Fw: [Self-Mastery Earth Institute] Fw: Baktar strikes again!

  • visions
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2001
      From: James A Gilliland
      To: ECETI News ; Self-Mastery Earth Institute
      Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 10:51 PM
      Subject: [Self-Mastery Earth Institute] Fw: Baktar strikes again!

      Re: Baktar

      It has come to our attention there is a channel which is delusional
      concerning her contact with what she assumes to be a benevolent ET.
      Untrained channels can be misled my malevolent or lower astral beings as
      well as their own subconscious. Their own jealousies and unresolved issues
      are often reflected in the channeling. Baktar is a classic example of
      misinformation coming from either one or all of these sources.

      The judgment, condemnation and misinformation which is dead wrong on many
      cases within these channelings is a clear indicator that something is wrong
      with this picture. I do not know of any evolved being that would resort to
      character assassination on such a mass scale of UFO investigators and other
      prominent people and send it over the world wide web. This is an attempt to
      gain notoriety at the expense of others climbing the ladder of success on
      the backs of others who have paid their dues. Attempts to resolve this issue
      through dialog have been met with arrogant indifference. We would suggest
      discernment with a capital D when reading or becoming involved with any
      Baktar mis-information.

      I have had my own personal experience with the channeling phenomena after an
      NDE, near death experience and received extensive training with the TIC,
      Teachings of the Inner Christ and the Tibetan Foundation where I was and
      still am certified as a conscious channel of the highest vibration. I also
      have over twenty years of intensive training with Yogis, Lamas and studied
      almost every process oriented therapy available. This information is not
      given for my own self aggrandizement, it is given to lend credence to these
      words. Upon realizing the wave of untrained, unhealed channels entering the
      field for reasons such as notoriety, capital gain, escapism or the need for

      a following to exalt self rather than service to humanity I decided to leave
      the field.
      Worshiping others diminishes self, and is a distraction from making ones own
      personal God or Spirit connection. Rather than worshiping a master it is
      more appropriate to become one. The Creator is omnipresent witnin all
      creation. Why allow your focus to be so narrow as to one individual. The
      whole universe is within.

      --
      James Gilliland
      Self-Mastery Earth Institute, ECETI