Re: UFOnet: A GALACTIC EXCHANGE UNIVER-CITY (reply to anaisnin)

  • Spydir K
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 2, 2001
      LOLOLOLOL!  Thank you, Anaisnin !
      I needed a good chuckle today.

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 9:54 AM
      Subject: Re: UFOnet: A GALACTIC EXCHANGE UNIVER-CITY

      What's this for a fucking nonsense?

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: John M. Novak <sovereignty4all@...>
      To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
      Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 4:42 PM
      Subject: UFOnet: A GALACTIC EXCHANGE UNIVER-CITY

      A GALACTIC EXCHANGE UNIVER-CITY
      Co-authored by James Gilliland and John Novak

      There has been ongoing, fully documented contact with benevolent,
      spiritually and technologically advanced ultra and extraterrestrials at the
      Sattva Sanctuary in Trout Lake, Washington.  This contact is an ongoing
      controversy that is met with a variety of responses.  Hopefully, the
      information that follows will clear up some of the many fears and questions
      concerning the nature and purpose of these contacts and what our motives are
      in presenting it to you.

      <message snipped>
    • kdk44@juno.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 3, 2001
        James Gilliand is doing very important work and there are many other
        groups and institutes out there doing the same. The galactic/visitor
        question is an essential part of the total human understanding of the
        earth, universe and cosmos.

        All indigenous people teach that humans are only one small of the earth
        and cosmos and we must learn to respect all forms of life. This does not
        mean be victims of others nor is it right for others to be conquered or
        less respected than ourselves. To be fully human means to understand
        this vital relationship with us and all life and things. This is the key
        to our successful evolution. This is the key to the future of earth and
        all life on it.

        If anyone has trouble understanding these concepts, then maybe some
        reading and homework needs to be done:

        Here are some books I recommend for reading and reaching some
        understanding:

        The Masks of God by Joseph Campbell

        Shamanic Voices: A Survey of Visionary Narratives by Joan Halifax

        The Fairy-Faith in Celtic Countries by Walter Y. Evans-Wentz

        The Origins and Development of Classical Hinduism by A. L. Basham

        The Randle Report; UFOs in the '90s by Kevin D. Randle

        The Twelfth Planet by Zacharia Sitchin

        Alien Identities by Richard L. Thompson

        And these are just a few to get you started.

        Peace and Love, Sophia
      • Roger Anderton
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 9, 2001
          I have tried to read such books as The Fairy-Faith in Celtic Countries by
          Walter Y. Evans-Wentz, but found it difficult. I have not been trained to
          think that way.

          Basically Fairies are a belief in Spirits of the Dead?

          From my education, I have been led to think of such things as superstition.

          I think in terms of Electromagnetic machines, with the brain a piece of
          hardware for the software of consciousness. After death the software might
          dissipate. From standard physics education on Electromagnetism, there is no
          reason to believe that such software would survive death. However the theory
          that would account for the full effects of Electromagnetism (Einstein's
          Unified Field Theory) has been suppressed.

          Knowing that my standard science education is wrong and UFT is correct, does
          not allow me to think in UFT terms when it comes to questions of Afterlife,
          and I still fall back into the old mode of thinking. While others believe
          that the way they have been taught to think is the only way and like to hurl
          abuse at the other way of thinking. Why would this be?

        • kdk44@juno.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 10, 2001
            Dear Roger,

            Fairies are not thought of as dead spirits. In the shamanistic
            view of the world, there are many different level of beings. Galactic
            people, fairies, ghosts, pookahs and leprecons are all beings, but of
            different places and purposes. Fairies, have been seen as physical but
            are of a lighter physical essence. They appear human and cultures around
            the world have their own names for them. They do interact with humans
            and sometimes will give gifts but usually for something in exchange.

            Ted Andrews has a very good book about fairies I think it is
            called Fairy Enlightenment some thing to that effect.

            Fairy folk do have many things in common with Close Encounters
            with ETs. Just to name a few, fairy folk have certain places and dates
            where they reoccur, they interact with humans, they sometimes want
            something in exchange.

            Good luck on your quest. Sophia
          • Autymn D. C.
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 10, 2001
              ...uh, how can I find a fairie?
            • kdk44@juno.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 29, 2001
                Fairies can be found all over the world but are especially visible at
                dusk and dawn, at dolmens, mountains, streams, wells, trees. One needs
                to be in an open state of mind. Sophia
              • Philip J Crocker
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 30, 2001
                  Hi,
                  I know a few Irish people who fully believe in faeiries and 'The Gentry' as one said, it is believed they can assume any shape or size and can be good, evil or just plain mischievous.
                  Like Chinese spirits they can move very fast along straight faeirey tracks and all hell is let loose if you step in their way or place obstacles in their path. As Jacques Vallee says they have many parallels to UFO and Airship occupants and their actions and intent is as impossible to understand and often appears ridiculous as if on purpose. There is probably a very good reason for this, in that a ridiculous situation can jog the mind out of its accustomed tracks and can cause a mental state in which to be open to new experience, this may be the learning state of childhood triggered into activity.
                  Faeiries also share peculiarities in their choice of place to manifest. These Yung would describe as thresholds, in that they appear to people between one physical and or mental state and another, as if this is the place they inhabit, or that this is the state in which our mentality is capable of perceiving them.
                  Such places can be openings such as doorways, gates, walls, stairways, caves, midday, dusk, midnight, dawn, space and the Earth, sky and ground, the space between the waking and dreaming mind, in fact any state or place where one form becomes another. The space between 12.0'clock midnight and one second past for example.
                  Where the mind is concerned the physical threshold is the same as the mental threshold, in that one is the archetypal form of the other and probably illicit the state where the mind becomes briefly open to  suggestion or change. The change in the mental state is often remarked upon by the more recent UFO and older Faeirey contacts, the state being 'dreamlike' and 'detached' as if the person is no longer in total control, though senses are heightened and the experience vivid.
                  I recall there was once found in I believe the Beara Peninsula in Ireland in the 1800's a tiny well worn leather shoe, worn that is, from a tiny foot, the sole having been worn down badly at the heel.
                  As the Americans say, 'Go figure'.
                  Phil

                  Message 8 of 8 , May 3 7:51 PM
                    Yes, Vallee does compare fairies and galactic beings. A wonderful book
                    about Fairies in Celtic countries is by Wentz called The Fairy Faith in
                    Celtic Countries.

                    Fairies are found in the mythologies of countries around the world.

                    Sophia