Re: UFOnet: Who is Albert Budden?

  • S A L
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2001
      >From: Philip Mantle <pmquest@...>
      >To: ufonet@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: UFOnet: Who is Albert Budden?
      >Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 14:17:10 +0000
      >
      >I have known Albert Budden for many years and your details about him
      >below are correct apart from one thing. Albert may be skeptical of the
      >ETH but he is by no means a debunker. I have seen his ideas evolve over
      >many years and he should not simply be dismissed.
      >
      >Albert has conducted many investigations around the UK and is well known
      >on the speakers circuit here. There may well be something very
      >significant in Alberts research and may I respectfully suggest that you
      >read his books first before dismissing him.
      >

      >Philip Mantle.

      --- snipped ---

      Thanks for the responce!

      Because there is so few info about him on the internet I was courious if the
      info that is there is correct.

      I'm very interrested in Mr. Buddens research, aspecially 'cause I'm a
      Invironmentalist and will follow your suggestion.

      Bart Meinen
      The Study of Anthropoid Life forms (SAL)
      studies the nonhypnotic regression stories
      about sightings of human-like creatures.

      anthropoid_study@...

      c/o Die Toilluds PostApart 89001
      7550 MA Hengelo (Ov) The Netherlands

      (wc = weird creatures)