Re: UFOnet: RE: and enhancement...What would ET say?

  • Philip J Crocker
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2001

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: visions
      Sent: 04 February 2001 14:45
      Subject: Re: UFOnet: RE: and enhancement...What would ET say?

      And Phil Crocker - about your Beanz Meanz rant....I'd have been more
      impressed if your self imposed exile from TV had meant that you didn't KNOW
      the answer was Heinz. Now that would be progress!

      Well, Dear David, if you re-read my 'rant' I did not actually say I DID know what the answer was!
      Thanks for telling me the answer, I have been lying awake at night worrying about it.
      now if you can only tell me what a mars a day does for you I can sleep peacefully again!

      Have a nice day
      Love peace and happiness
      Phil