Re: UFOnet: AlliesOfHummanity...Opinion...+

  • visions
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2001
      Thanks for your last letter Janet - I'll comment later
      Love D
      Meanwhile FYI - sorry if Ive already sent this
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2001
        there may be something to this, all life forms want something be it profit or
        self gratification. Its how they evolve and develop technologie.

        The Earth is a large treasure of genetic diversity. A cell can produce so
        many complex organic compounds that we have no way or creating in the lab.

        Biological machines that are self repairing? It seems that life is the only
        thing that can reverse entropy.

        So like the british empire of the 19th century where they hook the chinese on
        opium. Or the Cold war of recent history. Where each country would BRIBE 3rd
        world countries to get to their resources and hook the people on something
        they can only get from US or Soviets.

        "SO as below as above"???