Help!

  • ROSELLI SABATINO, CARLOS GABRIEL
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9 12:29 PM
      Hello List,

      Is it possible for some member to write an overview of what has been said for the ones who were not able to listen to the Disclosure???

      Thanks.

      As you see, the company I work for has a firewall for the computer network, this is why I will have to wait...
      Carlos.

      Carlos G. Roselli

      Geólogo de Yacimiento

      Yacimiento El Portón-Buta Ranquil

      Repsol-YPF - Unidad Económica Mendoza Sur

      Tel: (0299) 4491800 int.: 4971 - 4822 Fax: int. 4995 / 4870

      cgprosellis@...

    • Chris Oliver
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
        Hi, I am just in the process of moving to Redditch, Worcestershire, UK does anybody know of any good local UFO groups that may be worth a look ?

        Thanks, Chris.