Re: UFOnet: RE: What would ET say?

  • Philip J Crocker
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2001
      Hi Michael,
      I agree with you that the bad guys are intent on spreading dissension and strife. This may simply be to keep us off balance, or perhaps to feed off the resulting negativity. I have recently begun to wonder if the bad guys are parasitic on us or on our unorganised and undirected energy in some way. The ancient legends of good and evil forces at work in the world could be closer to the truth than we in our 21st century modern minds may wish to acknowledge. Maybe this is the way all intelligence evolves to the next stage, to recognise and deal with the hidden powers that are the foundations of all life.
      The UFO phenomenon may only be the visible tip of an iceberg that will take us to the very roots of our existence. In order to make a journey one must take the first step. Public acknowledgement of the UFO phenomenon may well be that first step.
      Now are you nuts or am I nuts?
      Take Care
      Phil

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2001
        Phil,  all,

        Thank you. You're making me see - and the other
        today, 'Keep taking the tablets' sort of thing (he's
        a bit down in the mouth right now, finds it hard to
        express)...... tomorrow I'm thinking of sending him
        an e-mail saying I got this message: "WE ARE
        COMING. Then, the others will need the tablets".

        <<  Public acknowledgement of the UFO
        phenomenon may well be that first step. >>

        I think that's right. It's the key. That's why 'they' are
        doing everything to stop us finding out. Mind you,
        'their' owning all the main media (other than the Net)
        provides them with lots of money - as well as the means
        to control what people think and feel..... not to mention
        the creation of news: boring, frightening, depressing,
        lies, emptiness, pointlessness.......  yawn.

        The past year or so, in town, on the street, I've noticed
        people looking at small incidents etc. as if they are looking
        at TV. Have a look and see if you spot it. It's quite funny
        and quite frightening at the same time. Now there's
        wider TVs, so if you want to look away from the TV,
        you have to look further to get your vision away from
        it. I hardly ever watch it - & I made it a policy not to get
        satellite. Enough of that.

        Thank God looking at the sky is free and is not
        controlled by anyone.

        When the truth on ET comes out, absolutely everything
        is going to change........ it'll be like the whole planet (well,
        the western 'TV' population anyway) had just woke up
        from a bad nap. And I truly can't wait for that to happen.

        Yep, surely is - in a nutshell - a struggle
        between bad and good.

        Michael

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2001
          Hi Michael,
          Thanks for your comments, we seem to be heading in the same direction. I too have also noticed the glazed look on peoples eyes when they are observing some real event. Their inner mind is still re-running Eastenders or some such irrelevance, if they could pull up a sofa to watch that plane crash in comfort and then replay it in slow motion, so much the better. This is all part of the distraction of course, bread and circuses to keep us occupied on things of no matter, meanwhile our freedom, such as it is, being eroded in real time in the real world. I got stopped in Corn Street in Bristol last year by some camera team who were asking people to complete advertising slogans to test the power of advertising, they were incredulous that I did not care to complete 'Beanz meanz......?' and 'A mars a day helps you.....?' I should have said 'Fart' and 'Develop Sugar Diabetes' but you are never prepared for such inane irrelevance, next time I shall be prepared.
          Roger Waters-ex Pink Floyd-says it all on his 1992 album 'Amused to Death'.
          I have noticed that news of the real world is often portrayed as terrible and catastrophic and hopeless whereas entertainment can be safely watched without involvement or commitment. This is aversion therapy, designed to turn minds away from the real world and towards controlled behaviour.
          'There is no such thing as society' and 'Greed is good' went straight to the heart of many, who only needed to be told its OK not to care, and proceeded to with alacrity to do just that. (In my view two of the most destructive phrases uttered in recent history, ranking down there with
          'Siege Heil' and 'Manifest Destiny')
          I gave up the TV two years ago and have not regretted it (apart from some withdrawal symptoms!) since, otherwise at this moment I would be sitting somnambulant and safely un-occupied watching the box, rather than sitting here unsafe and occupied using the technology for its best purpose i.e.-talking to you! (have I got that right?)
          Keep watching the skies!
          Take Care
          Phil