Rockford Orbs - A detailed Article

  • Cosmic Conspiracies
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2001
      I was recently contacted by a guy in Rockford, Illinois, concerning the
      sightings of what has been termed 'The Rockford Orbs'... After further
      investigation I have written an article detailing the many sightings that
      have taken place over this State within the past year or so. I have also
      included pictures of this strange phenomenon. I have added witness reports,
      one of which is from a Police Officer.

      You can read the article at:

      http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicrockford.html

      While your there why not check out the rest of my site, or sign my
      guestbook! I have many exclusives that you may find interesting.

      Many thanks
      Dave at Cosmic Conspiracies
      http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk