RE: Fwd = UFO ROUNDUP Volume 6 Number 5

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2001
      Thanks for these Frits.

      I think there is a double error here - somewhere along
      the line - if the report extracted below relates to the Snaefell
      peak strange incident of 14th of January. The reports
      here seemed to say about a spark of light, like a crashing
      plane.... or as some thought, something like a microlight.
      It seems two horse riders first reported it, and they
      described it as, "what they thought might be a microlight
      hitting the mast at the top of the peak, before spiralling
      a short distance to the ground, in smoke". Another
      observer saw what he thought to be a flare.

      This (black?) 'triangle' idea seems to be
      either disinformation or misinformation.

      Michael
      Isle of Man

      Concerning last week's issue, UFO Roundup, volume 6, number 4 for
      January 25, 2001, we have a couple of corrections to make.

      In "Triangular UFO hovers over the Isle of Man": page 3, the correct
      date of this encounter was Sunday, January 14, 2001 and not Friday,
      January 19th.

      In "Loren Coleman's classic is back in print," page 6, the year of
      publication of Coleman's Mysterious America by Faber & Faber was 1983,
      not 1982. Loren also stated "I'm not a professor of biology at the
      University of Southern Maine, but of the social impact of documentary
      film."

      UFO Roundup regrets the errors.