disclosure project

  • Tim Edwards
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 5:20 AM
      Subject: Disclosure Project web sit is up!

      Dear Friends,

      Things are happening fast. The disclosure press conference is set for

      May 9, 2001, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Eastern Time at the Washington Press Club
      (7-9 a.m. Denver Time).

      You can watch it live at:

      http://www.connectlive.com/events/disclosureproject

      They will hopefully archive it so you can watch it later also, but no
      guarantees, as I do not know for a fact that they will archive, or that
      they won't have "technical" problems. I will be there, but the camera
      seems to be fixed on the speakers podium, so I probably won't get a
      chance to wave at you.

      The "Disclosure Project" web site is now up at:

      http://www.disclosureproject.org

      I suggest you check it out, and read everything on there! There is a
      good sampling of the testimony we will be presenting in the full
      briefing, as well as a good discussion of the implications of our
      disclosure. It would be wise to be well versed in the implications so
      that you can calmly, rationally, and authoritatively explain them to
      your friends after it hits the news.

      Now is the time to be very informed and ready to lead. It would also be
      very helpful if you contact your Senators and Congressman NOW, and ask
      that they attend. Also, contact your mainstream media (No tabloids,
      please!) and ask that they cover the event. It would be especially
      helpful if you personally know any media people, but even if not, just
      say that you are a viewer or reader, know that this event is happening,
      and want to see some coverage. One request probably won't get much
      attention, but if they get enough request, they may perk up their ears
      and cover it. You can copy press releases from the Disclosure Project
      website to use with the media.

      This is what it is all about, and NOW is the time for action. Wish us
      success.

      Midwest Research
      Ron Russell
      Box 460760
      Aurora, CO 80046 USA
      303-400-1322
      www.cropcircles.org
    • bobcolee1@juno.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2002
        Disclosure Project Email Update: 1-22-2002

        ANNOUNCING: THE DISCLOSURE PROJECT REPRESENTATIVE PROGRAM

        Become an official representative of The Disclosure Project and learn to
        sponsor and conduct Disclosure Project Events in your area.

        The Disclosure Project is taking applications for volunteers to
        represent the Project in locales throughout the US and the world.
        Representatives of The Disclosure Project will be empowered to conduct
        events in their area at which either the May 9, 2001 National Press Club
        Disclosure Press Conference tape may be shown to the public at no charge
        or (at their option) the 2-hour Disclosure video may be shown for a
        nominal charge.

        This program is designed to empower the supporters of The Disclosure
        Project to educate their area on this important subject and to develop a
        grass roots movement to push for open hearings in Congress and official
        disclosure of illegal secret projects connected to UFOs,
        Extraterrestrial Intelligence and advanced energy and propulsion
        systems. It is also intended to be an important mechanism for grass
        roots fund-raising to support subsequent Disclosure events and continue
        our important research and educational efforts.

        As an official Representative of The Disclosure Project, you will be
        able to host events and showings of the videos in your church, community
        group and area and become a real force for change in the world.

        Representatives will also be able to purchase at wholesale bulk prices,
        the books, videos and other educational materials, and these may then be
        sold at these Disclosure events, thus generating a source of income for
        their local efforts.

        If dozens and then hundreds of people begin to host these Disclosure
        events around the world, think of how quickly the entire planet can be
        educated on these important issues. As an official Representative, you
        will become a key activist and educator for your community on the most
        pressing matter of our time.

        Once your application is accepted and approved, you will be sent an
        agreement form and then have access to a special area of The Disclosure
        Project website and receive a full Representatives packet.

        Visit the web site at:
        http://www.disclosureproject.org/repsannouncement.htm
        For more info.

        Sincerely,

        -Jeff Altman
        Assistant to the Director / Web Site Manager
        The Disclosure Project
        http://www.disclosureproject.org
        Free Energy available here:
        http://www.FreedomTechnologiesNetwork.com/global33