RE: What would ET say?

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2001
      Hi Vera, all,

      Sorry for delay - mad busy here........

      Right - I think what you describe below
      relates to some of the ET presence on Earth....
      the watchers/keepers/Nefilim etc. But there
      are many more in our skies, aren't there.
      You may be right what you say. Sometimes,
      though, I get a strong feeling that aggression
      works in their favour. What I mean is, and I don't
      want to sound too nutty on this..... I think those
      lot you mention endeavour to keep conditions
      on Earth stressful, so we won't have too much
      time to get together, think, and win our freedom.

      I believe the ET message posted earlier,
      is from the 'good guys' and they would like
      to see us free of what I personally see as
      some form of slavery.

      Good wishes,

      Alot of people think I am crazy because of what I believe. I think they are
      whizzing around checking on us because they made us. I think they came here
      when we were still living in caves and thought we were never going to evolve
      properly so they did a little genetic engineering with their DNA and ours
      and made us what we are. They probably thought it was a good idea at the
      time, but we turned out to be such a violent people they wonder where they
      went wrong! Now they keep an eye on us to possibly save us from ourselves.
      Who knows though!