Fwd = Filer's Files #18 Worldwide Reports

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2001
      Forwarded by: fwestra@...
      Originally from: Majorstar@...
      Original Subject: Filer's Files #18 Worldwide Reports
      Original Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 20:36:18 EDT

      Filer's Files #18 -- 2000, MUFON Skywatch Investigations
      George A. Filer, Director, Mutual UFO Network Eastern
      May 1, 2001, Sponsored by Electronic Arts, Majorstar@....
      Webmaster Chuck Warren http://www.filersfiles.com,

      UFOs ARE REPORTED AROUND THE WORLD -- Large 'motherships' and smaller UFOs
      are being reported from almost every state including Connecticut, New York,
      New Jersey, Virginia, Ohio, Indiana, Louisiana, Texas, plus Columbia,
      England, Germany, Brunei, and Australia. Intense solar flare activity
      blasting radiation millions of miles into space has created speculation that
      the UFOs are coming into Earth's atmosphere for protection. The US Air Force
      investigated UFOs for twenty years admitting to more than ten thousand
      sightings. Despite intensive investigation almost ten percent remain
      unexplained. Congressman Gerald Ford asked Congress to investigate UFOs in
      1966, is now the time?.

      DISCLOSURE PROJECT CALLS FOR HEARINGS BY CONGRESS

      To hold open, secrecy-free hearings on the UFO/Extraterrestrial presence on
      and around Earth. To hold open hearings on advanced energy and propulsion
      systems that, when publicly released, will provide solutions to global
      environmental challenges. To enact comprehensive legislation to research,
      develop and explore space peacefully and cooperatively with all cultures on
      Earth and in space. The recorded testimony of scores of military,
      government, and other witnesses to Unidentified Flying Objects and
      Extraterrestrial events and projects from around the world establishes the
      existence of an UFO/Extraterrestrial presence on and around Earth. This
      recorded testimony consists of dozens of firsthand, often top-secret
      witnesses to UFO and Extraterrestrial events, internal UFO-related government
      projects and covert activities, space-based weapons programs,
      Extraterrestrial Intelligence, and covert, reverse-engineered energy and
      propulsion system projects.

      The technologies that are of an Extraterrestrial origin, when publicly
      released within a planned transition period, will provide solutions to global
      environmental and security challenges. These numerous recorded witnesses
      constitute only a small portion of a vast pool of identified present or
      former military, intelligence, corporate, aviator, flight control, law
      enforcement officers, scientists and other witnesses, who will come forward
      when subpoenaed to testify at US Congressional hearings. Without a grant of
      immunity releasing them from their security oaths, many such unimpeachable
      witnesses fear to speak out. This will provide unprecedented benefits and
      opportunities to all on Earth and in space. Contact: Alfred Webre
      604-733-8134 or Dr. Steven Greer 540-456-8302

      Editor's Note: I will be one of the speakers on May 9 in Washington, DC to
      request hearings. Former President Ford told me that he was never provided
      information on UFOs despite his requests as Speaker of the House, Vice
      President and as President of the United States.

      CONNECTICUT CIGAR MOTHERSHIP SPOTTED

      KENSINGTON -- On April 13, 2001, the witness was out walking about 10:45 PM
      when she saw a glowing object that looked like a diamond shooting star, only
      it wasn't shooting. The witness started to look more closely. She said, it
      kind of spooked me out a first, because it wasn't making a noise and it was
      flying low. Then I walked onto another street when it started coming closer
      going towards the center of town, (Berlin). As it flew in that direction I
      saw that it was sort of a cigar shaped object with no blinking lights, just
      solid red and white lights. I continued walking towards my house and then I
      noticed another one coming from the same direction. I saw this person in a
      car and I asked them to stop. The girl was kind of freaked out that I was
      stopping her at night. "Look at that!" She goes "Its a plane" and I'm like
      "NO! Its something else, I just saw another one." She was very skeptical.
      I watched it go towards the same direction as the first. The second object
      had the same description as the first. 1.) At first it looked like a glowing
      Diamond sort of thing. 2.) It had solid red and white lights. 3.) The craft
      were kind of cigar shaped. 4.) Both flew very low about the altitude of a
      helicopter. 5.) They weren't making a sound. The lady who stopped asked to
      use my cell phone to call her friend that lived in the area. Thanks to Peter
      Davenport, Director National Reporting Center. <A
      HREF="http://www.ufocenter.com/">NUFORC</A> <A
      HREF="http://www.buybooksontheweb.com ">Jesus UFOs</A>

      "WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE?" CONTESTANT SAW UFO

      On Sunday night April 29, 2001, Regis Philbin the host of the most popular
      game show on television "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" asked the contestant
      to tell about her UFO sighting. The contestant mentioned briefly her UFO
      encounter near Pine Bush, New York. The audience chuckled, so she pointed
      out that she wasn't a kook!

      NEW JERSEY HUGE DISC

      WEST BERLIN -- Mrs. D'Imperio writes, at 9:30 PM on September 12, 2000, our
      family saw a very huge lighted disc up in the sky. My brother in-law shouted
      for the family to come out on the deck. We all looked up and saw a lighted
      wheel with what looked like bicycle spokes coming out of it. Another ring
      was on the outside. What amazed me was lights were coming down the spokes
      going around the outside of the other ring coming back to where they started
      and coming together all of them in the center of the ring. They kept
      repeating this action. Then from another direction of the sky came a second
      object that joined going around the circle but making another spoke. As we
      watched for some time two helicopters came overhead. One was bigger then the
      other and went straight for what we were watching. They were flying around
      for a while. If I attempted to draw the UFO, it would look like a wheel
      within a wheel with lights going around and coming together in the middle. I
      posted this information on the web. Thanks to Mrs. D'Imperio at alian
      10094@...

      VIRGINIA FLYING ORBS

      ROANOKE -- Andy and Robin Hodge report seeing flying yellowish white round
      orb like objects? We saw two together while out on my deck April 23, 2001.
      They were close together and moving so fast I barely caught a glimpse before
      they were behind the clouds. They were definitely not conventional aircraft..
      They could have been meteors but do they travel together in twos? I saw no
      tail, just round fast moving yellowish white lights that looked like orb
      shapes. There were many airplanes out during this time, but none could move
      that fast! Thanks to Robin at ahodge@...

      OHIO GLOBE AND POSSIBLE INTERCEPT

      CADIZ - The witness was coming home from work on April 19, 2001, when he
      noticed a white light globe off in the distance over my house at 11:55 PM.
      He states, it is very unusual for craft to fly low over my small town
      residence. As I got closer to my home the globe started moving very quickly
      across the sky. It would move east then stop on a dime and move west, stop
      again and go straight up and east. I pulled in my drive way and the white
      light globe lowered itself to three miles away. It hovered again and the
      white light turned red. It stood there for a few seconds then started west,
      the red light began flashing fast like a strobe light, and it just vanished.
      I live outside of town with few lights and I could hear dogs all over town
      barking. When the light vanished all the dogs stopped barking. Two days ago
      at midnight I was watching TV when my entire house started shaking very
      faintly though enough that my candles were vibrating off the window." The
      witness is a very respected person in his community with a degree in law
      enforcement. He ran inside grabbed his camcorder and drove to the top of the
      hill where you can see for miles, but the light never came back.

      OHIO UFO INTERCEPT -- James Greenen a MUFON field investigator reports that
      on April 24, and 25, 2001, on paltalk.com an Internet chatroom a gentleman
      who runs that sight that had a UFO fly over his car. The UFO stopped his
      car. He observed a F-15 at full throttle with wings back and afterburners
      on, break sound barrier and pull up along side of the UFO that suddenly made
      a quick left hand turn in front of the F-15, and the pilot almost lost it.
      His dad observed a UFO the night before and got pictures of it. He needs
      help investigating this sighting. The control towers in a couple of cities
      around him have told him that the information is none of his business. Stop
      by on paltalk.com and join the group. The gentleman's name is nighthawk.
      Thanks to James Greenen MUFON FI iufoc@...

      INDIANA ORANGE HOVERING FLYING TRIANGLE AND DISC

      MIDDLETOWN -- We noticed an orange colored light in the sky straight ahead on
      April 19, 2001, so we watched it for about twenty minutes at 4:30 AM. The
      light appeared to be in a triangular formation. A plane flew underneath the
      UFO and as it went under the red lights appeared on the UFO as if it were
      giving a warning. The UFO started moving slowly at first gaining speed
      toward the right and then it came to a stop and hovered for about five
      minutes. Then a small star shaped object branched off of it and started
      flying straight up and around as if it were in orbit with the earth, but
      still in the atmosphere. The star shaped light disappeared, but we continued
      to watch the other object as it started moving further away and disappeared.
      It was neither a plane nor a star and I have never seen any thing like this
      before.

      CLOSE TO ILLINOIS STATE LINE -- The witness on April 18, 2001, was traveling
      on Interstate 90 in Indiana, and noticed a cross like or star like object in
      the sky. It was very bright opaque white and larger than surrounding stars.
      The object was above horizon as we traveled late in the night. The object
      rose vertically and moved in the opposite direction we were traveling. I
      moved forward in my seat, turned my head upward and to the left as it passed
      over the roof of the vehicle. When the object was passing I got a good side
      view and a bit of the back of the object. The witness stated, "There were
      many small red lights curved around the base and the lights flashed on either
      side of the craft." The flashes possibly obscured more red lights on the far
      side. The red lights curving gave the impression that the object was
      circular or at least the base was circular. I viewed a bright, white cross
      like or star like object with many smaller red lights. I will confirm time
      with my spouse. Peter Davenport of NUFORC spoke with this witness, and found
      her to be quite lucid and serious-minded in her description of the event. <A
      HREF="http://www.ufocenter.com/">NUFORC</A>

      ILLINOIS TITANIC TEAR APPEARED WITH A GUST & VANISHED.

      SCHAUMBURG -- I was outside on my roof at 2:18 AM on April 15, 2001, because
      that is the time the ship Titanic sank 89 years ago. Well, I was looking up
      at the stars wondering how those people felt when I saw a flash of light come
      from behind me. I got scared because I thought it was lightning, and I
      turned north to see for sure. There were no clouds or anything, so I turned
      around. Maybe 30 seconds later it happened again and this time I felt a gust
      of wind also from the North. I looked up towards the sky and saw a bright
      shiny object moving very slightly in the sky. It was almost diamond/tear
      shaped and definitely not a planet, star or satellite. I'm in an astronomy
      class and I know the difference between the three objects. Therefore, I was
      a little scared and curious. I stood up and waved at it, and then it
      disappeared. Peter Davenport notes that, if this event occurred, we question
      whether it had anything to do with the sinking of the Titanic.

      LOUISIANA ROUND LIGHT

      On April 25, 2001, at 9: 02 PM Carol sighted an object coming from the west.
      The object appeared red and white kind of blended together flying fairly high
      at a pretty fast speed, and faster than most planes. It got behind the many
      trees in the front yard and I walked to the other side of the yard and saw it
      again. Carol states, "It was a larger solid round white light moving at the
      same speed gliding smoothly along as they usually do." Before leaving my
      sight flying southeast, it again turned to the red mixed with white color.
      It became smaller and continued on the same flight path. Sighting lasted
      approximately two minutes. Thanks to Carolncbuckallew@...
      skyopen@yahoogroups.com

      TEXAS LARGE OVAL FLYING OBJECT

      GRAHAM -- Donna B. writes that on April 24, 2001, at approximately 10:30 AM,
      I observed a large oval object in the southeastern sky; it was silver in
      color and was hovering. Cannot determine how high it was. It "faded"
      instead of blinking out this time. There wasn't time to grab binoculars and
      camera, unfortunately. Have observed this type of UFO before, but have never
      seen them just fade. Thanks to Donna B. djb0898@...

      COLOMBIA THREE UFOs OVER CAPITAL

      BOGOT� -- William Chavez reports that on April 23, 2001, at 4:15 p.m., three
      objects of unknown origin were seen flying over Bogot� where more than 3,000
      people in the city's business district witnessed them. The objects were in
      the vicinity of Cerro El Cable Hill where they remained motionless for four
      minutes. Radio broadcaster "Radiodifusora Nacional" and Todelar phoned
      Contacto OVNI, our research organization, to discuss this sighting live, and
      because in recent years this type of phenomenon has become increasingly
      common. Last March, a "mothership" was captured on video over Barrio Santa
      Isabel. When the video was analyzed it was possible to see a large tubular
      object at an altitude of 10,000 feet. This object also headed toward
      Bogot�'s Cerro El Cable Hill. On April 15th, Mr. Oscar Berrio filmed a
      disc-shaped object in the vicinity of El Dorado Airport, and we are
      investigating this sighting. Thanks to SHnSASSY1 and Contacto OVNI
      Translation (C) 2001. William Chavez www.epagos.com/contacto-ovni

      UNITED KINGDOM 23RD UFO SEEN OVER DALES IS GIANT DISC

      DERBYSHIRE, ENGLAND -- Andy Darlington of the Matlock Mercury Newspaper
      writes, "The mystery of UFO sightings over the Peaks and Dales shows no signs
      of abating after the 23rd reported sighting in the last eight months." Since
      September, locals have spoken of strange lights, flying saucers, and huge
      triangular craft in the skies. One was even caught on video. Now a
      34-year-old Wirksworth man, who asked not to be named, says he saw a giant
      disk-shaped craft over Idridgehay. He was driving to market in Derby at 3:00
      AM when he saw the UFO hovering near the road. In addition, he was the first
      person who'd seen the UFOs to admit feeling afraid by what he saw. "It did
      frighten me because I couldn't explain what it was," he remarked. "I've
      never seen anything like this before and logic couldn't explain it. It was
      shocking. I've never been believer in UFOs and sightings but I believe in
      them now." The man said the craft was hovering above woods and seemed to
      rotate. It had blue, red, and white lights. The incident follows another
      sighting of three flying saucers above Youlgrave last Wednesday. Thanks to
      Gerry @ Farshores

      GERMANY HAS 40 UFO SIGHTINGS

      MANNHEIM -- Christian Siedenbiedel reports that the German UFO Registration
      Office run by Werner Walter has been stressed out since the beginning of
      February. "A new UFO craze has started in Germany," groans the 43-year-old
      man who has headed the Office for the past 10 years. "Forty unidentified
      flying objects in six weeks -- that's more than in 1999 and 2000 put
      together." Mr. Walter puts some of the blame for this latest wave of UFO
      hysteria on increased television coverage of the crash of the Russian Mir
      space station, the planet Venus, and disco searchlights. Even the police
      called on one occasion; claim they had pursued a UFO in their patrol car.
      These were most likely the searchlights. A woman in the town of KONSTANZ,
      claimed she had seen a cylindrical object that was several hundred meters
      (yards) long above her on the market square in broad daylight. Someone in
      Hamburg