RE: UFOnet: Digest Number 830

  • World-Action
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2001
      -----------------------

      < Michael, if you are going to make statements like this, then you must
      expect people to ask the following questions and for them to
      rightfully expect an answer. Also I have some comments which you may
      like to respond to as well. I have prefixed my questions/remarks with
      a ';' symbol: >

      By the way, the message I sent out did not have: "How does this
      ever get published" at the start of it. Yahoo must be experiencing
      some very strange problems. They are adding this phrase to some
      of the messages I'm sending out. Fortunately Yahoo's 'problem'
      didn't develop until after I had sent out to most groups.

      In all honesty Joe - and I'm pressed for time - I think you need to do
      your own study. I have spent a long time studying Chemtrails on the
      Net; speaking to people who are suffering; and examining evidence
      here on the Isle of Man. Everything I reproduce I have good reason
      to believe its validity - otherwise I would not bother anyone with it.
      Life is too short and I don't want to waste it wasting anyone's time.

      I feel the same way as Dr Steven Greer on the Art Bell show last night:
      it isn't time to mess around. There are important things happening.
      Do you want me to back up that statement too?

      Have a look for yourself. Search on 'Chemtrail'.

      I just searched on ZWorks Power Search and got 50 references.
      Allowing for some double references, that's over 30 sites. That must be
      well over a day's study to take in all of these sites. However, it's when
      you start discussing it with the people who feel they are being afflicted
      that you start to get a real feel for it. I see the composer Steven Halpern
      is up in arms about it.

      Yesterday, I took a brief break up to the north of the Isle of Man. Nice
      blue
      skies. Then three 4 engined aircraft came up from the south heading north,
      only one of them had just made a turn to come onto the northerly course
      of the other two. The three were then flying in very close proximity -
      without
      much separation, and vaguely headed towards Iceland for some reason
      or other. I drove off but stopped dead three miles later because two 4
      engined craft were coming up 'in tandem' - their separation was
      ridiculous...
      ....... at this point I'm going to stop, even though there is more to
      say......
      Just do a search and serious study on 'Chemtrail' or 'Chemtrails'.
      And coolly weigh the evidence.

      Good wishes,

      Michael

      --- In ufonet@y..., "World-Action" <michaeli@g...> wrote:
      > How does this even get published
      >
      > CHEMTRAILS ARE BLOWN
      > - Please send this on
      >
      > --------------------------
      >

      > CONSPIRACY THEORISTS READ
      > BETWEEN LINES IN THE SKY
      >
      > By Traci Watson of USA TODAY
      >
      > A new conspiracy theory sweeping the Internet and radio talk
      > shows has set parts of the federal government on edge.
      >
      > The theory: The white lines of condensed water vapor that jets
      > leave in the sky, called contrails, are actually a toxic substance
      > the government deliberately sprays on an unsuspecting populace.
      >
      > Federal bureaucracies have gotten thousands of phone calls,
      > e-mails and letters in recent months from people demanding to
      > know what is being sprayed and why. Some of the missives are
      > threatening.
      >
      > It's impossible to tell how many supporters these ideas have
      > attracted, but the people who believe them say they're tired of
      > getting the brush-off from officials. And they're tired of health
      > problems they blame on ''spraying.''
      >
      > ''This is blatant. This is in your face'', says Philip Marie Sr.,
      > a retired nuclear quality engineer from Bartlett, N.H., who says
      > the sky above his quiet town is often crisscrossed with ''spray''
      > trails.
      >

      > ''No one will address it,'' he says.
      > ''Everyone stonewalls this thing.''

      ;Maybe there is nothing to address?

      > The situation Marie and others describe is straight out of The X-
      Files.
      > He and others report one day looking up at the sky and realizing
      that
      > they were seeing abnormal contrails: contrails that lingered and
      spread
      > into wispy clouds, multiple contrails arranged in tick-tack-toe-
      like grids
      > or parallel lines, contrails being laid down by white planes
      without
      > registration numbers.

      ; I can't speak for the unmarked planes, but I have often seen
      similar contrails from military aircraft on excercises in Germany,
      when I was a child (I am 41 now). No-one thought anything of them
      then. This seems to me like the man standing in the street staring up
      at the top of a building. After a while, a curious crowd gathers
      trying to see what he is staring at. When asked, he says "That
      building has 12 floors, but the lift can only access 11 of them!".
      The enquirer says "did you count the 'G' for 'ground floor'?"

      > Believers call these tracks ''chemtrails.'' They say they don't
      know
      > why the chemicals are being dropped, but that doesn't stop them
      from
      > speculating. Many guess that the federal government is trying to
      slow
      > global warming with compounds that reflect sunlight into the sky.
      > Some propose more ominous theories, such as a government
      > campaign to weed out the old and sick.
      >

      > [The second one is probably being hidden under
      > the guise of the first one. And probably very, very
      > few know the truth of this subterfuge. People ARE
      > dying from this nastiness. Michael Irving.
      > World-Action. British Isles]
      >

      > -------------------------------
      >

      > One US mother recently reports:
      >
      > "We have the same dulled "blue sky" here in Milwaukee, WI, as
      well.
      > We have definitely reached the saturation point here. I walk
      outside
      > and with my first breath I can feel the particles hit the back of
      my throat.
      > I can't believe other people don't feel this as well.
      > 12 miles west of Lubbock is getting slammed. So what's
      new....alot.
      > More than 4-5 min. exposure and big trouble breathing. No birds
      flying,
      > either sitting in trees or on the ground, looked at some with
      binocs and
      > they seem to be panting, (suffocating). My daughter (4) ran out to
      meet
      > her daddy when he came home for lunch. She was laughing and
      talking
      > as they came in when she got a funny look on her face and said she
      was
      > going to be sick, and then proceeded to be. She is fine now. I
      stayed out
      > about 20 min. too long I guess, was sick also, but am all right
      now.
      > This is some nasty stuff!"

      ;She doesn't live next to a chemical factory, does she?

      > -------------------------

    • Joe McGonagle
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2001
        --- In ufonet@y..., "World-Action" <michaeli@g...> wrote:
        [snip]

        > In all honesty Joe - and I'm pressed for time - I think you need to
        do
        > your own study. I have spent a long time studying Chemtrails on the
        > Net; speaking to people who are suffering; and examining evidence
        > here on the Isle of Man. Everything I reproduce I have good reason
        > to believe its validity - otherwise I would not bother anyone with
        it.
        > Life is too short and I don't want to waste it wasting anyone's
        time.

        I studied it-it took 5 minutes to work out that it was paranoia, and
        has irritated me every time that I see it mentioned since then. I
        include it amongst the 'transistors are alien technology' type of
        rubbish, people are trying and probably succeeding, in making money
        out of gullible people with more money than sense(and they probably
        don't have a lot of money either!).
        Joe
      • World-Action
        Message 3 of 3 , May 8, 2001
          < I studied it-it took 5 minutes to work out that it was paranoia, and
          has irritated me every time that I see it mentioned since then. >

          You studied it for 5 minutes.

          I've studied it for 12 months and it's still growing
          and there is increasing evidence and increasing
          illness.

          It seems appropriate that you are irritated by the
          subject. Because many, many millions are irritated
          by the chemicals and pathogens of the chemtrails.

          Not only irritated, but some, very ill.

          If you don't know the details of a subject,
          why not keep quiet and let those who have
          done the research do what they feel is right.

          You're against the truth on ET coming out too.
          What are you actually for?