Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Fwd = Filer's Files #14 Motherships May Be Back

Expand Messages
  • Frits Westra
    Forwarded by: fwestra@hetnet.nl Originally from: Majorstar@aol.com Original Subject: Filer s Files #14 Motherships May Be Back Original Date: Tue, 3
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2001
      Forwarded by: fwestra@...
      Originally from: Majorstar@...
      Original Subject: Filer's Files #14 Motherships May Be Back
      Original Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 16:46:30 EDT

      ========================== Forwarded message begins ======================

      Filer's Files #14 -- 2000, MUFON Skywatch Investigations
      George A. Filer, Director, Mutual UFO Network Eastern
      April 3, 2001, Sponsored by Electronic Arts; Majorstar@....
      Webmaster Chuck Warren http://www.filersfiles.com,

      MOTHER-SHIPS MAY BE BACK -- Reports of large cigar or cylinder shaped UFOs
      are coming in from Georgia, Colorado, California, Texas, and Washington.
      NASA reports that our sun is in the middle of powerful coronal mass ejections
      that send huge geomagnetic storms into space. The solar flare activity has
      been picking up for the last several months. Sky watchers as far south as
      Mexico have seen the Northern Lights (aurora borealis). The most recent
      strongly magnetized storm began March 30th when a coronal mass ejection (CME)
      struck our Earth's magnetosphere. These intense storms may be tied to recent
      sightings of the motherships in our atmosphere. Earth is a relatively safe
      port in a solar storm. The most powerful flare of the current solar cycle is
      an X17-class event that erupted near sunspot 9393 on April 2, 2001. This CME
      is more powerful than the March 1989 event that led to the collapse of a
      power grid in Quebec. This is the second most powerful CME in 25 years. The
      increased activity may be the reason for increased mothership sightings.

      Reports of large, cigar-shaped, aircraft carrier sized UFOs also known, as
      'motherships' appear to have started as early as 1896-7 with sightings
      throughout the Midwest United States. During World War I hardly a night
      would go by without numerous reports of German Zeppelin activity over
      England, but the Germans only had one Naval Zeppelin and five Army airships
      in service when war was declared. Historian Dr. David Clarke claims that
      within a few months most of the Zeppelins had been destroyed or wrecked.
      German records reveal Zeppelin activity was very limited anywhere near the
      UK, yet pilots and other military personnel reported thousands of sightings
      of airships. Captain Stansfield of the trawler SS Ape and many of his crew
      on December 15, 1914, reported sighting a black airship. After the war
      airship records were read and all German airships were in their hangars due
      to bad weather. On September 6, 1914, Flight Commander C. E. Rathborne of
      the Felixstowe Naval Air Station, Suffolk, returned from an early morning
      patrol in his seaplane to make perhaps the first report of a UFO by a
      military officer. "At 5:35 AM, whilst on patrol, I sighted an airship
      steering south-southeast, with a silver-colored envelope on the horizon while
      flying at 1,300 feet, 27 miles south of Orfordness." Scottish Command
      Intelligence estimated the total number of reports of "enemy signaling" to be
      as high as 2,000 during 1914 alone. By January 31, 1916, nine Naval
      Zeppelins had been built and were ordered to bomb central England. The
      Zeppelin scares and rumors generated thousands of reports of phantom
      airships, that, based on their records, seldom ever flew near England. It
      appears many of the reports may have been UFOs. See Strange Daze Website at:

      Commander Graham Bethune just returned from the Nevada UFO Conference where
      British author Nick Redfern spoke regarding World War II documents that were
      just released by the Public Records Office in the United Kingdom. The
      records revealed that a fleet of flying discs -- called 'Foo Fighters' --
      were launched from huge cigar-shaped mothercraft during B-17 daylight raids
      over Germany in 1943. The huge aircraft-carrier sized mothership cut through
      a flight of B-17 bombers launching its discs in front of the B-17 amazed
      aircrews. Another report by two RAF fighter pilots saw a similar
      'mothercraft' sitting on the ground.


      ONEIDA, MARCY COUNTY -- Five witnesses observed a disk-shaped craft on
      Saturday, March 24, 2001. The craft had red and green flashing lights with
      some beams of light coming from it and it hardly moved and floated in the
      East. Aircraft surrounded it. We all watched it for about two hours. The
      object was a white light but you could still tell it was disk-shaped. It had
      red lights and green lights on the bottom and looked as if it was tilted and
      spinning. It hovered in the same spot most of the time. It lasted from
      around 8:00 PM to about 10:00 PM, and when I came back to see if it was still
      there, it was gone totally, disappeared. Thanks to Larry Clark


      State MUFON Director of Georgia and former Police Chief, Tom Sheets writes,
      "On Monday morning March 26, 2001, I opened my current batch of email and
      found a preliminary morning report from John Bodin, Sr., MUFONGA's DD for
      South Georgia." John indicated that he had gone out right after dawn for his
      normal morning walk; the weather was crisp and clear with a crystal blue sky.
      Off to the SE he noticed an aircraft's contrail similar to those he had
      noticed during the past weekend. He also observed that the aircraft appeared
      to be lower in altitude than when such vapor trails are normally formed. The
      metallic aircraft color was readily apparent in the sunlight, and the
      contrail was white against the blue sky. Suddenly the contrail stopped, and
      at this point the aircraft appeared to be about the size of a pencil eraser
      head at arm's length but incredibly, the aircraft seemed to have almost
      halted in the sky. John watched as the contrail dissipated right up toward
      the back of the aircraft. He also noticed that the body of the aircraft
      seemed a little too long as compared to others he had observed. At that
      point, he realized there were no wings attached to the fuselage. He
      continued his observation for 6 to 7 minutes until, moving very slow, it was
      lost from view with no change in it's appearance.

      Upon receiving the above report from John about 10:00 AM, I noticed that the
      skies above Fayetteville and the Atlanta area 15 miles to the North, were
      full of jet aircraft making a very obvious checkerboard pattern of vapor
      trails (the sky was FULL). Inspection of these via binoculars and video zoom
      over the next few hours indicated they appeared to be the normal contrail
      vapor formations, slowly drifting more or less eastwards. Due to the aerial
      activity, this writer alerted other MUFONGA members in the Atlanta area.
      SSD/FI David Brown of Norcross (northern Atlanta suburbs) then indicated he
      would be outside most of the day and would conduct surveillance and report
      back later.

      Later Monday afternoon John Bodin was in contact with MUFONGA SSD/FI Michael
      D. Hitt of Roswell, GA, (north Atlanta suburban area) regarding a separate
      long-term investigation that is underway. Michael, a Roswell, Georgia police
      officer, then indicated that he had observed something very similar to John's
      event earlier in the day while on patrol duty. Officer Hitt indicated that
      at about 11:45 AM, he had been called to Roswell Police Headquarters.
      Enroute, he noticed an aircraft slowly flying S to N a little lower than is
      normal for that area, the aircraft being clearly visible in the bright sun.
      As he watched, he noticed that it appeared to have no wings or tail
      structures, and that another unusual effect was noticed. There appeared to
      be a 'heat-like' emanation given off from the fuselage and then the aircraft
      vanished. Michael indicated that he became aggravated that there was no way
      he could have turned his dash-mounted police videocam onto the craft. The
      skies over Roswell were also clear at that time, as in the rest of Georgia,
      with a mild to moderate wind from the NW.

      About 3:00 AM on March 28, 2001, I received an email report from David Brown
      of Norcross. He indicated in his report that due to the alert, he too had
      been observing this aerial activity i.e., checkerboard patterns, and that an
      aircraft appeared not to have wings. Further that at times, some aircraft
      seemed to be working in pairs. David also described that one aircraft
      appeared to have a 'haze like' sheath around it, seemingly not part of the
      vapor trail, and while watching that, another craft suddenly appeared going
      in the opposite direction, again with a 'haze-like' effect around it. (David
      had no knowledge at that time about Michael Hitt's description of the
      'heat-like' emanations observed in the craft over Roswell.) Later David
      observed a night flight of apparent C-130 Hercules aircraft flying in the
      direction of nearby Dobbins AFB. These were followed by a number of
      helicopters flying in the same direction. He contacted the PIO and ATC at
      Dobbins AFB to discuss these matters, but was not given any information
      relating to the flights or the other aerial activities.

      David indicated he had made some video tape of this activity, and this will
      be under review in the coming days. Please note that these events are
      similar to that observed and reported by MUFONGA HQs personnel on July 17,
      2000, some 81 miles NW of Chattanooga Tennessee on I-24. (See MUFON Journal
      Sept. 2000 and Filer's Files). Brief recap; Sheets, Ausmus and Clifford
      observing contrail formations in the KY-TN State line area, then later
      observed contrail producing aircraft HALT it's vapor trail, flying on for a
      few hundred meters, then completely vanishing from the sky, instantly. This
      aircraft too was in clear blue sunlit sky and blatantly obvious to the
      observers. Since 2000, this writer has noticed a few other postings from
      individuals across the USA describing similar observations: Interrupted
      contrails and vanishing aircraft. While MUFONGA does not rule out tricks of
      light and shadow or optical illusion, it is still obvious that something is
      not quite 'right' about these events, especially the recent Georgia
      observations. MUFONGA is aware of the current rumors and discussions
      regarding our military aviation forces possessing an active aircraft
      camouflage system. If this is so and these events are examples, perhaps the
      system was malfunctioning this past Monday, or some form of experiments were
      possibly being conducted. We have also discussed the possibility of
      'morphing' UFOs. Thanks to Tom Sheets, SD MUFONGA, ISUR Board COPYRIGHT 2000


      CONROE -- ISUR reports a motorist on March 23, 2001, at about 12:45 A.M., was
      proceeding east on Highway 105 toward Beaumont Texas. The vehicle passengers
      noticed a group of lights off to the side that seemed to be about 2 miles
      away. Within three seconds, the lights closed the distance to the vehicle
      and were overhead and to the left about 125 feet above the ground. The
      witness indicated that it appeared to be a group of purple and green lights
      with some mixed white. While they watched, the lights appeared to depart at
      an incredible rate of speed, in fact it was described as being so fast, they
      were unable to determine exactly what direction the formation took. The
      witness turned his car around to recheck the area, but no trace was found.
      Thanks to ISUR and Tom Sheets Board. The case has been referred to MUFON of
      Texas further investigation.


      ROSCOE AND FT. JUSTICE -- My husband and I were driving to Lubbock, on March
      5, 2001, and I had been asleep. When I woke at 3:30 PM, I noticed a very
      strange airplane flying low to the ground. It would circle and then hover,
      circle and then hover. It wasn't a helicopter though; it was a long aircraft
      with wings far back on the tail. I said to my husband, "What is that weird
      plane?" He said that he didn't know, but he'd been watching it for some
      time. He told me to watch because it would seemingly stop right in
      midair--which is what I had observed it doing. It seemed to be circling the
      highway, but keeping up with the traffic that was northbound. It was a clear
      day; few clouds. No rain. Other motorists appeared to be watching the craft
      as well. It eventually took off very rapidly southward and disappeared. Our
      background--husband is a professor; I am a writer. This is the first
      sighting for my husband. My 2nd -- the previous happened 35 years ago. We
      think it may have been some kind of test plane from Lubbock. We occasionally
      experience tremendous sonic booms that might come from Reese Air Force Base.


      PUEBLO -- (70 miles south) On March 2, 2001, National Reporting Center
      reports a witness saw a bright and enormous cylinder shaped object that gave
      off a buzzing sound at 10:00 PM. The witness stated, "I do mean absolutely
      unearthly huge in size. I was to damned scared to take in much detail!"
      Thanks to <A HREF="http://www.ufocenter.com/">NUFORC</A>


      Tracie Boudreaux reports seeing a huge, cigar-shaped craft while driving on
      the freeway on January 29, 2001. A group of people and I decided to chase
      this object at 9:00 P.M. I heard neighborhood dogs barking outside my kitchen
      window and I noticed a bright light in the western sky southeast of the
      crescent moon. It was in the shape of a diamond. The light was not blinking
      nor did it have any color distortion and I gauged it next to a tree limb to
      verify if it was a star or if it had actual movement and indeed it did. It
      moved up and down slightly. I jumped into my car driving from Kirby and
      Westpark at 35 mph and I chased it going west at Newcastle & Westpark. It was
      larger. Then I noticed from the South a helicopter going north. The light
      dimmed as the helicopter passed it. I pulled into a parking lot at Rice
      Street and Westpark. After the helicopter passed it, the light stayed dim and
      then completely went out. This is less than 1/2 mile from my home. I tried
      to observe the object through the trees at my home ten minutes later but it
      had gone. Thanks to Tracie Boudreaux Tracierb@...

      DUBLIN -- On the morning of March 12, 2001, at about 7:45 AM, my daughter and
      I saw a white, cigar-shaped object moving slowly, and at low altitude, from
      the Southwest toward the Northeast and then it turned slightly north, toward
      Mt. Diablo. At times, it seemed to stay in one position, as if to observe
      something below, then moved forward, again. The day was a bright, clear,
      cloudless morning. The object was moving through the air at a lower altitude
      than I have seen many single engine planes fly. It made no noise whatsoever.
      It had no wings, no visible cockpit, no rudder, wheels, propeller, no cables
      or anything on or protruding from it. I am only certain of what it was NOT:
      it was not a plane, not a helicopter, not a blimp, not a balloon, not a
      glider, or any ordinary object I have ever seen in the sky. It appeared to
      move intentionally. I did not have the benefit of binoculars, but with the
      naked eye, it appeared that it may have had narrow band of dark-colored metal
      very slightly bisecting the middle of the object, which gave the hint of an
      indentation or slightly "segmented" body, but I cannot be sure because it was
      further away from me, at that point. It appeared to be made of a smooth,
      cigar-shaped, bright white, nonreflecting material, i.e., not a "shiny"
      metal. It had no visible means of propulsion. It's length was about the
      width of my thumbnail, held at arm's length. The object was still in sight,
      when it was followed by a single engine plane flying in the same direction
      toward the Northeast. So, I had both the plane and the silent, cigar-shaped
      object in view for thirty seconds. The strange object was moving much slower
      than the single engine plane behind and below it. I went in and called the
      FAA Office at the Livermore Airport, but they had no other reports. Thanks to
      Peter Davenport <A HREF="http://www.ufocenter.com/">NUFORC</A>

      UNION/PULLMAN/WHITMAN COUNTY -- A coworker his son were driving with his
      girlfriend at 6:00 P.M. on March 10, 2001. They saw a red light in the sky
      and they thought it was an airplane. Then a few seconds later, they saw a
      big circle of red lights that got closer to ground. Other cars were behind
      them and all slowed down to look, but due to the traffic on the highway, they
      couldn't stop.

      SEATTLE -- Two days later, a witness says, "My girlfriend works nights and
      leaves our West Seattle home at about 11:45 P.M. each weeknight. After she
      leaves, I often go out on the back porch to write in my journal. The porch
      faces west, overlooking Blake and Vashon Islands and Puget Sound. I had just
      stepped out on the porch and was admiring the clear night sky when an object
      traveling very, very fast crossed from the South to the North. I realized
      that it was flying within earth's atmosphere. It had at least three
      distinguishable bright orange lights in an oblong formation. It was too dark
      for me to make out the outline of the vessel itself. It flew at about the
      height on the horizon, but was totally silent and at about ten times faster
      -- it took about 10 seconds for it to cross the sky. To reconfirm my thought
      that it could not possibly be a plane that had just passed, moments later one
      in fact did fly by (presumably coming from SeaTac airport as they often do),
      and I could make out its shape, hear it clearly, and it was much slower than
      what I had just seen. I wrote: March 13, 2001,: 3:50 AM. It's dark and I
      just saw something cruise through the night sky that had orange lights and
      was very, very fast and completely silent. A plane just flew by, too, but
      slower -- much slower -- and I could hear it pass. It must have been a
      satellite but it seemed so close and flew south to north over Puget Sound." I
      talked to Peter Davenport and he indicated the witness is an excellent source
      of objective information. Very lucid, very eloquent, and a very clear on the
      object that was observed. It is noteworthy that this report strongly suggests
      that there were multiple, individual lights on this object. Thanks to Peter
      Davenport <A HREF="http://www.ufocenter.com/">NUFORC</A>


      BEN MACDUI MOUNTAIN -- Two US F-15 fighters crashed near the summit of Ben
      Macdui, Scotland's second highest mountain March 26, 2001. Searchers scouring
      the mountains discovered wreckage of two US F-15C fighters, three days after
      the single-seat fighters and their pilots disappeared. Rescue teams have
      braved heavy snow, high winds and avalanches to find two US airmen and their
      aircraft. The planes were on one of their low-flying exercises when radio
      contact was lost at about 1:15 p.m. Monday. The wreckage of the tail part of
      the second aircraft was found some 400 yards from the wreckage of the first,"
      said a Royal Air Force spokesman. The pilot was identified as Lieutenant
      Colonel Kenneth John Hyvonen, 40, from the 48th Operations Support Squadron,
      based at the RAF Lakenheath air base in eastern England. British Tornado
      fighter-bombers used heat-seeking infrared equipment to search for the
      planes' engines against a snow-covered expanse of the Cairngorms Mountain
      range. Captain Kirk Jones of the 493rd Fighter Squadron, also based at
      Lakenheath was in the other aircraft. One unconfirmed story is that the
      aircraft touched in midair.

      A UK reader writes, "Just out of interest RAF Tornadoes have crashed a number
      of times before in Britain while on training missions and they always fly at
      low altitude ("it's the way the RAF trains"). The F-15's could have crashed
      in a similar way??

      Editor's Note: I flew for the USAF for four years out of Sculthorpe RAF Air
      Base. I personally became interested in UFOs when I chased one over England.
      London Control directed us to intercept a UFO over England at 1,000 feet.
      I've been chasing them ever since. Hundreds of people report UFOs each month
      and many over Scotland. I get interested in crashes particularly when
      aircraft such as the F-15 lose their tail. They have terrain-avoidance radar
      and hopefully know what they're doing. UFOs have exceptionally strong
      electronic signatures that might cause navigation problems in our aircraft.
      I've got pilots calling claiming they have strange metals on wing and tail
      surfaces. I spent most of my career in intelligence. Just before crashing
      we have pilot's who say things that are never announced to public. Like,
      "I've been hit by a UFO, going down." All my data is just like General Ben
      Chidlaw claimed,
      "We have stacks of reports about flying saucers. We take them seriously
      when you consider we have lost many men and planes trying to intercept them."
      There are numerous sightings in Scotland, and I have a nice photo of two
      UFOs over Scotland on my web site. Filer's files.com. My job in the Air
      Force was to warn people not to fly over certain places because of enemy
      fire, terrorists, etc. It is my opinion that their may be danger in our
      skies and it's time to start warning pilots not to chase or attack these
      craft. Further, it's time to realize they exist and it's time to look for
      evidence of UFO involvement in air crashes.


      David E. Twichell writes, "The ancient astronaut and Biblical UFO hypotheses
      are not new. However, no one seems to want to take the matter to the next
      logical step. If Ezekiel's, "wheel within a wheel," and Moses', "pillar of
      fire and cloud," were forerunners of today's UFOs, then the Star of Bethlehem
      and the brilliant cloud to which Jesus ascended must be treated in the same
      vein. When Biblical descriptions of anomalous aerial phenomena are overlaid
      on that of modern-day UFO reports, the picture seems to meld as one. Once the
      evidence has been presented, the reader is led to a conclusion that is at
      best convincing and at least thought provoking. Are you willing to risk
      having your world view shaken? Read the preface free at:
      http://hometown.aol.com/fi4mufon/myhomepage/index.html To order your copy of
      THE UFO - JESUS CONNECTION, go to: http://www.buybooontheweb.com Or Save
      the shipping charges and order your autographed copy by sending a check or
      money order for $13.95 (US) per copy to: David Twichell, P.O. Box 511,
      Trenton MI. 48183-0511


      Jeff Challender has prepared a new tape of various UFOs that were caught on
      recent Shuttle video footage. Jeff has over an hour long tape of UFOs shot
      in space. Jeff spends hundreds of hours watching the shuttle broadcasts from
      space and is now an expert on NASA missions and even those onboard the
      shuttle are unlikely to see what Jeff does. Using Jeff's directions you will
      be able to learn the difference between space junk, ice crystals and real
      UFOs. I feel confident we could go into a court of law and convince any jury
      that there are UFOs moving at high speed around the Earth. Send $25 to: Jeff
      Challender 2768 Mendel Way - Sacramento, California 95833-2011

      MUFON UFO JOURNAL -- For more detailed monthly investigative reports
      subscribe to the MUFON JOURNAL that costs only $30 per year by contacting
      MUFONHQ@.... Mention that I recommended you for membership. Filer's
      Files is copyrighted 2001 by George A. Filer, all rights reserved. Readers
      may post items from the files on their Web Sites provided that they credit
      the newsletter and its editor by name and list the date of issue that the
      item appeared. These reports and comments are not necessarily the official
      MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters to Majorstar@.... Sending mail
      automatically grants permission for us to publish and use your name. Please
      state if you wish to keep your name, address, or story confidential.
      Caution, most of these are initial reports and require further investigation.
      Regards, George Filer

      ========================== Forwarded message ends ========================
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.