Re: UFOnet: 1945 in Burbank, California - UFO Photo

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2001
      In a message dated 03/27/2001 12:19:17 AM Pacific Standard Time,
      yogi@... writes:

      <<
      This took place in 1945 in Burbank, California

      Take care

      Yogi

      The UFO looks similar to the Billy Miers Beam Ship photos. I have a friend
      that took a video using the solar obliteration technique and got the same
      type of image on the video.

      Sandy Nichols
    • yogi
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 27, 2001
        Dear Sandy

        Since I placed this photo and story on the web, I was contacted by a nice fellow who filled me in on a few things, this photo was looked into last year sometime. I will add the link for others to read what NIDS had to say.

        They at NIDS have reported this a while ago, and have a good write up about it on their site.

        Anyway, it has been very busy here this past week, I have so much to report on, but these fingers can only go so fast. I will be posting a few great articles, photos, etc very soon.

        Take good care

        Brian (Yogi)
        In a message dated 03/27/2001 12:19:17 AM Pacific Standard Time,
        yogi@... writes:

        <<
        This took place in 1945 in Burbank, California

        Take care

        Yogi

        The UFO looks similar to the Billy Miers Beam Ship photos. I have a friend
        that took a video using the solar obliteration technique and got the same
        type of image on the video.

        Sandy Nichols

        UFOnet is an open, international, free news and discussion list dedicated to:
        UFOs, Anomalous Phenomena, Astronomy, Skywatching, SETI, the Latest on
        Aerospace Research and Space Flight, Free & New Energy, Exoscience, etc.
        ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Messages to the list-owner: jkumeling@...

        Word voor fl 20,- lid van de UFOnieuwsbrief. Zes maal per jaar in de echte brievenbus het laatste nieuws uit de ufologie, astronomie, ruimtevaart en aanverwante onderwerpen. Kijk op www.ufonet.nl!