Re: UFOnet: RE: Monoliths on Mars?

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 11:11 PM
      In a message dated 04/26/2001 6:26:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
      cgprosellis@... writes:

      << Another planet may have very different geology but the spacing doesn't even
      look natural.
      Any ideas anybody?
      Cheers
      Dave Haith >>

      A cemetery...........?

      Sandy Nichols
    • ROSELLI SABATINO, CARLOS GABRIEL
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2001
        RE: UFOnet: RE: Monoliths on Mars?

        No, I did not write that. I have answered that message only, expressed my opinion about permafrosts and other possible features.

        Carlos