Re: UFOnet: A GALACTIC EXCHANGE UNIVER-CITY

  • VePres9792
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2001
      Some of us may not appreciate your choice of words when expressing your
      opinion!
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2001
        Hello List

        Well I am in agreement with this statement, I certainly didn't sign on to read language as is use in a sentence below. So you can add me to the list, as I don't appreciate the choice of words either. There are younger kids on these lists, so keep it clean

        Yogi