Re: UFOnet: Fwd = Close Encounter With Jerry Black

  • alienneila@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2001
      I have known and participated with Jerry and Peggy Black for years. All
      respect, who is Mr. Kemp? His sight returns as unknown. His words are
      true. This one hits home. Thanks, Tom.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 27, 2001
        Hi,

        It seems that Mr. Kemp is a writer / journalist for ACE Magazine
        http://www.aceweekly.com/

        Regards,
        Frits

        On 25th March 2001, alienneila@... wrote:

        >I have known and participated with Jerry and Peggy Black for
        >years. All respect, who is Mr. Kemp? His sight returns as
        >unknown. His words are true. This one hits home. Thanks, Tom.
      • Roger Anderton
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 30, 2001

          > There in the thin desert air, as confused reports were confirmed and
          > then abruptly denied, the study of UFOs, or ufology, was born.
          > Whatever really happened at Roswell in 1947, the incident and the
          > uncertainty surrounding it still serve as a backdrop to our perception
          > of 1940s American culture; that same year the House Un-American
          > Activities Committee convened to blacklist suspected Communists, the
          > CIA was formed, and the Cold War began in earnest. As a result,
          > government secrecy, conspiracy theories and ufology also were
          > conceived; and over 50 years later, all three continue to thrive.

          All three are connected.