Turkey UFO Reports project

  • Erol Erkmen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2001

      PROJECT PULSAR
      The scientific research project of Turkey UFO Reports

      Definition:
      To examine,classify and publish the UFO reports and events obtained from Turkey.
      Target:
      To constitute source for institutes and individuals , to search important proofs to confirm the possibility of existing lives from out of the earth, to search the earth phenomenons which are known as UFO and classify them.
      General information:
      Our project will last approximately 2 years. UFO reports will be sent periodically to the institutes supporting our project and at the end of this period all inventions and results will be published as tables in our web page and published in different languages as a book.
      Participation:
      Only scientists and UFO researchers from Turkey can participate in this project. It’s expected to get support from some of the government institutions.
      Support:
      Link will be given to organisations and UFO researchers whom support us intellectually and also give support to our project by publishing information about the project as articles, writings and include information in their web pages. Periodic information about the project , chosen UFO reports and events will also be sent to them. Institutes that give support to the project will be able to freely use these reports on their own web sites or publications. The information including the usage conditions about the reports will be forwarded later. We may ask, from the supporters of the project, a comparison of  the information gained from some reports to the information that came from the foreign institutions which gave support to the project. The institutions supporting our project must be able to give any private information asked from themselves. The detailed information about this matter will be explained later.
      Communication:
      The whole web site of the project is Turkish. Some necessary information will be published in English.You can use the e-mail address projectadmin@... to get in touch with us. In course of time, we will try to reply all your mails.
      Yours Respectfully,

      Erol Erkmen
      TUVPO
      The Project Pulsar