Fw: -- WORLD U F O DAY -- DECLARATION

  • Mark Roberts
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2001
      FOR  IMMEDIATE  RELEASE

      www.shop-rite.co.uk
      The UK Online Shopping Mall
      Bringing together all the leading UK Online Retailers
      visit us at:- http://www.shop-rite.co.uk

      Recommend our site to a friend and you could win BIG CASH!!!
       Click to Recommend-It (r)
      <http://www.recommend-it.com/l.z.e?s=843040>
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 24, 2001
        FOR  IMMEDIATE  RELEASE
        Hello All,

        Can somebody give me the link that I lost to the article(s) about the spheres found in African sediment that is supposedly dated around 3 million B.C.    The spheres have parallel groves the go around the equator and the material is so hard it could not be scratched by steel.  Is this a joke......my friend doesn't believe that this is ligit.   Thank You for your cooperation.     A Believer.