RE: Gasoline Fumes (last comments)

  • ROSELLI SABATINO, CARLOS GABRIEL
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2001
      RE: Gasoline Fumes (last comments)

      Yes, I know you did Bart. My message was not directed to your statement specifically. I was trying to point how often we, truth seekers, go tempted by a specific field of study. The whole UFO phenomenon does not seem to be something a single scientific field will resolve. I also see there is not a single theory today that gives us a good perspective of this problem. It's what keeps our search alive.

      :)

      Best wishes,
      Carlos Roselli

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2001
        >From: "Roger Anderton" <R.J.Anderton@...>
        >To: <ufonet@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: Re: UFOnet: RE: Gasoline Fumes (last comments)
        >Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 17:34:26 +0100
        >
        >Hi Bart

        Hi Roger

        --snip--

        >Hypothesis (ETH).
        >
        >I have no idea what that evidence could be. Surely we have been given
        >amble
        >evidence that everything can be debunked?

        No. see http://home.hetnet.nl/~wc/index2.html (Story Sources / Science)

        --snip--

        >IF you have two theories A and B, and you are only allowed to consider
        >theory A as the answer to some phenomenon, then theory B has not been put
        >to a proper test.
        >Saying theory A answers most of the mystery of the phenomenon under
        >question
        >does not mean that theory A fits as the complete answer to that phenomenon.

        Yes. see http://home.hetnet.nl/~wc/index2.html (Story Sources)

        --snip--

        Cheers,
        Bart