Fwd: CAUS HIGHLIGHTs: Wednesday: April 4, 2001

  • Autymn D. C.
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2001
      Subject: CAUS HIGHLIGHTs: Wednesday: April 4, 2001
      From: UFOLAWYER1@...

      "Secrecy is as indispensable to human beings as fire, and as greatly feared.
      Sissela Bok (1934 - ____) Swedish philosopher
      ================<>================
      CAUS HIGHLIGHTS: Wednesday: April 4, 2001
      ================<>================
      E-MAIL HIGHLIGHTS:
      "On the Cover of the May 2001 issue of Popular Mechanics Magazine in two
      inch tall letters: 'When UFOs LAND - Startling Physical Evidence They Can't
      Explain Away!' Inside is a four page article starting out with -- 'At long
      last,
      scientists have their hands on the proof skeptics say doesn't exist --
      Physical evidence of flying saucers.'"--Tom

      "Check out this photo" --Tirjah
      http://www.qsl.net/wd4ngb/f-27.jpg
      ================<>================
      UFO CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTs
      The Seattle Art Bell Chat Club and the Seattle Metaphyscial Library
      present the First Annual Northwest UFO/Paranormal Conference
      Seattle, Washington; Memorial Day weekend; Friday May 25-Monday May 28th,
      2001; Doubletree- Seatac, Seattle Airport
      complete info at: http://www.seattleartbellchatclub.com
      ================<>================
      PAST HIGHLIGHTS:
      April 6, 1948: Several Naval missile trackers and a scientist see an
      oval-shaped UFO fly above White Sands Proving Grounds in New Mexico at a
      speed of 18,000 miles per hour. After a few seconds, the UFO goes into a
      steep climb and travels 25 miles in 10 seconds before disappearing.
      ================<>================
      PARANORML NEWs NETWORK (P3N)
      Top Story: Pleiadian Ship Visits Tehran, Iran?
      Read about it at: http://www.p3n.org
      ================<>================
      SUPPORT the CAUS
      Join the $1-a-month club
      http://www.caus.org/dollar.html
      ================<>================
      TODAY's HIGHLIGHTS:
      The following are the highlights from today's postings on the
      CAUS web site. The complete reports, links, analysis and commentaries
      are posted at: http://www.caus.org/home.html
      --------------------------------------
      UFO REPORTs
      UFOs Over Bolivia

      Gabriel Villarroe reports that for the last 70 minutes local television has
      been taping and showing a UFO over the city on March 26, 2001. Beginning at
      7:20 AM up to now the local TV's are taping a UFO with a saucer shape...>>>
      --------------------------------------
      UFO GEOMETRY 101
      Flying Triangle Over Paris

      Jonathan Dunford writes, " I'm an ex-patriot who's been living in Paris for
      16 years. I must start by saying I am an amateur Ufologist. My French wife
      has tolerated my interest in the UFO phenomena but has always been skeptica
      l...>>>
      ================<>================
      TOMORROW's HIGHLIGHTs
      UFO REPORTs
      --UFO in Puerto Rico Leaves Strange Taste in Mouth of Witnesses
      --South Australia Sightings
      ================<>================
      Watch the Skies!

      Peter A. Gersten
      Director

      © Copyright 2001 Citizens Against UFO Secrecy.
      CAUS is a registered service mark of Citizens Against UFO Secrecy.
      All Rights Reserved.

      © Copyright 2001 ParaNorml News Network.
      P3N is a registered service mark of the ParaNorml News Network.
      All Rights Reserved.

      Permission is granted to reproduce or redistribute CAUS Highlights or
      any portion thereof provided that proper credit is given to CAUS and
      its web site address is included.

      CAUS
      P.O. Box 2443
      Sedona, AZ 86339