Fwd: CAUS HIGHLIGHTs: Monday - April 2, 2001

  • Autymn D. C.
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 9:28 AM
      Subject: CAUS HIGHLIGHTs: Monday - April 2, 2001
      From: UFOLAWYER1@...

      "Our situation on this Earth seems strange. Every one of us appears here involuntarily, and uninvited, for a short stay without knowing why. To me it is enough to wonder at the secrets."-- Albert Einstein
      ================<>================
      CAUS HIGHLIGHTS: Monday - April 2, 2001
      ================<>================
      E-MAIL HIGHLIGHTS:
      "I am wondering how do people clear out the alien abduction. I understand there is some memory loss or blocked emotions that occur but is there some spiritual channeling to guide in the astral that eliminate the entities bothering humans. The reason I ask is I am trying to find an alien abduction healer because I have been severely attacked by entities and the entities are effecting my existance and playing games with me by talking about how its difficult to allow me to be ok on the planet because alot of entities hate me. It sounds
      silly but in reality i am going through severe pain in
      the physical from astral attacks and trauma."
      --Ursular Teran (u teran@...)
      ================<>================
      UFO CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTs
      The Seattle Art Bell Chat Club and the Seattle Metaphyscial Library present the First Annual Northwest UFO/Paranormal Conference Seattle, Washington; Memorial Day weekend; Friday May 25-Monday May 28th,2001; Doubletree- Seatac, Seattle Airport
      complete info at: http://www.seattleartbellchatclub.com
      ================<>================
      PAST HIGHLIGHTS:
      April 2, 1999: At 4:00 am a witness in La Verne, California sees a bright orange-colored, circular-shaped object moving quickly in the sky from east to west. As he watches, the object suddenly stops, hovers momentarily, and emits several colored projectiles, which fly off in various directions. The sphere-shaped object then disappears and is replaced by a gray, cube-like mass with rounded corners, which floats silently toward the horizon before disappearing.
      ================<>================
      PARANORML NEWs NETWORK (P3N)
      Top Story: Is this religious painting watching you?
      Read about it at: http://www.p3n.org
      ================<>================
      SUPPORT the CAUS
      Join the $1-a-month club
      http://www.caus.org/dollar.html
      ================<>================
      TODAY's HIGHLIGHTS:
      The following are the highlights from today's postings on the CAUS web site. The complete reports, links, analysis and commentaries are posted at: http://www.caus.org/home.html
      --------------------------------------
      UFO REPORTs
      Numerous Orbs in Illinois

      Todd Livengood writes that I was watching Channel 13 news at ten o'clock this past Sunday, March 18, 2001, and the weatherman reported they had received a lot of phone calls about lights seen from North Main Street..>>>
      --------------------------------------
      UFO REPORTs
      UFO Buzzes Small Plane in Alabama

      On Sunday, February 18, 2001, at 6:25 p.m., a small private plane was making its approach into the airport in Mobile, Alabama, when the youthful pilot spotted a blue UFO...>>>
      ================<>================
      TOMORROW's HIGHLIGHTs
      UFO REPORTs: UFOs Over Bolivia
      UFO GEOMETRY 101: Flying Triangle Seen in France
      ================<>================
      Watch the Skies!

      Peter A. Gersten
      Director

      © Copyright 2001 Citizens Against UFO Secrecy.
      CAUS is a registered service mark of Citizens Against UFO Secrecy. All Rights Reserved.

      © Copyright 2001 ParaNorml News Network.
      P3N is a registered service mark of the ParaNorml News Network. All Rights Reserved.

      Permission is granted to reproduce or redistribute CAUS Highlights or any portion thereof provided that proper credit is given to CAUS and its web site address is included.

      CAUS
      P.O. Box 2443
      Sedona, AZ 86339
      520-203-0567