(geen onderwerp)

  • rinus nienhuis
    Message 1 of 74 , Mar 5 12:37 AM
      he Enigma Channel broadcasts documentaries about UFOs, Crop Circles,
      Earth Mysteries, The Paranormal, Cosmology, New
      Science, Politics, Science Fiction & Religion 24 hours a day on the
      world wide web - www.enigmaTV.com

      The Enigma Channel CYBERSTORE is now open. We stock the best Books and
      Videos about Earth Mysteries, Astrology, Ancient Egypt, New
      Science, The Paranormal, Cosmology, Crop Circles, UFOs, Religion &
      Politics.

      If it's banned, censored, out-of-print, deleted, pulped, self-published
      or just plain rare - we probably have it in stock!

      Please visit us at:

      www.globalcyberstores.com

      All prices quoted INCLUDE WORLDWIDE AIRMAIL DELIVERY CHARGES.

      MAIN WEBSITE:
      www.enigmaTV.com

      CYBERSTORE WEBSITE for Books, DVDs, VHS and CDs:
      www.globalcyberstores.com

      QUESTIONS & COMMENTS:

      e-mail: enigmatv@...
    • rinus nienhuis