Re: UFOnet: Who is Albert Budden?

  • Philip Mantle
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 7:17 AM
      I have known Albert Budden for many years and your details about him
      below are correct apart from one thing. Albert may be skeptical of the
      ETH but he is by no means a debunker. I have seen his ideas evolve over
      many years and he should not simply be dismissed.

      Albert has conducted many investigations around the UK and is well known
      on the speakers circuit here. There may well be something very
      significant in Alberts research and may I respectfully suggest that you
      read his books first before dismissing him.

      Philip Mantle.

      S A L wrote:

      > Who is Albert Budden?
      >
      > The British Albert Budden, B.Ed.(Bachelor of Education Degree), is an
      > investigator specializing in the scientific study of the paranormal as well
      > as electromagnetics and health. He is the author of several books
      > wherein he posits that UFOs and Aliens are hallucinations triggered in EH
      > (Electromagnetic Hypersensitive) individuals by the Electromagnetic
      > pollution.
      >
      > Albert Budden seems to be a senior scientific officer at the Natural History
      > Museum, member of the Environmental Medicine Foundation and a former
      > scientist with the Scientific Civil Service.
      >
      > But I can't find any confirmation on that.
      >
      > Albert Budden seems also to be an arch skeptic and debunker.
      > http://www.truthseekers.freeserve.co.uk/truth/tr18albertbudden.html

      > The Study of Anthropoid Life forms (SAL)
      > studies the nonhypnotic regression stories
      > about sightings of human-like creatures.
      >
      > anthropoid_study@...
      >
      > c/o Die Toilluds PostApart 89001
      > 7550 MA Hengelo (Ov) The Netherlands

      > (wc = weird creatures)
      >
      > Some of Albert Budden's books:
      >
      > Psychic Close Encounters (The Ufo Files)
      > Blandford (1999) ISBN: 0713727993
      >
      > Electric Ufos:
      > Fireballs, Electromagnetics and Abnormal States
      > http://ufoinfo.com/store/electricufos.html
      > Blandford (1998) ISBN: 0713726857
      >
      > The Poltergeist Machine:
      > The Hutchison Effect-A Lift and Disruption System
      > Discovery Times Press (1996)
      >
      > Psychic Close Encounters:
      > The Electromagnetic Indictment
      > Blandford (1995) ISBN: 0713724218
      >
      > The Visitation Expirience:
      > An Environmental Health Issue.
      > Discovery Times Press (1994) ISBN: 1899071008
      > _________________________________________________________________________> Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com
      >
      > ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-~>
      > Make good on the promise you made at graduation to keep
      > in touch. Classmates.com has over 14 million registered
      > high school alumni--chances are you'll find your friends!
      > http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/1QTVlB/TM

      > Word voor fl 20,- lid van de UFOnieuwsbrief. Zes maal per jaar in de echte brievenbus het laatste nieuws uit de ufologie, astronomie,
      ruimtevaart en aanverwant

      Philip Mantle,
      1 Woodhall Drive, Batley, West Yorkshire, England, WF17 7SW.
      Tele: 01924 444049. E-mail: pmquest@...
      www.beyondroswell.com
    • S A L
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 5:34 AM
        >From: Philip Mantle <pmquest@...>
        >To: ufonet@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: UFOnet: Who is Albert Budden?
        >Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 14:17:10 +0000
        >
        >I have known Albert Budden for many years and your details about him
        >below are correct apart from one thing. Albert may be skeptical of the
        >ETH but he is by no means a debunker. I have seen his ideas evolve over
        >many years and he should not simply be dismissed.
        >
        >Albert has conducted many investigations around the UK and is well known
        >on the speakers circuit here. There may well be something very
        >significant in Alberts research and may I respectfully suggest that you
        >read his books first before dismissing him.
        >

        >Philip Mantle.

        --- snipped ---

        Thanks for the responce!

        Because there is so few info about him on the internet I was courious if the
        info that is there is correct.

        I'm very interrested in Mr. Buddens research, aspecially 'cause I'm a
        Invironmentalist and will follow your suggestion.

        Bart Meinen