. He hadn't heard
      anything either. Thanks to MUFON Headquarters. This case is under
      further investigation by Indiana MUFON

      ILLINOIS REPEAT SIGHTINGS

      MARION -- On May 4, 2001, the witnesses saw several circularly rotating
      red, blue, and green lights at 1:00 PM. The witness says, "It all started
      several ago when we all began seeing a large light in the sky which was
      always located around the Creal Springs area." It starts as a bright blue
      light in the sky and always flashes red to blue or green while it
      gradually gets smaller. Later it may get larger and disappear totally
      only to reappear again flashing and changing size. I myself have seen it
      many times. Sometimes it sends off similar smaller craft, which weave and
      spiral around. At other times they shoot straight off of it. My friends
      and I have seen it move across the horizon in less than two minutes. My
      friend and I have seen the UFOs flashing with multiple red, blue, and
      green lights that apparently were a rotating object. Sightings occur
      regularly at the lake and towards Creal. Others and I commonly see the
      craft in these areas. I saw it last night, and toda! y it did not
      surprise me to find a field with a circle on a patch of ground clearly
      visible from the road. I also went back and took pictures. Thanks to
      NUFORC.

      ARIZONA ABDUCTION

      GLENDALE -- Bill Hamilton writes regarding last weeks Filer's Files #21
      where the abductee asks the aliens, "How do you navigate through space
      and survive?" I was told that they used their minds for navigational
      purposes!"

      Bill says, "Something struck me about this sentence, there is a biological
      to digital control as best the aliens could explain it to me. It takes
      three aliens to properly fly and navigate this craft for interstellar
      travel!" In my book, ALIEN MAGIC C, I r ecount an experience I had on May
      8, 1981. I was alone in my house in Glendale, Arizona at the time and it
      was hot that night. I went to bed around midnight with only a sheet on
      the bed. Around 1:00 AM, I was still not asleep but drifting in a hyp
      pnolog ic state of consciousness when I suddenly became aware of 3 little
      guys standing at the foot of my bed. I could not seem to open my eyes,
      but I could still see them. They were white as marshmallows. Surprised,
      I asked (in my mind), "Where did you come from?" The leader in front had
      a hyper-mind link with the other two and answered me, "We came from Casa
      Grande." "No, no, that is not what I mean," I replied thinking that was
      an absurd literal answer to my question. "I mea! n, where do you come
      from...from out there." Then I received an answer, "from the Pleiades."
      This confused me even more. Before departing, the leader looked straight
      into my mind and I heard a high-pitched frequency that penetrated deeply
      as if he sent me an encoded data packet that recorded it itself at some
      deep layer of my mind. Then, they were gone!

      I leaped out of bed with my adrenaline running and heard the sound of the
      curtain flapping in the breeze. It seems like I had been holding my
      breath and when I did breath in deeply, I could smell ozone permeating the
      room as if some electrical outlet was shorting out. The aftermath of
      this bedroom encounter was that a friend told me the next day that she
      had been out walking the dog in the heat of the night and saw a UFO
      hovering over Phoenix at about 1:00 AM. A week later my friend Carl,
      living in Casa Grande, reported an encounter that same night when he saw a
      light in his trailer and could smell the whiff of ozone in the air! My
      point is: The 3 aliens formed a unit. I knew this. They were synthetic
      and absorbed light through their skin for energy. This 3-unit
      performed a number of tasks together. That is what struck me about this
      story from Filer's Files. Now enough about my own crazy experiences and
      back to being the skeptical researcher and hard-nosed investigator.
      Since Alien Magic has been out of print I decided to publish it as an e-
      book. Thanks to Bill Hamilton Executive Director of Skywatch
      International.

      NEVADA SIGHTING

      LAS VEGAS -- Milton Malone writes, I am from Birmingham Alabama. I spent
      this past week in Las Vegas at a software users conference at the Paris
      Casino and Resort. On Wednesday, May 23, 2001, as I was lying by the pool
      around 4:00 PM I saw an object hovering in the clear blue sky. It
      appeared about as large as a small flat nail head at arms length (the kind
      used to hang picture frames). As I was observing the object it was
      changing color from electric pink to silver to white. It also appeared to
      become distorted at times. I was viewing with the unaided eye. It
      hovered for seven minutes and then began to make a slow trek through the
      sky in a westerly direction. A few others saw the object with me as well.
      Thanks to Milton Malone. Mars2012

      CALIFORNIA CLOSE LOOK AT FLYING TRIANGLE

      PENN VALLEY/LAKE WILDWOOD - Six witnesses observed a strange light moving
      around in the sky about 1000 yards from their home on May 7, 2001. At
      8:10 PM, they noticed what at first appeared to be a plane with landing
      lights on hovering above a hill. After watching for a minute or so the
      witness grabbed a camera. The witness says, "The craft slowly came our
      way very slowly but made no noise. I snapped photos (not developed as of
      this writing) as it came towards us at about 200 feet in the air. As it
      passed very slowly over the house I could hear no sound. It was shaped
      like a large wing with white lights illuminating the bottom that was not
      smooth but had a lot of structure. As it came towards me it had two big
      white lights close together pointing forward and blue, red and white
      lights as it moved slowly out of sight. Thanks to NUFORC

      SAN DIEGO -- A giant whirlpool was video taped live by an aircraft pilot
      off the coast of California on May 10, 2001. It was shown on the Channel
      2 News in Los Angeles at 5:00 PM Scientists claim they have no
      explanation for the whirlpool and have e neve r seen anything like it.
      The photograph shows a very impressive and strong vortex phenomenon in the
      Pacific Ocean.

      THOUGHT SCREEN FOR ABDUCTIONS

      Michael Menkin writes that I am seeking possible alien abductees to test a
      thought screen helmet, which has been successful in stopping aliens from
      abducting humans. Any abductee can call me at 425-454-2355. All
      information is confidential.Thanks to M ichael Menkin menkin@...

      Editors Note: I have no first hand knowledge of this device and Mike's
      claims. Other abductees have reported that their abductions stop with
      strong positive prayer.

      UNITED KINGDOM SIGHTINGS

      WEST YORKSHIRE -- Jonathan Hague writes, I live near Todmorden, England
      one of the hottest spots for UFO sightings. Strange lights in the sky are
      not uncommon around here. Everyone has a story to tell. During the last
      week two US Super Stallion He elicop ters have been seen flying low over
      the area. There maybe a reasonable explanation for this, but they do not
      normally fly over this area. Thanks to Jon Hague jlhague@...

      EXETER -- On May 19, 2001, the witness reports, "My wife and I were in our
      back yard at approximately 23.30 hours GMT in the Wonford area." We saw
      three aircraft at high altitude pass overhead in rapid succession, heading
      for London. In the heavy traffic, we both saw a luminous gray object
      suddenly appear directly overhead traveling in a straight line and heading
      towards Exeter Airport. It was not a plane (no noise, no navigation
      lights. It was in sight for about 7 to 10 seconds before disappearing in
      to the general haze created by the city lights. It was oblong, with the
      long side leading. My perception is that it was flying at 1000 feet
      altitude and was about the size of an airbus traveling at airspeed of 100
      m.p.h. Thanks to Kenny Young - U F O R e s e a r c h
      http://home.fuse.net/ufo/

      THE UFO - JESUS CONNECTION

      David E. Twichell writes, "The ancient astronaut and Biblical UFO
      hypotheses are not new. However, no one seems to want to take the matter
      to the next logical step. If Ezekiel's, "wheel within a wheel," and
      Moses', "pillar of fire and cloud," were forerunners of today's UFOs, then
      the Star of Bethlehem and the brilliant cloud to which Jesus ascended must
      be treated in the same vein. When Biblical descriptions of anomalous
      aerial phenomena are overlaid on that of modern-day UFO reports, the
      picture seems to meld as one. Once the evidence has been presented, the
      reader is led to a conclusion that is at best convincing and at least
      thought provoking. Are you willing to risk having your worldview shaken?
      Read the preface free at:
      http://hometown.aol.com/fi4mufon/myhomepage/index.html To order your copy
      of THE UFO - JESUS CONNECTION, go to: http://www.buybooksontheweb.com Or
      Save the shipping charges and order your autographed copy by sending a
      check or money order for $13.95! (US) per copy to: David Twichell, P.O.
      Box 511, Trenton MI. 48183-0511

      PHOTOGRAPH BOOKLET of some of the best UFO photographs available and data
      on their propulsion systems by US Navy Commander Graham Bethune. $10.00.
      Send check or money order to G. Filer 222 Jackson Road, Medford, New
      Jersey 08055. CD OF FILER'S FILES fo r the last four years 1997 through
      2000 is available for $25.00. Both for $30.00.

      NEW NASA SHUTTLE VIDEO OF UFOs IN SPACE

      Jeff Challender has prepared a new tape of various UFOs that were caught
      on recent Shuttle video footage. Jeff has over an hour-long tape of UFOs
      shot in space. Jeff spends hundreds of hours watching the shuttle
      broadcasts from space and is now an expert on NASA missions and even those
      onboard the shuttle are unlikely to see what Jeff does. Using Jeff's
      directions you will be able to learn the difference between space junk,
      ice crystals and real UFOs. One segment has 24 UFOs watching the shuttle
      from space. I feel confident we could go into a court of law and convince
      any jury, UFOs are moving around our Earth. Send $25 to: Jeff Challender
      2768 Mendel Way - Sacramento, California 95833-2011.

      MUFON UFO JOURNAL -- For more detailed monthly investigative reports
      subscribe to the MUFON JOURNAL that costs only $30 per year by contacting
      MUFONHQ@Aol. com. Mention that I recommended you for membership. Filer's
      Files is copyrighted 2001 by George A. Filer, all rights reserved.
      Readers may post items from the files on their Web Sites provided they
      credit the newsletter and its editor by name and list the date of issue
      that the item appeared. Caution: Most of these are initial reports and
      require further investigation. These reports and comments are not
      necessarily the official MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters to
      Majorstar@.... Sending mail automatically grants permission for us to
      publish and use your name. Please state if you wish to keep your name,
      address, or story confidential.