Fwd = PART Filer's Files #18 -- Part 2 Worldwide Reports

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2001
      Forwarded by: fwestra@...
      Originally from: Majorstar@...
      Original Subject: PART Filer's Files #18 -- Part 2 Worldwide Reports
      Original Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 21:23:19 EDT

      PART 2
      Filer's Files #18 -- 2000, MUFON Skywatch Investigations
      George A. Filer, Director, Mutual UFO Network Eastern
      May 1, 2001, Sponsored by Electronic Arts, Majorstar@....
      Webmaster Chuck Warren http://www.filersfiles.com,

      UFOs ARE REPORTED AROUND THE WORLD -- Large 'motherships' and smaller UFOs
      are being reported from almost every statey plus
      Columbia, England, Germany, Brunei, and Australia. Intense solar
      flare activity blasting radiation millions of miles into space has
      created speculation that the UFOs are coming into Earth's atmosphere
      for protection.

      BOGOT� -- William Chavez reports that on April 23, 2001, at 4:15 p.m., three
      objects of unknown origin were seen flying over Bogot� where more than 3,000
      people in the city's business district witnessed them. The objects were in
      the vicinity of Cerro El Cable Hill where they remained motionless for four
      minutes. Radio broadcaster "Radiodifusora Nacional" and Todelar phoned
      Contacto OVNI, our research organization, to discuss this sighting live, and
      because in recent years this type of phenomenon has become increasingly
      common. Last March, a "mothership" was captured on video over Barrio Santa
      Isabel. When the video was analyzed it was possible to see a large tubular
      object at an altitude of 10,000 feet. This object also headed toward
      Bogot�'s Cerro El Cable Hill. On April 15th, Mr. Oscar Berrio filmed a
      disc-shaped object in the vicinity of El Dorado Airport, and we are
      investigating this sighting. Thanks to SHnSASSY1 and Contacto OVNI
      Translation (C) 2001. William Chavez www.epagos.com/contacto-ovni

      DERBYSHIRE, ENGLAND -- Andy Darlington of the Matlock Mercury Newspaper
      writes, "The mystery of UFO sightings over the Peaks and Dales shows no signs
      of abating after the 23rd reported sighting in the last eight months." Since
      September, locals have spoken of strange lights, flying saucers, and huge
      triangular craft in the skies. One was even caught on video. Now a
      34-year-old Wirksworth man, who asked not to be named, says he saw a giant
      disk-shaped craft over Idridgehay. He was driving to market in Derby at 3:00
      AM when he saw the UFO hovering near the road. In addition, he was the first
      person who'd seen the UFOs to admit feeling afraid by what he saw. "It did
      frighten me because I couldn't explain what it was," he remarked. "I've
      never seen anything like this before and logic couldn't explain it. It was
      shocking. I've never been believer in UFOs and sightings but I believe in
      them now." The man said the craft was hovering above woods and seemed to
      rotate. It had blue, red, and white lights. The incident follows another
      sighting of three flying saucers above Youlgrave last Wednesday. Thanks to
      Gerry @ Farshores

      MANNHEIM -- Christian Siedenbiedel reports that the German UFO Registration
      Office run by Werner Walter has been stressed out since the beginning of
      February. "A new UFO craze has started in Germany," groans the 43-year-old
      man who has headed the Office for the past 10 years. "Forty unidentified
      flying objects in six weeks -- that's more than in 1999 and 2000 put
      together." Mr. Walter puts some of the blame for this latest wave of UFO
      hysteria on increased television coverage of the crash of the Russian Mir
      space station, the planet Venus, and disco searchlights. Even the police
      called on one occasion; claim they had pursued a UFO in their patrol car.
      These were most likely the searchlights. A woman in the town of KONSTANZ,
      claimed she had seen a cylindrical object that was several hundred meters
      (yards) long above her on the market square in broad daylight. Someone in
      Hamburg observed a "classical" flying saucer with a diameter of 30 meters
      (100 feet). An "extraterrestrial theme park" is even being built for
      millions in Switzerland. Thanks to Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung Apr. 23,

      GADONG -- On April 26, 2001, a husband and wife claimed that they had seen an
      unknown flying object in Gadong's airspace at around 12:30 AM. They were on
      their way home from a dinner occasion when Philip Chua, 33, and wife, Silvia
      Goh Mei Ling, 28, were shocked by the bright object in the skies. They had
      earlier seen the UFO around the area of Jalan Tungku Link. Coincidentally,
      he had a camera with him. He stopped his car and took pictures of the
      object, but the object vanished as if 'it' knew someone was taking pictures
      of 'it'. He said when interviewed by Media Permata. Upon passing a bridge
      near Emperor's Court, the wife claimed that they saw an object that appeared
      again near Rimba, The next day; Chua sent the film to his friend's shop to be
      developed. Strangely, while his friend was processing the film, the shop's
      power was cut off for an hour. However, Chua felt relief as the object was
      captured on the film. He spread the word around his friends. Translated via
      <bowwow@... Thanks to Gerry Farshores

      SALT ASH, NSW -- Darryyll Jones writes that he holds an ultra light pilots
      license and a yachtsman so he is more aware of the sky. On April 26, 2001,
      15 miles north of Newcastle. I was looking at the sky with a friend at 8:00
      PM when a huge triangular outlined shape formed by white lights, mostly on
      the leading edge, but enough on the trailing edge to define this boomerang
      outline, flew directly over head. It had to be massive. My first impression
      was that it was between 10,000 to 30,000 feet high. It was 5 degrees wide,
      silent and flew straight with no ionization trail. Suddenly it was gone like
      the lights went out. Only minute's later single lights began scribing
      perfect arc's between 40 to 80 degrees south, first in one direction then the
      other in exactly the same circuit, then they too were gone. They were making
      a crescent shape as they too were fading out in the western portion of their
      arc. I have wracked my brain for an explanation such birds, aircraft, or
      asteroids. My friend and I sat down and made notes that were near identical..
      We concluded the most likely explanation was a mother ship and the single
      orbs somehow came from it.

      I am still far from satisfied with that explanation though. As the military
      aircraft from a nearby RAAF base were out in larger than normal numbers, the
      three helicopters and possibly five F18's might have been a laser type
      focused display. The triangle was "flying" in the direction of the base. My
      friend was looking the other way when I spotted the triangle approaching. He
      got two and a half seconds to observe it, while I got five. We agreed on
      what we saw. The orbs were around for 13 passes for three minutes at very
      high speed. They dimmed out as they headed west for the sun now over the
      horizon, suggesting again deep space objects. The main group and then
      fractured and returned to earth much like fighter pilots peel off. There was
      a small storm in the distance with heavy lightning that continued all night.
      Others claim to regularly see the big triangle inland at Bathurs. Thanks to
      Darryyll Jones vital.earth@....
      Editor's Note: Two well qualified witnesses observed a UFO. The craft may
      be stationed at the nearby air base or pulling into our atmosphere for
      protection from unusually heavy solar flares emanating from our sun.

      US businessman Dennis Tito paid the Russians $20 million to go into space.
      He blasted off successfully in the Soyuz TM-32 spacecraft and became the
      first space tourist when. He and his two cosmonaut crewmates successfully
      docked with the international space station on April 30, as the two vehicles
      sailed 240 miles above central Asia. Tito says, "I love space." The 60
      year-old apparently had no problems adjusting to space. "It was a great trip
      here." The US strongly opposed the trip by an American civilian. It will be
      interesting to find out what he sees in space.
      Thanks to Space Flight http://spaceflightnow.com/station/stage6a/010430fd12/

      This is a translation of a Taiwan Daily Gazette article. "In a heroic
      dogfight fought over international waters off the mainland China coast, a 60s
      era American-built Lockheed Electra propeller airliner with 24 US Navy
      passengers/observers aboard chewed up one of China's best state-of-the-art
      supersonic fighter aircraft. The Americans, utilizing the infrequently seen
      combat tactic of straight and level flight, often accomplished by relying
      solely on autopilot, engaged the unfortunate single seat combat jet and
      knocked it out of the air using only one of its four formidable rotating air
      mass propellers. After the action, the crew and passengers/observers dropped
      in on China's Hainan Island Resort, for some much-deserved R&R as guests of
      the Chinese government. Reprinted from the Taiwan Daily Gazette by staff
      writer One Wing Lo, Ray (WA4RLB) and Brenda Burt

      David E. Twichell writes, "The ancient astronaut and Biblical UFO hypotheses
      are not new. However, no one seems to want to take the matter to the next
      logical step. If Ezekiel's, "wheel within a wheel," and Moses', "pillar of
      fire and cloud," were forerunners of today's UFOs, then the Star of Bethlehem
      and the brilliant cloud to which Jesus ascended must be treated in the same
      vein. When Biblical descriptions of anomalous aerial phenomena are overlaid
      on that of modern-day UFO reports, the picture seems to meld as one. Once
      the evidence has been presented, the reader is led to a conclusion that is at
      best convincing and at least thought provoking. Are you willing to risk
      having your worldview shaken? Read the preface free at:
      http://hometown.aol.com/fi4mufon/myhomepage/index.html To order your copy of
      THE UFO - JESUS CONNECTION, go to: <A HREF="http://www.buybooksontheweb.com
      ">Jesus UFOs</A> <A HREF="http://www.ufocenter.com/">NUFORC</A> <A
      HREF="http://www.ufocenter.com/">NUFORC</A> http://www.buybooksontheweb.com
      Or Save the shipping charges and order your autographed copy by sending a
      check or money order for $13.95 (US) per copy to: David Twichell, P.O. Box
      511, Trenton MI. 48183-0511

      PHOTOGRAPH BOOKLET of some of the best UFO photographs available and data on
      their propulsion systems by US Navy Commander Graham Bethune. $10.00. Send
      check or money order to G. Filer 222 Jackson Road, Medford, New Jersey 08055..
      CD OF FILER'S FILES for the last four years 1997 through 2000 is available
      for $25.00. Both for $30.00.

      Jeff Challender has prepared a new tape of various UFOs that were caught on
      recent Shuttle video footage. Jeff has over an hour-long tape of UFOs shot
      in space. Jeff spends hundreds of hours watching the shuttle broadcasts from
      space and is now an expert on NASA missions and even those onboard the
      shuttle are unlikely to see what Jeff does. Using Jeff's directions you will
      be able to learn the difference between space junk, ice crystals and real
      UFOs. One segment has 24 UFOs watching the shuttle from space. I feel
      confident we could go into a court of law and convince any jury, UFOs are
      moving around our Earth. Send $25 to: Jeff Challender 2768 Mendel Way -
      Sacramento, California 95833-2011.

      MUFON UFO JOURNAL -- For more detailed monthly investigative reports
      subscribe to the MUFON JOURNAL that costs only $30 per year by contacting
      MUFONHQ@.... Mention that I recommended you for membership. Filer's
      Files is copyrighted 2001 by George A. Filer, all rights reserved. Readers
      may post items from the files on their Web Sites provided they credit the
      newsletter and its editor by name and list the date of issue that the item
      appeared. Caution: Most of these are initial reports and require further
      investigation. These reports and comments are not necessarily the official
      MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters to Majorstar@.... Sending mail
      automatically grants permission for us to publish and use your name. Please
      state if you wish to keep your name, address, or story confidential.